Jump to content
Hadi5

Tawheed in action .

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

Is it true what ever  action we see  happening in our sourrounding be it natural phenomenon,or human's or animals is all  actions of Allah. @Anonymous2144 @ShiaMan14  @eThErEaL @notme @Sirius_Bright.

@power @layman 

 

I don't believe that at all.

Outside of our birth and death (non-suicide), everything is based on man's own actions or the actions of others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, notme said:

No. We have the responsibility of free will. Most of what happens in life is a result of our choices or other people's choices. 

Brother you didn't got me.It is not my belief but Shia belief that what ever action is happening is Allah's action.one who denies is away from understanding of Tawheed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

Brother you didn't got me.It is not my belief but Shia belief that what ever action is happening is Allah's action.one who denies is away from understanding of Tawheed.

Every action Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) allows it or not. And every good action is by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

Edited by Abu Nur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

I don't believe that at all.

Outside of our birth and death (non-suicide), everything is based on man's own actions or the actions of others.

You don't believe.Means you have not come across with information that all actions are Allahs.You need to grow up brother.Otherwise you will remain with poor understanding of Tawheed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Every action Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) allows it or not. And every good action is by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

No you didn't got.Every action is of Allah's.It is Shia belief but not common.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

Brother you didn't got me.It is not my belief but Shia belief that what ever action is happening is Allah's action.one who denies is away from understanding of Tawheed.

I think you've misunderstood.

Can you provide the verses or hadith that you've used to reach the conclusion that this is our belief? I was always taught that there is both destiny and choice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, notme said:

I think you've misunderstood.

Can you provide the verses or hadith that you've used to reach the conclusion that this is our belief? I was always taught that there is both destiny and choice. 

Sorry I can't.But yes it's my research for ten years that led me to believe that all actions are Allah's.And I can't give reference.But I willl assure you that' is Shia belief.

Edited by Hadi5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hadi5 said:

Sorry I can't.But yes it's my research for ten years that all actions are Allah's.And I can't give reference.But I willl assure you that' is Shia belief.

So you've researched this topic for ten years but you still can't substantiate your belief? Maybe you're doing it wrong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

No you didn't got.Every action is of Allah's.It is Shia belief but not common.

Read very carefully:

Wherever you may be, death will overtake you, even if you should be within towers of lofty construction. But if good comes to them, they say, "This is from Allah "; and if evil befalls them, they say, "This is from you." Say, "All [things] are from Allah ." So what is [the matter] with those people that they can hardly understand any statement?

What comes to you of good is from Allah, but what comes to you of evil, [O man], is from yourself. And We have sent you, [O Muhammad], to the people as a messenger, and sufficient is Allah as Witness. Qur'an 4:78-79

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All things are from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) means He allows actions to exist (evil and good), but all the good actions is from Him. And when we do evil, it is from ourselves, not from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will allow the evil to come to us, that is because of our own action.

Edited by Abu Nur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, notme said:

So you've researched this topic for ten years but you still can't substantiate your belief? Maybe you're doing it wrong. 

Yes.Your question is valid. Do you know Qur'an says to Prophet saww "That it is not you who threw pebbles but It's Allah"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

All things are from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) means He allows actions to exist (evil and good), but all the good actions is from Him.

It is not like that rather it's how much one knows Allah.

Allah says to Prophet saww That it's not you who threw but Allah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

Is it true what ever  action we see  happening in our sourrounding be it natural phenomenon,or human's or animals is all  actions of Allah. @Anonymous2144 @ShiaMan14  @eThErEaL @notme @Sirius_Bright.

@power @layman 

 

Imagine if you threw a dice 1000 times. You could control how fast and what way you throw it. But the results will be random.

Imagine if a genius was watching who could calculate every single variable with infinite presicion. He could predict the dice every time.

Imagine if you know every single variable with infinite precision. Not only that but you are the one who created all the variables. Not only that but those variables are in complete submission to you. Not only that but you know the thrower of the dice better than he knows himself. This is Allah all knowing and all powerful........

But you still control how you throw that dice.

Edited by Warilla

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

It is not like that rather it's how much one knows Allah.

Allah says to Prophet saww That it's not you who threw but Allah.

Because it is good and it is from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...