Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest Alisha

Mutah - married Muslim man & non-Muslim woman

Rate this topic

19 minutes ago, Abu Hadi said:

Trinitarian Christian are not Polytheists(Mushrik) . They are Ahl Al Kitab. Even during the time of Rasoulallah(p.b.u.h) there were Trinitarian Christians, although there were also many other sects of Christianity at that time which were non Trinitarian. 

Salaam could you please explain further.. I thought they were mushrik because they believe God is in three forms which are equally God: Jesus as God, Holy Spirit as God and God the Father.. which to me is believing in 3 Gods. Please correct me if I’m wrong

3 minutes ago, Ejaz said:

Salaam could you please explain further.. I thought they were mushrik because they believe God is in three forms which are equally God: Jesus as God, Holy Spirit as God and God the Father.. which to me is believing in 3 Gods. Please correct me if I’m wrong

From my limited knowledge, I think it’s because they follow some guidelines which are divine because they follow a divine scripture even though the altred it to support their false trinity doctrine.

Edited by Anonymous2144

AHL Al Kitab means they have a book which, in it's original form, was from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) by way of a Rasoul.(Prophet). They follow this book. That is why they are not considered mushrik, from what I know

Mutah is oversubscribed bit as it is not easy to find female partner until some one knows her personally. But the risk is in case the female partner overflow in emotions and destroy a man's personnel life to get same benefits as perm one.

On 3/4/2019 at 9:08 PM, Abu Hadi said:

AHL Al Kitab means they have a book which, in it's original form, was from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) by way of a Rasoul.(Prophet). They follow this book. That is why they are not considered mushrik, from what I know

Why do some scholars consider Zoroastrians as Ahlul Kitab? I don't see how to be honest

Guest Javed Raza

Dear Friends, I am in same Boat as that person but slightly different. Because I am married and my wife don't eat pork but occasionally she does consume Alcohol. Let's take it in Islamic point of View. It is prohibited to consume Alcohol, pork etc. now what Islam says in my situation? I have to tell her to quit all those things which is prohibited in our religion. If she do not obey then I have to divorce her. We love each other very much BUT we are separated now because Islam has no negotiation with prohibited things and wife who don't obey Qur'an's message and don't accept all of the Prophets and 12 Imam's. I thing it is wrong and unlawful in Islam particularly ( in Shia sect). I am Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone. Please forgive me if I have offended anyone or broken anyone's feelings. Wa Asalam o Alikum Wa Rahmatullah Wa Barakato.

I don’t think people understanding that a man commiting adultery according to some Marjas is an offensive crime. It has nothing to do with feminism, being anti-mutah, or any of that. A man who is so consumed by lust of the forbidden fruit is no real man. This is not an Islamic man. This is animalistic behavior. So why are some people defending him?  

On 3/21/2019 at 12:13 PM, Islandsandmirrors said:

I don’t think people understanding that a man commiting adultery according to some Marjas is an offensive crime. It has nothing to do with feminism, being anti-mutah, or any of that. A man who is so consumed by lust of the forbidden fruit is no real man. This is not an Islamic man. This is animalistic behavior. So why are some people defending him?  

Yes but why do Marjas “allow” it. Ayt Sistani allows muta with Muslim I think.. perhaps it’s another jurisprudential loophole.