Hadi5

Tawheed in action .

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Brother, you should quote the entire section:

One of the important issues in the discussion of Tawhid (monotheism) is in relation to Tawhid-e-Af’Ali (belief in the unity of the actions of Allah ((سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى))) and if one possesses the correct understanding of this issue, then it would have a profound impact on one's life.

The belief in 'Unity of the actions of Allah ((سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى))' informs us that everything and everyone which exists in the entire universe - even the leaves of a tree which move with the passing breeze - originate from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Nothing can take place without His command - the cutting which the sword performs, the burning which a fire produces and all other actions stem from His order. To sum this belief up in one sentence, we refer to the tradition mentioned in Bihar al-Anwar that reads:

لاَ مُؤَثِّرَ فِي الْوُجُودِ إِلاَّ اللٌّهَ.

“There is no one effector in the creation except Allah.”2

Even our own freedom and the choices we make in life all originate from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), since if He had not given us the power of choice, then we would not be able to do a single thing! However at the same time, we understand that He has given us freedom in our life and has not compelled us to perform acts.

May be you got it .What ever action you do is Allahs action .

Eg.Chewing some thing.This" chewing" is Allahs action.Now you are caught on selection of halal or haram thing.

Similarly cutting.It is Allah action.Now we are caught on selection whether we cut something allowed by Shari'ah or prohabit ed by shariah.

In either case act of *cutting" is Allah's action.

@Abu Nur

Edited by Hadi5

Someone correct me if im wrong but wasn't Sayed Khomeini pushing for wahdat alwujud?

All these concepts are the creation of philosophers, I think partly to explain our incapacity to comprehend Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). 

ما انزل الله بها من سلطان

It is sufficient to believe in his oneness , to worship him. One of the more serious sins in the Qur'an is to attribute to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) things we do not know. 

Salam

1 hour ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Isnt that Tawheed Al-Ruboobiyah?

And isn't that Oneness about no one other than Allah doing the actions that only Allah can perform, eg. Only Allah can give life.

This is standard madressa material:

Tawhid Al-Daht (Tawhid of Essence)

Tawhid Al-Sifaat (Tawhid of Attributes)

Tawhid Al-Afal (Tawhid of Acts)

Tawhid Al-Rububiyyah (Tawhid of Lordship)

Tawhid Al-Ubudiyyah (Tawhid of Worship)

3 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Isnt that Tawheed Al-Ruboobiyah?

And isn't that Oneness about no one other than Allah doing the actions that only Allah can perform, eg. Only Allah can give life.

Don’t tell @Salsabeel that. Apparently this is a delegated task.

No, Allah gave one of His attributes to us which is free will, whatever we do is our responsibility but there’s times where Allah steps in, for example when your driving and u could’ve had fatal car accident but Allah saved you, you will feel that and thank Allah, the reason being is because ur death is predestined at a another time. 

Theres also one by sayyidd Ammar nakshawani he answers a lot deeper questions, I posted this video to give an understanding. After seeing this I recommend watching sayyed ammar’s video. 

2 hours ago, Hadi5 said:

May be you got it .What ever action you do is Allahs action .

Eg.Chewing some thing.This" chewing" is Allahs action.Now you are caught on selection of halal or haram thing.

Similarly cutting.It is Allah action.Now we are caught on selection whether we cut something allowed by Shari'ah or prohabit ed by shariah.

In either case act of *cutting" is Allah's action.

@Abu Nur

I think @Hadi5 is confused to where he started of one thing and is not talking about a different thing.

He asked, "Is it true what ever  action we see  happening in our sourrounding be it natural phenomenon,or human's or animals is all  actions of Allah."

The answer to this is "Even our own freedom and the choices we make in life all originate from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), since if He had not given us the power of choice, then we would not be able to do a single thing! However at the same time, we understand that He has given us freedom in our life and has not compelled us to perform acts."

The above does not mean Allah chews or cuts. It simply means Allah has given us the ability and choice to chew or cut. The origin of an action is different from the being performing the action.

1 hour ago, eThErEaL said:

This is standard madressa material:

Tawhid Al-Daht (Tawhid of Essence)

Tawhid Al-Sifaat (Tawhid of Attributes)

Tawhid Al-Afal (Tawhid of Acts)

Tawhid Al-Rububiyyah (Tawhid of Lordship)

Tawhid Al-Ubudiyyah (Tawhid of Worship)

I was clarifying what you meant. It seemed like your description of Afali was the actual act by Allah - creating, speaking, etc.  we are on the same page now.

1 hour ago, 786:) said:

Don’t tell @Salsabeel that. Apparently this is a delegated task.

Do you believe in this:

bismillah.gif
وَرَسُولًا إِلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَنِّي قَدْ جِئْتُكُمْ بِآيَةٍ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ ۖ أَنِّي أَخْلُقُ لَكُمْ مِنَ الطِّينِ كَهَيْئَةِ الطَّيْرِ فَأَنْفُخُ فِيهِ فَيَكُونُ طَيْرًا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۖ وَأُبْرِئُ الْأَكْمَهَ وَالْأَبْرَصَ وَأُحْيِي الْمَوْتَىٰ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۖ وَأُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِمَا تَأْكُلُونَ وَمَا تَدَّخِرُونَ فِي بُيُوتِكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَةً لَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ مُؤْمِنِينَ {49}

[Shakir 3:49] And (make him) a messenger to the children of Israel: That I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of dust like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah's permission and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah's permission and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses; most surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers.

