Hadi5

Tawheed in action .

Rate this topic

8 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

Mr...

Humans have no attributes of their own.Their all attributes are Allah's attributes.

You statement contradicts the Qur'an that says in 2:156

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

(Arabic: إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎)

If everything is Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), why we need to return to Him ?

The return to Him (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), according to your statement is not needed because everything is already Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and humans are not entity by it own.

4 minutes ago, layman said:

If everything is Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), why we need to return to Him ?

The return to Him (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), according to your statement is not needed because everything is already Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and humans are not entity by it own.

All attributes that humans have where from he got

24 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

All attributes that humans have where from he got

Your Tawheed is off limit. 

You don't understand the difference between what is Rabb  (Lord) and what is Abd (slave).  These two exist.  You are saying Abd does not exist...only Rabb

When the human made zina...why attribute it to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)?

You don't understand why Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) create Souls and He wants the souls to return to Him (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). 

You don't understand the difference between Creator vs Created human being.  Why Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) created human being in the first place.  To serve or worship Him (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).  If everything is Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)...why worship is needed.

You don't understand the  verse 2:156

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (Arabic: إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎)

AND you are answering questions...just statement and assumptions.

This type of sufism is off limits.

Edited by layman

6 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

Whose action is zina? 

All the creatures of God are but a single existentiating Act of God, this act is the saying of God’s “Be” and it is.  This has nothing to do with God’s legislative command (al-amr at-tashri’I).  

Seen from the existentiating command every single thing that exists (even if it is a disobeying person or a a disobedience) is in fact ontologically good.  Something can be morally reprehensible, ugly and bad while being ontologically good.

the categories of bad and good at the level of morality and shariah are but an aspect of the human condition or situation (which is relative or conditioned existence).  But from an ontological point of view, there is nothing but the lack of conditioning, the lack of relativity (this lack of relative good and relative evil) is pure goodness and pure peace (we call it pure because it has no real opposite).  It is neither good nor bad, even to describe it as “purely good” is a limitation and a fallacy.  

Edited by eThErEaL

1 hour ago, eThErEaL said:

All the creatures of God are but a single existentiating Act of God, this act is the saying of God’s “Be” and it is.  This has nothing to do with God’s legislative command (al-amr at-tashri’I).  

Seen from the existentiating command every single thing that exists (even if it is a disobeying person or a a disobedience) is in fact ontologically good.  Something can be morally reprehensible, ugly and bad while being ontologically good.

the categories of bad and good at the level of morality and shariah are but an aspect of the human condition or situation (which is relative or conditioned existence).  But from an ontological point of view, there is nothing but the lack of conditioning, the lack of relativity (this lack of relative good and relative evil) is pure goodness and pure peace (we call it pure because it has no real opposite).  It is neither good nor bad, even to describe it as “purely good” is a limitation and a fallacy.  

Too high level to understand.

If Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) created a knife to cut and when the knife is used it will cut.  The very purpose of a knife is to cut. Infact, the knife that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) created can be said pure good.  Everything Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) created is for good purposes.

When the knife is given to humans to use in this world, then the hand that use the knife must be responsible for what purpose it will be used.  To cut vegetables then it is ok.  To cut throat of a mukmin ( by ISIS), then it is not okay (even though we all know that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) gives the ability of a knife to cut). 

Sexual drive in human is created by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) for survival of human species.  To use it for raping a girl, that was not the intended use of sexual drive.

Don't associate negative attributes to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).  Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is the Most Intelligent, stupidity doesn't exist in Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).  Stupidity cannot be attributed to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), even though humans are acting stupid.  

Edited by layman

4 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

So there is a legislative command that have category of good and evil (this is the state where we can be injustice to ourselves because of sinning and disobeying Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). It is sin because the action will veil ourselves between God and make us to not be thankful to Him or remember Him thus we will follow our own desires) and in ontologically everything is Good, because whatever manifest and is defined it is because of God's "Be" and it can only be good?

Edited by Abu Nur

12 hours ago, Hadi5 said:

Dear.

I told you just name action that is sin.

Actually non of action is sin because all the actions are in reality Allahs action.

Your answer will help.

Idol worship 

10 hours ago, Hadi5 said:

That is the right question.

Probably action means means physical actions.

Selecting the inappropriate objective is not action rather forgetting Allah over lower desire.

Then who committed the act? Was it the disobeyer or was it Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)?

you can't pick and choose 

you're asking questions to which you have no answers and in effect are causing your own time to be wasted and adding to your own confusion

8 hours ago, layman said:

As salaamun aleikum,

Something  I read recently proposed that the returning that we  do is by our choice/will in the sense that we can  either choose to live a life of complete disregard and non- recognition of our reality, which would be that we are seperate,  and are our "own selves",  and Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is oitside us somewhere in some fashion, therefore persisting in the false idea of duality (technically shirk) or, instead, choose to recognize and return to our TRUE reality, which is that we are nothing BUT Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), which is nothing more than different combinations of Allahs (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) Names which make up each of our unique, personal constitutions.. 

Each of us is different in the sense that we are like the channels on an equalizer. Some people are more treble, less midrange, tiny bit of bass, or any other type of combination of these, but of course, the Names of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) are much more than just 3 channels,lol. Anyhow, we each have our own unique Names constitution. Our job is to infuse ourselves with and manifest as many of His names in the best ways possible while we are here.

Anyhow, by recognizing our true reality, we are returning to Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

This is something I read lately, and am still pondering and looking into this perspective. Im not claimimg to be correct, just providing another view. 

I know there are many other angles that I could be presented with showing this may not be correct, such as "how can all actions be returned to Allah if this is the case", so I don’t profess to "know" anything, really. Im just here to learn and investigate.

W/s

Can someone please fill this in for me?

I can see because Allah is All-Seeing!

I can hear because Allah is All-Hearing!

I can touch because Allah is _________.

I can smell because Allah is _________.

I can taste because Allah is _________.

34 minutes ago, Shia farm girl said:

As salaamun aleikum,

Our job is to infuse ourselves with and manifest as many of His names in the best ways possible while we are here.

W/s

Salam, we should melt our souls with HIS Names, until His Names control the Souls...

يَا أَيَّتُهَا النَّفْسُ الْمُطْمَئِنَّةُ ارْجِعِي إِلَى رَبِّكِ رَاضِيَةً مَرْضِيَّةً

To the righteous it will be said “oh reassured soul, return to your Lord well pleased, and pleasing to Him”

[89:27-28]

5 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

Something can be morally reprehensible, ugly and bad while being ontologically good.

Yes, it can.

But why we feel the need to view the matter of human actions ontologically? I mean when God is not owning our actions why & how can anyone say or justify an immoral act as an act of God?

1 hour ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Can someone please fill this in for me?

I can see because Allah is All-Seeing!

I can hear because Allah is All-Hearing!

I can touch because Allah is _________.

I can smell because Allah is _________.

I can taste because Allah is _________.

What ever you touch see or taste or hear is all Allahs.

Edited by Hadi5

1 hour ago, Ralvi said:

Then who committed the act? Was it the disobeyer or was it Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)?

you can't pick and choose 

you're asking questions to which you have no answers and in effect are causing your own time to be wasted and adding to your own confusion

I presented my understanding of Tawheed in action.If you deny or have some better understanding you can come forward..I agree that this is complex subject and it is not necessary what I have understood is correct.

18 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

What ever you touch see or taste or hear is all Allahs.

So Allah ate my biryani??? No wonder I am still hungry...

Edited by ShiaMan14