Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ya Ali Madad (عليه السلام)

Helo sister and brother's..meri mama aur baba ki roz fight hoti hai..meri mama ki ek friend thin..baba unse na jaiz taaluk chate the..mama ne mana kia tu baba unke khilaf ho gye..bht marte hain mama ko..aur mujh se bhi hate krte hain k main haq k sath houn..unhe smjhane ki koshish ki but woh mujhe bhi apna opponent smjhte hain..mama ko kehte hain k unse Mr.. kr wapis baat na kren..mama me masoomeen (عليه السلام) ki qasm de kr..Qur'an utha kr bola nhi kren gi..phir bhi shaq krte hain k mama still apni friend se contact me hain..roz marte hain..what should I do? Main khamosh houn k baba k khilaf hoa tu Allah na naraz ho jaye..Islam kia kehta hai is per? Kia me mama k sath doun? Baba se zra harsh ho kr baat kron if? Kia aese baba ki bhi Islam izat krne ka bolta hai jo roz meri mama ko marta hai..jhoote hain woh..ab kehte hain k mene friendship ka ni tha bola..apki mama jhoot boltin

Thanks

Edited by Iqbal1214

Your post made me angry. Why do you need guidance in this matter? Use your common sense. What's the point of having an adult son when your mother gets beaten by your father daily. Shame on you, what kind of son are you? If my father was beating my mother daily, I would call police and send him to jail. I wouldn't think about what Shia Islam says about it. If protecting my mother means going to hell, I would choose to go to hell. My father once beat my mother. I took pictures of the scars my mother had and I told my father I would give those to police as evidence. 

Edited by rkazmi33

Aghar tumharay papa is tarha ki harkat kartay hein, tum chup nahi rah sakhtay.

Unka koi haq nai hai kay tumhari bechari mama ko is tarha say maray. Tumhay unko apnay haat say rookna chahi hai! Is maar pheet ka asar bohot bora hota hai! Tumhari mama kitni udhaas hoti hoi gee?

2 hours ago, rkazmi33 said:

Your post made me angry. Why do you need guidance in this matter? Use your common sense. What's the point of having an adult son when your mother gets beaten by your father daily. Shame on you, what kind of son are you? If my father was beating my mother daily, I would call police and send him to jail. I wouldn't think about what Shia Islam says about it. If protecting my mother means going to hell, I would choose to go to hell. My father once beat my mother. I took pictures of the scars my mother had and I told my father I would give those to police as evidence. 

I did what I could done..but my grandmother forced me that I had to respect my father..everyonein my family did same..that's why I came here..its just killing me inside whenever I think about that..I just want to know if I come against my father..what Allah or ahlebait say about that.

12 minutes ago, Iqbal1214 said:

I did what I could done..but my grandmother forced me that I had to respect my father..everyonein my family did same..that's why I came here..its just killing me inside whenever I think about that..I just want to know if I come against my father..what Allah or ahlebait say about that.

Living in Pakistan?? What's your age??

I can understand when so many people are against you, it might be hard to stand up to your father. But you have to do something. Take your mother to a woman's shelter. There are many NGOs in Pakistan. Get help from an NGO. Tell your father if he doesn't stop, you will start living in a separate house with your mother. Contact your maternal relatives and tell them what's going on. Generally men in Pakistan give a lot of power to their adult sons, if your father is trying to give explanation, it means that he cares about your opinion. Tell him firmly that no matter what your mother has done, it's not okay to beat her. 

Edited by rkazmi33

1 hour ago, rkazmi33 said:

Generally men in Pakistan give a lot of power to their adult sons, if your father is trying to give explanation, it means that he cares about your opinion.

He came to me and said I don't want to live with her..you (me) explain her that she will never call her friend otherwise I will give divorce to your mother..I calmed down him..but he continusly took her in front of Qur'an that put hand on it that you do not call her now a days..my mom took qasam..but they still don't believe..continuously hurt her after every 3 4 days..by words and by beating..my mom and me were just silent bcz we are going to Karbala insh Allah 11th of march..and I don't want so that I will go to Karbala by fighting with my dad..I can't understand what should I have to do till then....

I really don't understand your father's obsession with your mother's friend. He obviously has feelings for her and this is enough proof of his fornication and cheating. Going to Karbala might improve things short term but I feel you are just delaying your response. If your father said he wants to separate, then that's really good. You should take your mother and live in separate house. It might be hard financially but any life is better than the life your mother is living now. I cannot imagine your mother's pain. Dealing with a life partner who is obsessed with your friend and beats you because of her. That's just terrible. For a 23 year old, it's very big step. But you have to do it. You should get help from an NGO. But you need to take your mother out of that hell. 

8 hours ago, Fakeha said:

Take your mother somewhere temporarily if you can't move with her permanent!! Think for a solution meanwhile.. Your mother will have a peace of mind so she can decide what she want for herself!!

We are going to Karbala insh Allah on 11th of march..☺

7 hours ago, Iqbal1214 said:

We are going to Karbala insh Allah on 11th of march..☺

Zabardast!! Nothing can be better than this.. 

Make you mother believe that whatever she wants, you are standing next to her, protecting her!!

May Allah bless you people with the best!!

Salam,

All I understood from the post was hello sisters and brothers.

Solution: Always respect parents. Never fight with parents. Only respectfully decline or reject if they invite you to haram.

Follow this general rule and you should be fine. 

On 3/2/2019 at 8:40 PM, Wise Muslim said:

Salam,

All I understood from the post was hello sisters and brothers.

Solution: Always respect parents. Never fight with parents. Only respectfully decline or reject if they invite you to haram.

Follow this general rule and you should be fine. 

But my dad is lying brother..he is beating my mother..how can I reject or deline it with respect..this situation came just bcz of respect bcz I was silent..my mother didn't want from me to do anything..He beated my mother in front of bibi Fiza (رضي الله عنه) taboot....

Edited by Iqbal1214

On 3/2/2019 at 4:31 PM, Fakeha said:

Zabardast!! Nothing can be better than this.. 

Make you mother believe that whatever she wants, you are standing next to her, protecting her!!

May Allah bless you people with the best!!

Just pray for me and my mother..We need prayer from all of you momineen.