Rate this topic

Aka, a Sunni subreddit. 

There are so many rude people on there. So many of them deny what happened with the Prophet’s (عليه السلام) Family. Some of them didn’t know and were curious and respectful, but the amount of denial and lol’s I got was just awful. Even when I showed proof from their own sources. 

Alhamdulilah for being Shia and for accepting and knowing Haq. 

2 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

Aka, a Sunni subreddit. 

There are so many rude people on there. So many of them deny what happened with the Prophet’s (عليه السلام) Family. Some of them didn’t know and were curious and respectful, but the amount of denial and lol’s I got was just awful. Even when I showed proof from their own sources. 

Some people are very stubborn, they refuse to accept something that is easily proven because out of their stubbornness. This reminds me the following verse:

Then your hearts became hardened after that, being like stones or even harder. For indeed, there are stones from which rivers burst forth, and there are some of them that split open and water comes out, and there are some of them that fall down for fear of Allah . And Allah is not unaware of what you do. Qur'an 2:74

How such a people will ever accept the truth?

Edited by Abu Nur

@Abu Nur: Even my Sunni husband criticizes those who are stubborn (to be honest, my husband doesn’t consider himself Sunni anymore.) and that the true believers are always a few. 

7 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

Aka, a Sunni subreddit. 

That's just sad. Alhamdullilah indeed.  

"Ahlus wa Sunnah is correct"  they said

"You were born kuffar" they said.

"Yeah right, sure"  I think.

On 2/20/2019 at 4:48 PM, Islandsandmirrors said:

Aka, a Sunni subreddit. 

Yeah I know it’s so sad. The problem is, even if we show them the truth, they’ll either cover it up or make lame excuses like ‘they’re still sahabi and we should still respect them regardless’ or just because they were the 10 promised in Paradise

and you know what’s funny ? There’s even narrations cited in BUKHARI that those first 3 caliphs actually changed some of the rulings of Islam, and they’re ok with it. The fact that they say it’s 100000000% authentic yet when we show them about the actions they have done they choose to ignore or deny it 

if you read the book by Muhammad al tijani “ask those who know” you’ll realise that theres so much proof about what they’ve done not only in their sources but also in the holy Qur'an .

may Allah guide us all to the straight path.

Why don’t you show clear proofs from their books Sunni’s are terrorists and their Muhammad is a terrorist so is their caliphs. First prove them the wilya if Imam Ali’s (عليه السلام) and the Ahlul Bayt then prove to them they(Sunni Islam) are terrorists. 

21 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

they(Sunni Islam) are terrorists. 

Salam most of them are ignorants that try to follow Islam but they fooled by moftis & corrupted scholars but except few ones do their actions based on stereotypes also we follow Prphet (pbu) that always was kind with his enemies & except few ones he didn't call them with harsh words like as terrorist our main differnce with them is that we follow morals of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) in our negotiations with them , it's not necessary that they accept our logic or not but we bring our evidences with respect & will hope that they accept it by will of Allah but we don't force our ideology on them..

How do you call the messenger of Allah a terrorist? Astaghfirullah allathi laa ilaha illa huwa al-hayyul qayyum wa atubu ilayh. 

Their Muhammad is pretty much a terrorist, read their books, our Prophet Muhammad (saws) is a peaceful man with great morals and is a welcoming person. 

4 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Their Muhammad is pretty much a terrorist, read their books, our Prophet Muhammad (saws) is a peaceful man with great morals and is a welcoming person. 

So Sunnis have their own Muhammad now ? What kind of logic is this 

yeah Sunnis disagree a lot with Shias but our Prophet is the same, so is our book, the holy Qur'an. It’s the false interpretations that leads them to mis guidance and blinded from the truth 

On 2/21/2019 at 1:13 AM, Anonymous2144 said:

I am aware of that, but she should show them that they are being fooled and show them Sunni Islam is terrorism. 

she said that they are rude not terrorists we can also find rude people among ourselves like as Shirazi cult  but their actions not verified with Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) 

How do you call the messenger of Allah a terrorist? Astaghfirullah allathi laa ilaha illa huwa al-hayyul qayyum wa atubu ilayh. 

sadly Sunni sources are full of hadiths that shows Prophet (pbu) as rude person with Bedouin characteristic that uses by anti Islam & islamophobic  people & channels ,in Sunni sources Prophet (pbu) portrays as an infallible in receiving revelations but shows him as a warmonger in battle field & an ordinary person with many mistakes in his private relationship that makes mistakes in front of his companions that they specially first & second caliph must fix his errors that is not accept by us .

Just now, Anonymous2144 said:

Well then they accept the fact the are terrorists after clear proofs has been shown 

Yeah well You don’t think a lot of Shias have already done that? And do you think it has brought any difference?

most of them will choose to cover it up

2 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

rude people among ourselves like as Shirazi cult

Yes I agree but not as much as Sunni’s. But they are probably telling we are kaffur and etc, why doesn’t she press the red button and go all out??? Show them how barbaric they are and how their “Muhammad” is barbaric and their caliphs and then show the evidence from their books that we are on the right path. 

Regardless of what their books say about him, we believe in the same man to be Prophet Muhammad alaihi salatu wa salaam, even if we attribute different characteristics, actions and stories to him, so how can you call him a terrorist? When you call their Prophet Muhammad alaihi salatu wa salaam a terrorist you are calling your own Prophet Muhammad alaihi salatu wa salaam a terrorist because he was the same man! May Allah forgive you. Reverse what you said and seek repentance for I am afraid you will be punished. I never heard in my life, a Shia or Sunni Muslim call the Messenger of Allah, the man who brought them their religion a terrorist! Subhanallah. 

If Prophet Muhammad (saws) was alive today and heard all the Sunni “authentic” narrations about him, he would reply “which Prophet are you talking about? That’s certainly not me” when I say “their Muhammad” it’s because the way they view him is almost a completely different person. If a non-Muslim was to see the Sunni belief and the Shi’a belief of Prophet Muhammad (saws) he would realise they are almost completely different. 

20 hours ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

Yeah well You don’t think a lot of Shias have already done that? And do you think it has brought any difference?

most of them will choose to cover it up

The sad thing is no Shi’a is wiling to proudly say Sunni Islam is outright terrorism with clear proofs from their books and also show the Shi’a have nothing to do with them and we are different from them in eveyway to the public. Sayyed ammar [edit] to say it but then he starts contradicting himself. Only classic Shia scholars said Sunni’s are outright kaffur. 

Edited by Hameedeh
[edit] Inappropriate words removed.

20 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

The sad thing is no Shi’a is wiling to proudly say Sunni Islam is outright terrorism with clear proofs from their books and also show the Shi’a have nothing to do with them and we are different from them in eveyway to the public. Sayyed ammar [edit] to say it but then he starts contradicting himself. Only classic Shia scholars said Sunni’s are outright kaffur. 

Yea people like yasser al habibi I’m guessing

also you can’t call them kaffir, despite the fact that they always call us that, it just makes us as ignorant as they are

Edited by Hameedeh
Edit in the quote.

12 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Only classic Shia scholars said Sunni’s are outright kaffur. 

bring a proof fo your words although classic Shia scholars in great debate books like as Peshawar book & Murja'at & etc didn't call them terrorists although during their time martyring Shias was a common task between radical Sunnis & they were using same or woser rude language against Shias 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe