Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AIA

I met Imam in my dream what does this mean?

Rate this topic

Guest AIA

Assalamoailaikum, 

I am a 15 years old girl. 

Last night I saw a dream right after reading my fajr prayers. It was shab e ashura and there were many people gathered together in an Imam bargah. The walls were dark grey in colour with nothing written on them except "LABAIK YA HUSSAIN"

A man walks towards us and says "come and greet your Imam" and behind a curtain 3 men start walking all very tall with a white cloth covering the face. 

Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) was dressed wearing a white robe, green belt and a green veil over his head with a white cloth to cover his face. Hazrate Abbas was wearing his battle armour and was carrying a sword and his helmet. A young man was also walking and I had assumed he was Janabe Ali Akbar was walking wearing a khan suit which was white in colour but his head was covered with a green veil and his face was covered with a white cloth.

As soon as I saw them I jumped off the ramp and I tried to runaway thinking of all the bad I have done. But I wasn't able to run away anywhere and didn't get anywhere. Then a lady helped me up and calmed me down. I still started walking away but then the Imam called me and stopped greeting the other people so he could greet me. He was very pleased with me because I have rectified for my mistakes and am reading all of my namazs everyday. 

Hazrate Abbas was very pleased with me. Suddenly Hazarat Abbas and Janabe Ali Akbar leave and Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) is talking with us while we all gather around him. 

Later when I go to bed the very faint spirit of Imam Hussain is seen by only me and not my family, I am doing the work that my parents give me and Imam Hussain is smiling at me.

When I wake up, I am very shook because of me running away but I am also very happy because he was very please with me. 

Please tell me what this means as I have very mixed feelings about this. 

Assalamoalaikum. 

what a beautiful dream ...
but be aware we are always in the big exam and  Satan may mislead us in another patch
if you really saw this dream congratulation. but this your just an invitation from Allah to be more close to Imams  and be more careful of your duties,
any blessing from Allah needs thanks, and thanking God is not only verbal, but a practical thanks to God is Taqwa and Wara

Walaikum a Salam,

Mashalah nice dream. I remembered this thread after I also had a dream recently related to the Imam of our time (عليه السلام). I was in a hall that looked like a mosque and there was a podium with the name of the Imam of our time (عليه السلام)  on the podiums front plaque maybe in gold writing and some other information about him. I cannot remember what the writing said now.

Later I was outdoors in my dream. It was a normal sunny daytime. I was looking up at two young men on a grey stone footbridge, one of them seemed a little too friendly with the other. It was an indication of the end times and the Imam of our time (عليه السلام) was a force that felt good to be waiting for. I wonder what this dream meant. 

Edited by Murtaza1

That is a very beautiful dream and I appreciate you sharing it.

I've seen Imam Ali (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) several times in dreams before, there is truly something indescribable about it in my own experience. 

Guest La ilaha illAllah

I also have an inquiry, not to derail the original posters thread - I remember hearing the voice of Imam Ali (عليه السلام). , how I knew it was his voice , was just known in the dream as he was glorifying Allah a.w.j and I seen his mosque from a distance. 

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

salam

On 2/23/2019 at 5:21 PM, Guest AIA said:

The walls were dark grey in colour 

A man walks towards us and says "come and greet your Imam" and behind a curtain 3 men start walking all very tall with a white cloth covering the face. 

Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) was dressed wearing a white robe...with a white cloth to cover his face. Hazrate Abbas was wearing his battle armour and was carrying a sword and his helmet. A young man was also walking...his face was covered with a white cloth...as soon as I saw them I jumped off the ramp 

I also had another dream recently and similarities between my two dreams and your dreams are interesting.

The colour dark grey and ramp is similar to the grey footbridge in my dream and the grey smoke in my second dream.

The Imam or Prophet (peace be upon them) walking happened in my second dream too.

White robed clothes covering face and head and my  indirect links to silver helmet and sword are also interesting similarities because in the photo example I posted of myself wearing a silver helmet and carrying a sword is what I linked the majestic feeling of my dream. 

Here is a link to the full account of my second dream with photo examples:

Edited by Murtaza1

On 4/13/2019 at 12:04 AM, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

What a loss that nobody focused on the 'khan suit' part.

Her seeing Janabe Ali Akbar khan in a white suit, green veil covering and a white face cloth are accurate historical descriptions of how people dressed in those days as photos that I posted as examples of my second dream show 

Edited by Murtaza1

On 2/23/2019 at 10:21 PM, Guest AIA said:

Assalamoailaikum, 

I am a 15 years old girl. 

Last night I saw a dream right after reading my fajr prayers. It was shab e ashura and there were many people gathered together in an Imam bargah. The walls were dark grey in colour with nothing written on them except "LABAIK YA HUSSAIN"

Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) was dressed wearing a white robe, green belt and a green veil over his head with a white cloth to cover his face. Hazrate Abbas was wearing his battle armour and was carrying a sword and his helmet. A young man was also walking and I had assumed he was Janabe Ali Akbar was walking wearing a khan suit which was white in colour but his head was covered with a green veil and his face was covered with a white cloth.

As soon as I saw them I jumped off the ramp and I tried to runaway thinking of all the bad I have done. But I wasn't able to run away anywhere and didn't get anywhere. Then a lady helped me up and calmed me down. I still started walking away but then the Imam called me and stopped greeting the other people so he could greet me. He was very pleased with me because I have rectified for my mistakes and am reading all of my namazs everyday. 

Hazrate Abbas was very pleased with me. Suddenly Hazarat Abbas and Janabe Ali Akbar leave and Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) is talking with us while we all gather around him. 

Later when I go to bed the very faint spirit of Imam Hussain is seen by only me and not my family, I am doing the work that my parents give me and Imam Hussain is smiling at me.

When I wake up, I am very shook because of me running away but I am also very happy because he was very please with me. 

Please tell me what this means as I have very mixed feelings about this. 

Assalamoalaikum. 

Ideal dream at Ideal age. I am envious of you as to how much lucky you are to be you!!!!!. Your dream tells that there is nothing in your thoughts except Ahlebait (عليه السلام) and tells that you have managed to save yourself from evil-effects. Besides, tradition of Prophet (PBUHHP) says: "One of the gifts for a believer in this world, is a beautiful divine dream".