Salam,  

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) created stars, moon, air, water, atoms, all physical phenomena through stages of time.  Then he create nafs so plants, animals, humans become alive.  By nature, all nafs and physical entities will act accordingly to directions set by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).  By nature, animals will fight for survival.  So do human beings. They fought and killed by their nature.  Nothing wrong.

The whole universe was static in term of obedience to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).  Even Angles were static in status.

Then Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) want a representative to excel in Tawheed and return to Him (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to the highest level through Tawheed.  Humans took the challenge.  They said, they can uphold the Tawheed and return to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) according to Wills of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) at the highest level.  Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) accepted it.

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) then created Adam (عليه السلام) and entrusted him with 'knowledge and free wills'.  Adam was not the first human, he is the first human to be entrusted with free wills and knowledge.  Adam exercise his knowledge, taught Angels and exercised his free wills (and we knew what happened to him).  That knowledge and free wills are to ensure humans to return to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) through Tawheed.  

The knowledge and free wills that humans have acquired  can turn iron into sword, metals into car, silicons into computer chips, chemicals into rocket fuels, plants and animal into processed foods....and so on.  Humans can turn those items that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) already made (physical entities, plants and animals) into other physical entities through invention using physics, chemistry, biology, research...we call knowledge and free wills.

But, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) want us to use the free will and knowledge for doing good and return to Him using Tawheed.  And Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) sent down Prophets and Nabis to teach Tawheed and also correct knowledge to safe humans from deseases...

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) terms the human deviations from the paths of good knowledge and Tawheed as "corruption"....disturbance in his planning.  Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will punish those make deviations/corruptions.

"hence, do not spread corruption on Earth after it has been so well ordered. And call unto Him with fear and longing: verily, God's grace is ever near unto the doers of good! - 7:56

[Since they have become oblivious of God,] corruption has appeared on land and in the sea as an outcome of what men’s hands have wrought: and so [38] He will let them taste [the evil of] some of their doings, so that they might return [to the right path]. [39] - 30:41

Imam Ali and Ahlul Bayt came after the death of our beloved Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) to continue the teaching of Tawheed and be Ulil Amr.  But, we knew they we cut off by those who exercised free wills through deviated knowledge and now Muslims suffer through these earlier corruptions.

We want to know the real Tawheed, hold to Ahlul Bayt.  They have knowledge of Qur'an.  The  understanding of Tawheed will descend directly to anyone based on their capacity.  This is the Tawheed that we need.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

And you did not kill them, but it was Allah who killed them. And you threw not, [O Muhammad], when you threw, but it was Allah who threw that He might test the believers with a good test. Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

4 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

Yes

Well you don’t make sense

if a guy shoots me and kills me, robs me etc 

is that Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)? Or was that a man who listened to shaitan?

what about Cabeel?

you have free will too, the way you think even is a choice 

Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) guides only whom he wishes to. This means there are people cut off from guidance, so their actions are independent of guidance. In that way they have choice. We all have choice. And because we all have choice, means Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) doenst interact with us all the time.

he watches all and responds to the BELIEVERS

Edited by Ralvi

11 minutes ago, Shia farm girl said:

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

And you did not kill them, but it was Allah who killed them. And you threw not, [O Muhammad], when you threw, but it was Allah who threw that He might test the believers with a good test. Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

When a person does something according to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) instructions and His Wills, his hand becomes His (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) Hand.  These type of actions belong to Prophets and Ahlul Bayt.  His words become His Words.  His victory is His (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) victory.

When we ...as laymen does something...Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will judge our intention.

5 minutes ago, Ralvi said:

Well you don’t make sense

if a guy shoots me and kills me, robs me etc 

is that Allah? Or was that a man who listened to shaitan?

what about Cabeel?

you have free will too, the way you think even is a choice 

Allah guides only whom he wishes to. This means there are people cut off from guidance, so their actions are independent of guidance. In that way they have choice. We all have choice. And because we all have choice, means Allah doenst interact with us all the time.

he watches all

You are partly right. I have learned all actions are of Allah'.

What if you shoot someone in jihad. Is that righteous action.

My question was the "action" what so ever is only of Allah's.

Edited by Hadi5

1 hour ago, Hadi5 said:

You are partly right. I have learned all actions are of Allah'.

What if you shoot someone in jihad. Is that righteous action.

My question was the "action" what so ever is only of Allah's.

Brother, the origination of all action is Allah but Allah is not performing those actions.

When a leaf blows in the wind, Allah is not shaking the tree or actually blowing air.

3 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

The one I went I as small kid was mushrik, they believed in a bodily form God and they were hanafi. 

You shouldn’t be calling them mushrik, for only God can judge that.  You may be surprised to know that you and I may not be any less of a mushrik.  

Have you seen what certain Shias ascribe to the Imams?  It really isn’t surprising.