Hadi5

Tawheed in action .

Rate this topic

As salaamun aleikum,

All actions emanate form Allahs Names. We "see", but the power of seeing is Allahs- He is the real Seer. Of course our intentions are judged, but I am beyond that point. Im looking at the active action of seeing and Who is really doing it...

W/s

2 minutes ago, eThErEaL said:

You shouldn’t be calling them mushrik, for only God can judge that.  You may be surprised to know that you and I may not be any less of a mushrik.  

Have you seen what certain Shias ascribe to the Imams?  It really isn’t surprising.  

Yeah I’ve heard some small sect that made Imam Ali part of a trinity. But they are mushrik though they are ascribing  created things (our limbs) to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) that is clear shirk. 

23 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Brother, the origination of all action is Allah but Allah is not performing those actions.

When a leaf blows in the wind, Allah is not shaking the tree or actually blowing air.

All Is God’s Act with respect to God’s existentiating command (Al-amr at-takwiniyya).

18 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Yeah I’ve heard some small sect that made Imam Ali part of a trinity. But they are mushrik though they are ascribing  created things (our limbs) to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) that is clear shirk. 

Mr..eThErEal is right.When it comes to understanding of Tawheed we all are mushrik ,if not in open sense but in concealed sense.

32 minutes ago, Shia farm girl said:

As salaamun aleikum,

All actions emanate form Allahs Names. We "see", but the power of seeing is Allahs- He is the real Seer. Of course our intentions are judged, but I am beyond that point. Im looking at the active action of seeing and Who is really doing it...

W/s

Salam,

That is correct,  another way to put this is to say that God gives existence to everything.  But He doesn’t make a thing into what it is.  An Apple is an apple.  A frog is a frog.  God didn’t make a frog into what it is.  He simply gives it its existence.  In the same way, our character and what or who we are is not “made” by God.  It isn’t made by God because it isn’t something to be made!   God simply gave our character (which is our vices and our virtues) being.  

@eThErEaL

@Hadi5

Salaam.

You are trying to apply philosophical theory into practical reality. It works if you talk about Allah being All-Hearing and All-Seeing.

Is Allah All-Smelling meaning he can smell therefore we can smell?

Is Allah All-Touching meaning He touches so we can touch?

If this doesn't make sense, then is Allah All-Digesting therefore we can digest?

3 hours ago, Hadi5 said:

You are partly right. I have learned all actions are of Allah'.

What if you shoot someone in jihad. Is that righteous action.

My question was the "action" what so ever is only of Allah's.

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) makes the potential to actual, that is enough for people who understand. 

Tawheed is journey.  

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiuun.

We were from Him (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) at the beginning.  Then separated.  And we are returning back.  The ultimate Tawheed...only we see Him (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) through unity of the self and Holy Names.  This unity by Grace of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), through His Names, we only see Him, feel His Glory, and the self ceases to exist.  Whatever we do is Allah Wills.

We see all creations and actions are moved, created by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) through His approved means.

When a person reaches the end of journey in Tawheed, they will not tell to the public.  The mind cannot comprehend.  A person can only understand if he/she reaches and witness the stage.

4 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

What do u mean by we are all mushrik, in what sense? Can you please elaborate? 

When there is plurality in our world view...is called mushrik.  When we see Only Allah exist...Tawheed.

It is not that we are Mushrik in the sense that we belief in many Gods.

Just a term for those belief in pure Tawheed

4 hours ago, Hadi5 said:

You are partly right. I have learned all actions are of Allah'.

What if you shoot someone in jihad. Is that righteous action.

My question was the "action" what so ever is only of Allah's.

Intentions are completely different

if I commit a sin how can that possible be attributed to God? 

The whole concept of religion falls apart

God is justice not injustice 

59 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) makes the potential to actual, that is enough for people who understand. 

Exactly, that’s we have ‘probability’

Whilst Allah knows all

but remember even we have the possibility of changing our destiny. Like prolonging death

but that doenst go in conflict to what Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) knows. Or that he is omnipotent

It just means we really have no actual clue what ‘destiny’ or free will actually is 

Edited by Ralvi

57 minutes ago, Ralvi said:

This is where the concept of free will and knowledge come in.  We also have to understand the concept of souls.0

When we are sinning, we separate ourself (souls) from Allah Mercy (not to be outside the control of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)). Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) still control functional systems of body system such liver, musculosketal system, biological system. 

Edited by layman

إِنَّا هَدَيْنَاهُ السَّبِيلَ إِمَّا شَاكِرًا وَإِمَّا كَفُورًا

God allows our actions to happen whether good or bad. The origin of goodness belongs to Him therefore every good is from Him. Every badness or evil emerges from Kufr I.e., from negating or refusing the divine commands therefore it is ours.  

2 hours ago, layman said:

This is where the concept of free will and knowledge come in.  We also have to understand the concept of souls.0

When we are sinning, we separate ourself (souls) from Allah Mercy (not to be outside the control of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)). Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) still control functional systems of body system such liver, musculosketal system, biological system. 

Yeah not arguing that 

9 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

@eThErEaL

@Hadi5

Salaam.

You are trying to apply philosophical theory into practical reality. It works if you talk about Allah being All-Hearing and All-Seeing.

Is Allah All-Smelling meaning he can smell therefore we can smell?

Is Allah All-Touching meaning He touches so we can touch?

If this doesn't make sense, then is Allah All-Digesting therefore we can digest?

Yes.You are right.Your every attribute that you have is not yours but it is Allahs.eg your beauty and power or knowledge is not yours but it is Allah.

The difference between us and Awliyas ( Imams) is this recognitions.We see that we are owner of Attributes and Imams see it as Allah's attributes.

8 hours ago, Ralvi said:

Can you name an action that is sin?

10 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

Can you name an action that is sin?

Disobeying Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is sin, killing innocent people is sin etc These are all injustice done to to ourselves and Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) only do Justice.

Edited by Abu Nur