Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
King

Pak Vs India

Rate this topic

8 minutes ago, King said:

Through social programs, addressing grievances, education and carefully conducted police/military operations that involve investigation and precision.

Through social programs, really? All these big wig terrorists who spent their lives in teaching Ak47 and 72 virgins to generations will pay heed to these social programs? 

I agree with military operations which my neighbor failed big time. 

24 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

So how do you think terrorism should be cleaned without giving birth to 100s of more terrorists

It's as clear as day that extremists and terrorists feed on injustice and oppression. Just look at Afghanistan and America's almost two-decades old war. There are no beds of roses to be had there and now they are trying to find a political solution. The vast numbers of militants which US war has created need to be reformed and somehow reintegrated into society, even if there are hardened terrorists who'd never come to the table. I'm afraid there are no shortcuts. 

By the same token the policies of the Indian govt have led to alienation in Kashmir over the years. That's why you get so many people willing to die. Calling them all Wahhabi terrorists muddies the waters and deflects from the ground realities out there.

Jihadists didn't cause alienation and unrest in Kashmir. They have used it to their advantage. If India wants to address the problem of terrorism it needs to settle with ordinary Kashmiri first. Extremists would lose support if that happens.

1922270-protestor-1551625359-170-640x480.jpg.594a0c4f9e7552b13360d40d95cf2238.jpg

IAF air strike: Karnataka college professor forced to kneel, apologise for criticising BJP rhetoric

A professor at Dr.. PG Halakatti College of Engineering and Technology in Karnataka’s Vijaypura district was forced to kneel and apologise to activists of the Bharatiya Janata Party and the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad on Saturday, for a Facebook post that allegedly criticised the Centre for creating war hysteria following the Indian Air Force strikes in Pakistan’s Balakot. Professor Sandeep Wathar also allegedly praised Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan, The Indian Express reported on Sunday.

“Who sounds more intelligent in all this?” Wathar had said regarding India-Pakistan tensions following the Balakot strike and the intrusion by Pakistani jets into India. “You…bhakts. You will [be] the reason for destruction of millions of lives if this tension escalates. BJP…absolutely zero shame.”

Wathar was made to kneel and apologise. “I won’t repeat it in future, forgive me for my Facebook post,” he is heard saying in a viral video.

“The professor has switched off his phone and is unreachable,” college principal VP Huggi said. “We will issue orders on Tuesday.”

https://scroll.in/latest/915223/iaf-air-strike-karnataka-college-professor-forced-to-kneel-apologise-for-criticising-bjp-rhetoric

Edited by Marbles

2 minutes ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

Which solely military operations have eradicated Islamist terrorists? Please give examples.

Military operations are one of the ways to do that. 

ISIS are not completely eradicated but they have lost almost all footprints. It was purely a military operation. 

1 minute ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Right wings are extremists. Being an Indian doesn't mean I agree with everything. 

I didn't think you would. 

This is to show how strong and influential the extreme right has become in India, thanks to Modi and his ideological brethren.

Leftist and saner voices are being shut down and labelled as traitorous whenever they question the official line.

Nationalistic jingoism will hurt the Indian society in the coming years.

21 minutes ago, Marbles said:

It's as clear as day that extremists and terrorists feed on injustice and oppression... 

You know the situation of Pakistan better but Pakistan's unwillingness to contain terrorism is frustrating. This has been for decades now and it's hurting others. Be it social programs, sitting on the table or military action, do you see any progress or someone taking measures to tackle these nuisance.

Kashmiri Shia cleric:

Problems to be worsened in India, Pakistan war

http://en.abna24.com/news//problems-to-be-worsened-in-India-Pakistan-war_931533.html

March 3, 2019 - 7:02 PM News Code : 931533 Source : ABNA24Link: 
Problems to be worsened in India, Pakistan war

Hujjat al-Islam Sayyed Muhammad-Hadi al-Musawi al-Safawi, the president of Anjuman-e Shari’ Shi’ayan in Jammu and Kashmir, expressed regret over the tensions between India and Pakistan and the recent air strikes by both countries and said, “In the event of a war between India and Pakistan, the problems between the countries will be worsened.” 

Speaking to the public gathering in Imambargah Ayatullah Yusuf (رضي الله عنه) Bemina , the Kashmiri Shi’ah scholar said that both countries should end the tensions between them and find a peaceful solution to the problems through negotiations and added, “Both India and Pakistan are armed with nuclear weapons and both countries will be destroyed in the event of a nuclear strike. Therefore, its necessary to resolve mutual issues with delicacy.” 

Hujjat al-Islam al-Musawi al-Safawi said that today, the world will again realize that the problem of Kashmir is a very sensitive problem and if it’s not immediately resolved according to the wishes of the people, it can become a dangerous situation which will not only impact this region but rather the whole world will be affected.” 

His Eminence added, “In the present situation, the Indian media is working to fan the flames of war.” 

He said that due to the possibility of war, the people are afraid and continuous air patrols have crushed the spirits of the people of Kashmir. 

In other comments, Hujjat al-Islam al-Musawi al-Safawi condemned the ban on the Jamaat-e-Islami of Jammu and Kashmir by the government of India, saying, “Jamaat-e Islami is a leading and active party that has played a significant role in the social and educational fields and it’s a unfortunate step to ban it.” 

He said that the Hindu extremist groups, such as the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), are targeting Muslims and Islamic religious symbols and impeding India’s religious tolerance. 

Hujjat al-Islam al-Musawi al-Safawi said that the ban on Jamaat-e-Islami has upset the feelings of the Kashmiri people and they are frustrated due to the situation. 

He appealed to the government of India to revise their decision. 

13 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

do you see any progress or someone taking measures to tackle these nuisance.

There has been a lot of progress since Musharraf as I noted earlier in the thread. But the speed was slow and not enough was done due to the worsening of situation in Pak due to war next door in Afghanistan. Contrary to popular Indian thinking, the top military brass isn't planning and ordering attacks across the border through anti-India militants to bleed India. Not only does it not help Pak's case, it damages their reputation and makes us look like troublemakers. But anti-India militant networks have been around for decades, deeply entrenched in society, and have formidable links across the LoC with Kashmiri separatists. They get a massive boost every time things go awry in Kashmir. They don't need Pak army's assistance to do what they do. But there has been a meaningful crackdown on them either due to internal political reasons. 

The crackdown on anti-Pakistan terrorists have paid huge dividends. Now it's about time to take stern action against those militant networks who use Pak soil to hurt the neighbouring countries.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1467524/govt-plans-decisive-crackdown-on-militant-outfits

Things are tense again. I have heard news of a missile strike but the news isn't confirm yet, but I can suddenly hear lots of jets taking off from the Air Base. I really wish Modi would come to his senses.