Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Pius_Raj

On the Topic of Intercession

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Salam guys, Im sorry if this question was posted before. However I had a question on the proper way to ask for intercession and the intention one should have when asking for intercession. 

 

Im used to just saying "Medet Ye Ali hz" and stuff along those lines, so thats what I usually do. As well as talking to the holy Imams AS and asking for their assistance.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Pius_Raj said:

Salam guys, Im sorry if this question was posted before. However I had a question on the proper way to ask for intercession and the intention one should have when asking for intercession. 

 

Im used to just saying "Medet Ye Ali hz" and stuff along those lines, so thats what I usually do. As well as talking to the holy Imams AS and asking for their assistance.

 

You should there is only one help and that' is Allah's . Expecting or believing any one other than Allah to be only and absolute helper is against Islam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, islam25 said:

You should there is only one help and that' is Allah's . Expecting or believing any one other than Allah to be only and absolute helper is against Islam.

Salam to all,

 

Islam25,

When you believe and put yourself at the higher level up there, or at the haqiqa level (as you wish to be), and claim to be so close to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) alone, then you can ask Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) alone.  You don't even see the Prophet and Ahlul Bayt anymore!  You are in fana'.  That is for you.  Go and ask Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) alone.

As for us, we are living at the lower level of spirituality realities, will interface with physical people, and spiritually with those we cannot see by physical eyes.  The shuhadas, Prophet and past Imams are alive, meaning there are spiritually NOT disconnected to us.  They live.  Spiritually, we are accessible to them. 

Syaitans and jins, also cannot be seen by eyes but they are also accessible to humans spiritually.  Many humans do make connection with them.

Once, it is established that we can have access to Imams spiritually at the lower level of spiritual realities (world with duality), then asking them to intercede for us  when they are in the presence of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is not wrong. Imams can raise themselves at the highest spiritual level and can ask Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) on our behalf.  There is no way for majority of us to be so closed to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) as our Imams, let alone to surpass them.  

But there are people in Shiachat here who believe that he can see Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) alone.  But they did NOT see Prophet and Imams are all above them at the Liqaullah.  They are basically blinded in spiritually.  Therefore, they claim intercession is not Islamic.

Layman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Pius_Raj said:

Salam guys, Im sorry if this question was posted before. However I had a question on the proper way to ask for intercession and the intention one should have when asking for intercession. 

 

Im used to just saying "Medet Ye Ali hz" and stuff along those lines, so thats what I usually do. As well as talking to the holy Imams AS and asking for their assistance.

 

:salam:

This probably is a top 5 question here indeed.

The best and most secure way is to ask "Ya Allah [...] by the rights of Muhammad and his Family".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, layman said:

Salam to all,

 

Islam25,

When you believe and put yourself at the higher level up there, or at the haqiqa level (as you wish to be), and claim to be so close to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) alone, then you can ask Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) alone.  You don't even see the Prophet and Ahlul Bayt anymore!  You are in fana'.  That is for you.  Go and ask Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) alone.

As for us, we are living at the lower level of spirituality realities, will interface with physical people, and spiritually with those we cannot see by physical eyes.  The shuhadas, Prophet and past Imams are alive, meaning there are spiritually NOT disconnected to us.  They live.  Spiritually, we are accessible to them. 

Syaitans and jins, also cannot be seen by eyes but they are also accessible to humans spiritually.  Many humans do make connection with them.

Once, it is established that we can have access to Imams spiritually at the lower level of spiritual realities (world with duality), then asking them to intercede for us  when they are in the presence of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is not wrong. Imams can raise themselves at the highest spiritual level and can ask Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) on our behalf.  There is no way for majority of us to be so closed to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) as our Imams, let alone to surpass them.  

But there are people in Shiachat here who believe that he can see Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) alone.  But they did NOT see Prophet and Imams are all above them at the Liqaullah.  They are basically blinded in spiritually.  Therefore, they claim intercession is not Islamic.

Layman.

I didn't not say intercession is unislamic.

I said believing any one otherthan Allah' to be helper is against Islam.The help that' Imam gives that' too is Allah's help.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, islam25 said:

I didn't not say intercession is unislamic.

I said believing any one otherthan Allah' to be helper is against Islam.The help that' Imam gives that' too is Allah's help.

 

The OP was asking about intercession, and you came in with comment that is not related.  When someone asked about intercession, just answer and explain about it.

We all understood what intercession means and we understood intercession is allowed in this world and in the hereafter.  We understood our position, the position of Imams and we also know the Position of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

We also understood, loving Imams, mean loving the Prophet.  And loving the Prophet means loving Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

So if we ask intercession from Imams, means we also asking from Prophet, and also ultimately means we asking Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).  Intercession is a channel to HIM (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). We know what spiritually presence in Imams and Prophet.    Only those who knew will understand.  

Edited by layman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, layman said:

The OP was asking about intercession, and you came in with comment that is not related.  When someone asked about intercession, just answer and explain about it.

We all understood what intercession means and we understood intercession is allowed in this world and in the hereafter.  We understood our position, the position of Imams and we also know the Position of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

We also understood, loving Imams, mean loving the Prophet.  And loving the Prophet means loving Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

So if we ask intercession from Imams, means we also asking from Prophet, and also ultimately means we asking Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).  Intercession is a channel to HIM (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). We know what spiritually presence in Imams and Prophet.    Only those who knew will understand.  

The details that is in his question is saying "Madat ya Ali Hz".And it is different from intercession.

Now asking help from Ali as with intention of Hz Ali as only source of power is unislamic.Yez believe Ali may help if Allah wishs or Ali as asks  Allah to help the common people is acceptable.

Yes loving Prophet saww and Imams is loving Allah.And even loving all creatures of Allah is loving Allah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...