Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/claudiakoerner/hoda-muthana-lawsuit-isis-Trump-us-citizenship?origin=tub

My opinion: I'm not happy with the news. She should not be allowed to return unless tried by court and gets thrown in a supermax prison. She has proven to be dangerous on Twitter, she does not deserve to walk to free and be with her family. She must face the consequences of her actions, regardless of her regrets.

@Mohamed1993 @Islandsandmirrors @ShiaMan14 @wmehar2 @notme @Hameedeh

Where I live (Kansas City metropolis) the people are divided on the case of Hoda Muthana. Some say put her on trial for treason if she is a United States citizen who supported ISIS. If she is not a citizen, deport her to a country that would take her as a refugee. 

It seems that Syrians have to suffer twice: once when the multinational terrorists travelled without facing any difficulties from the airports of Europe and elsewhere in the world to Turkey and then to Syria. Second, ISIS terrorists and their wives will most probably go back to their home countries without receiving serious punishment.

On 2/24/2019 at 4:44 PM, Laayla said:

It seems that Syrians have to suffer twice: once when the multinational terrorists travelled without facing any difficulties from the airports of Europe and elsewhere in the world to Turkey and then to Syria. Second, ISIS terrorists and their wives will most probably go back to their home countries without receiving serious punishment.

They should be tried and punished in Syria ideally, since the crimes happened there and most Western countries don't want them back for security reasons^

I may be in the minority but I think it would send the world a strong message of responsibility if Syria tries them in their courts.

6 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

They should be tried and punished in Syria ideally, since the crimes happened there and most Western countries don't want them back for security reasons^

I may be in the minority but I think it would send the world a strong message of responsibility if Syria tries them in their courts.

I agree with this. I don't want her to be allowed back in the US after committing acts of treason, but if she is allowed back she should face trial and very strict punishment. (Life in maximum security federal prison might be alright.) Deportation to stand trial in Syria after serving time in the US would be even better. 

I don’t think she should be allowed back in the US. 

On 2/24/2019 at 3:49 PM, Gaius I. Caesar said:

She should not be allowed to return unless tried by court and gets thrown in a supermax prison.

I agree with the bold.

Edited by Hameedeh
Long quote reduced in length.

US woman blocked from returning home over ISIS links

http://en.abna24.com/news//us-woman-blocked-from-returning-home-over-isis-links_930052.html

February 21, 2019 - 5:18 PM News Code : 930052 Source : Press TVLink: 

US woman blocked from returning home over ISIS links

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said that an American woman who had been in Syria to allegedly fight along the ranks of ISIS Takfiri group would not be able to return home. 

In a Wednesday statement, Pompeo said the 24 -year-old woman, identified as Hoda Muthana, “will not be admitted to the United States” as she does not have a US passport or any legal basis to enter the country. 

ISIS: Widows of Terrorism (they are by product of America & United Kingdom regime but now they reject their children)

https://youtu.be/JSVobwWussA

Syrian Girl talks about being forced by father to do sexual jihad for Muslim rebels

https://youtu.be/zcaEDDmcdU8

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum 

So why are American politicians not tried for war crimes?  I'm amused at the responses, really, in short, double standards.

Is it the fault of her innocent baby to not be returned to the states? 

She was married to a terrorist and beleived his ideology. What about McCain and GHB?  They committed many deaths, but it's okay they are not Muslims or brown people. The irony!

M3 Salamah, Fe Amin Allah 

On 2/25/2019 at 3:36 AM, Laayla said:

So why are American politicians not tried for war crimes? 

They should be, but it'll only happen if the countries they attacked get them somehow, which will only be likely if the United States ceases to exist or has a complete turnaround. 

On 2/25/2019 at 3:36 AM, Laayla said:

Is it the fault of her innocent baby to not be returned to the states

To be raised by a terrorist or by someone else?

Egregious failure on her family's part in raising her, especially for the daughter of a diplomat. 

She called for death of innocent civilians,   In my eyes she was renounced Islam, her citizenship and can't be trusted.

Brain washing is a sad reality, but how do we know the extent of her crimes?  She claimed no regrets so preponderance of benefit of the doubt on her is far out the window.