Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Hassu93

50+ Killed and Over 20 seriously injured after 2 mosques were attacked in Christchurch

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum 

God forbid, if I had to be a prisioner for either D3esh or a right wing white nationalist I would choose the later.

M3 Salamah, Fe Amin Allah 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum 

God forbid, if I had to be a prisioner for either D3esh or a right wing white nationalist I would choose the later.

M3 Salamah, Fe Amin Allah 

I rather take my chances with Daesh or Al-Qaeda.^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, notme said:

What do you mean by fishy? 

They rushed toward condemning white supremacy althought for many years they were ignoring it & social media was full of their channels but they were in safe. Zone but now suddenly whole of attacked at once 

Muslim skeptic live  #8: unanswered questions in New Zealand

https://youtu.be/9zGeVAUoL5A

The truth about the New Zealand attack

https://youtu.be/JVZMaPUVAMw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

They rushed toward condemning white supremacy althought for many years they were ignoring it & social media was full of their channels but they were in safe. Zone but now suddenly whole of attacked at once

I suppose it's a little hard to deny when the culprit live streamed it, showed his face, showed his weapons which had markings referencing people of same ideology and finally the white power symbol he gestured in court.

But, if there's one thing I've learnt about the media. It's not to trust it. I wouldn't be surprised if there is an alternative agenda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jaane Rabb said:

I suppose it's a little hard to deny when the culprit live streamed it, showed his face, showed his weapons which had markings referencing people of same ideology and finally the white power symbol he gestured in court.

But, If there's one thing I've learnt about the media. It's not to trust it. I wouldn't be surprised if there is an alternative agenda.

They always hide a more important matter behind a much less matter by propaganda the White supremacy issue is just peak of iceberg but real agenda is  still hidden.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Laayla said:

^^^

I'm a woman, I'd rather be killed than be a sex slave, God forbid.

 

Just because a right wing nationalist is racist, doesn't mean they wont fetishise or sexualise women of ethnic minorities or hijabis. So saying you'd rather be a prisoner of a white supremacist than daesh doesn't make much difference. Besides, both are violent extremists.

 

Edited by Propaganda_of_the_Deed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2019 at 4:54 PM, Laayla said:

^^^

I'm a woman, I'd rather be killed than be a sex slave, God forbid.

 

I don't know I doubt these people (white supremecists) wouldn’t make woman as slaves.

6 hours ago, Shiawarrior313 said:

We aren’t ditracted I pay attention to both news. Both deserve attention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look at the unintended outcome of that terrorist's attack

 

Thousands of non-Muslims listening to the call of Tahwid and Nubuwah of Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)

But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.

Edited by Propaganda_of_the_Deed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2019 at 6:27 AM, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

Just because a right wing nationalist is racist, doesn't mean they wont fetishise or sexualise women of ethnic minorities or hijabis. So saying you'd rather be a prisoner of a white supremacist than daesh doesn't make much difference. Besides, both are violent extremists.

 

They might have better hygiene than daesh guys 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Panzerwaffe said:

Its overblown and unfairly demonized 

Racism is also present in all other nonwhite communities and takes violent form a lot of times 

Racism is present in every race on the planet. It makes me shudder the way some Indo/Pak talk about other races on the planet.

To take it even a step further, the lighter the skin color the more "beautiful" they are. Horrible mindset that is a carry over from the days of the British Empire. Skin color was something the British always subversively pushed because the British were lightskinned, while native Indians were brown. That mentality has seeped into and remains in the mindsets of any one from a country that was formerly ruled by the British.

Racism is a cancer to humanity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Akbar673 said:

Racism is present in every race on the planet. It makes me shudder the way some Indo/Pak talk about other races on the planet.

To take it even a step further, the lighter the skin color the more "beautiful" they are. Horrible mindset that is a carry over from the days of the British Empire. Skin color was something the British always subversively pushed because the British were lightskinned, while native Indians were brown. That mentality has seeped into and remains in the mindsets of any one from a country that was formerly ruled by the British.

Racism is a cancer to humanity.

Blaming it on the British is a fallacy. Darker skin has been associated with the peasantry and field workers, exposed as they were to the Sun for a very long time, whilst the mobility were generally lighter, across Asia. 

You can't use the British to explain away the very dark skinned Dalit/Untouchable lowest castes in India which predate not only British rule but Mughal too.

Edited by Propaganda_of_the_Deed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even in places like Korea, light-skin is valued because of the connection between dark/tanned skin and "working in the fields"

The women there also have surgeries to widen their eyes and make them more "western"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

Blaming it on the British is a fallacy. Darker skin has been associated with the peasantry and field workers, exposed as they were to the Sun for a very long time, whilst the mobility were generally lighter, across Asia. 

You can't use the British to explain away the very dark skinned Dalit/Untouchable lowest castes in India which predate not only British rule but Mughal too.

Yes, this is so.  This proven with the umbrella (which means to shade).  The umbrella was invented more than 4,000 years ago and was used to shade the upper class from the sun and skin darkening and like you say to avoid the look of low caste workers in the sun.  There is evidence of umbrellas in the ancient art of Egypt, Assyria, Greece, and China.  

The umbrella was only used to protect from rain in the last few hundred years by European. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...