Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
shiagirl_14

Weird/ bad dreams ?

Rate this topic

Salam 

what does it mean if you dream that you’re chased by 3 snakes in your house and one bits you? And what does it mean if two weeks after, you dream about your hands bleeding hard for no reason.

and if it means anything bad what do y’all suggest me to do?

thanks very much!

Guest Umm Amira

I don't think you're supposed to tell people your bad dreams. I think your supposed to blow on your left side 3 times and say audhu billahi minashaitan ar rajeem, because bad dreams are from Shaitan and if someone does the above, it can't harm you. 

11 hours ago, shiagirl_14 said:

Salam 

what does it mean if you dream that you’re chased by 3 snakes in your house and one bits you? And what does it mean if two weeks after, you dream about your hands bleeding hard for no reason.

thanks very much!

snake in house is sign of internal enemy in house that one cause hardship or sadness or unrest in your life for you also bleeding is sign of sadness or losing money for avoiding it it better to pay alms or do a charity  for others 

If bad dreams persist for such an amount of time, I would say you are facing certain anxiety, and you are still exposed to the source of your anxiety (which probably is present at your own house).

You should try to fix things or take distance, otherwise your negative feelings will keep progressing and will turn into physical weakness.

21 hours ago, shiagirl_14 said:

Salam 

thanks very much!

Not all dreams are true.

Take out Sadqah of Imame Zamana (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف), yourself and your family members everyday.