Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
shiagirl_14

please make dua for me -> med school

Salam guys,

maybe I'm asking for too much, but could you please make dua for me? I have my entry test for med school next week and in mid april they'll tell me if I got accepted to med school or not. So could you guys pleas make dua for me that I'll inshallah get accepted ? Thankyou in advance 

Sister,  

Make best efforts and preparations for the test.

I sincerely pray for your success to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) by the sake of masumeen as.

Edited by skyweb1987

Thank you guys for your duas. I had my application test today and it went bad I really want to cry this is something I dreamed of my whole life all this stress for nothing I really wasted my time. I will get my results back 15th april but I already know that im not accepted into med school. This was it. I hate life. 

On 3/11/2019 at 4:49 PM, shiagirl_14 said:

Salam guys,

maybe I'm asking for too much, but could you please make dua for me? I have my entry test for med school next week and in mid april they'll tell me if I got accepted to med school or not. So could you guys pleas make dua for me that I'll inshallah get accepted ? Thankyou in advance 

Inshallah we will pray, but dua alone is not the way. Work hard and get the knowledge, no point getting in, if you arent actually good enough. 

2 hours ago, iraqi_shia said:

Inshallah we will pray, but dua alone is not the way. Work hard and get the knowledge, no point getting in, if you arent actually good enough. 

well the whole thing is there were actually 3 tests and you could only study for one and that test was abt the kidneys and that’s the only test where I knew the answer on all of the questions! The other one was mathematic and something about confidence interval which I’ve never heard of in my life.... they also said we would get something else as a test so I prepared for that and not this so yh this sucks really bad