Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How to know if he loves you?

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member
On 3/9/2019 at 9:26 AM, Iris said:

Anyone else find it hard to trust people and know if they really care? How do you go through life trying to make friends / find love when u always been betrayed and can’t trust people anymore?.. 

You shouldn’t worry about the other person.  You should simply worry about whether or not you care for the other person.  Whether he loves the same way or not, shouldn’t be a factor for you loving him.  

• Advanced Member

Salam,

I know you've probably been through a lot and have had experiences which made you think this way. This is the reality of life that everything won't be two-sided. You could love someone so much and care for them, but there is no guarantee that they'll love you back and care for you. I know it must hurt for you to genuinely consider someone your friend, and then find out how they betrayed and used you.

In my view, continue to be the same genuine person. It's nice to hear that you value friendships and want to just be out there for someone. The world really needs more people like you. However, you need to mentally prepare yourself for all kinds of people. It's not in your control if someone doesn't value your friendship or love you back. You will need to move on and just find better people who deserve you. Trust me, you being this way will touch people one day. Those who are just like you will love you for who you are.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans