Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
rkazmi33

What do you think about Haqeeqat tv?

Salam! I am sure all Pakistanis have heard about Haqeeqat tv. It's a popular channel and I am wondering why is it so popular. I have tried watching their videos but it is really really hard to watch 8 minute video on that channel. The narrator sounds like a terrorist, his voice and his style is enough to give you anxiety. Then he talks about really misogynist ideas. I mean he truly sounds like a taliban.  The biggest problem I have is that this channel is always complaining about vulgarity in Pakistani dramas but he himself is so vulgar. The man is obsessed with breast feeding. In every video, he talks about breast feeding at least once, it makes me cringe. He thinks all the problems which new mothers face, weight gain and depression, all problems are because women don't breast feed. This guy is mentally sick, he really needs help. But this channel has 1 million subscribers and very popular channel. That means there are at least 1 million sick and twisted people in Pakistan. His 8 minute video gives me so much anxiety. I am so surprised. People don't like to listen my views but this psycho has so many followers. One more thing is that this channel is a strong supporter of Imran Khan and Pakistan Army. I always had this suspicion about Imran Khan, behind this civilized, calm, public image there's an extremist and misogynist person. I got this feeling always from seeing what kind of people support him. And now haqeeqat tv is confirming that all my suspicions were true. Can someone please tell Haqeeqat tv to stop talking about breast feeding?  

I think that women avoid breast feeding due to modesty issues. Unless a woman remains at home for 2.5 years, I really don't see how can she breast feed without compromising her modesty. In Pakistani society, where women live in joint family system and it''s considered rude to close the door of your room. Even hijabis show their hair accidently to na mehrams. In a society like US, breast feeding is causing so many issues. In Pakistani society, women cannot breast feed in public places and I think babies need to be fed after every two hours. So I think Men who are obsessed with breast feeding, really don't like modesty. If every conversation you have involves breast feeding, then you are a creep. Keep your fantacies to yourself, don't announce them on the internet. 

Edited by rkazmi33

Guest Aashay Kadu

Yeah, but he's not only obsessed with breast feeding but also many things which is good for our society. He's like anti development person

Guest Rz Baseer

I’m not even a Pakistani but I do not agree with a single word you wrote . Almost all his predictions were right and to the point. And just to let you know nobody is perfect and not everyone says everything is hundred percent true. We humans do make mistakes but it doesn’t mean that you will ignore old The right thing someone says Over one wrong thing. To me I personally think even the claim that you’re making is wrong because a mothers milk has a lot of  benefits that no powdered milk can provide. You should stop worrying about someone’s accent or how he sounds like but listen to what he’s saying. 

Guest J Sterlings

I have critically listened to him thoroughly.  Fe things I have gathered that HTV us not someone who wants viewership on YouTube and make money.  There is a refine information machine and agenda behind him.  Most of his forecast or predictions were true.  I think Pakistani people in general have lost the ability unlike their elders to have in depth view of the situation.  HTV is real information provider with a solid machine behind it.  You guys don' get it then its your fault.

@rkazmi33

Don't overthink. He is fine in saying somethings and wrong in other things. Breast feeding is not vulgarity but relates to hygiene of babies which western society has also acknowledged. About vulgarity, he is right. See Hum Style Awards and Lux Style Awards. You will see sick people their. Overwhelmed by western influence, half naked ladies coming over ramps and kissing and hugging na-mahrams. 

Please don't call me vulgar too because I explained you sinning of people, I am witness and not accomplice. 

Edited by Flying_Eagle

Guest Sajjad Haider
On 2/10/2019 at 9:26 PM, rkazmi33 said:

Salam! I am sure all Pakistanis have heard about Haqeeqat tv. It's a popular channel and I am wondering why is it so popular. I have tried watching their videos but it is really really hard to watch 8 minute video on that channel. The narrator sounds like a terrorist, his voice and his style is enough to give you anxiety. Then he talks about really misogynist ideas. I mean he truly sounds like a taliban.  The biggest problem I have is that this channel is always complaining about vulgarity in Pakistani dramas but he himself is so vulgar. The man is obsessed with breast feeding. In every video, he talks about breast feeding at least once, it makes me cringe. He thinks all the problems which new mothers face, weight gain and depression, all problems are because women don't breast feed. This guy is mentally sick, he really needs help. But this channel has 1 million subscribers and very popular channel. That means there are at least 1 million sick and twisted people in Pakistan. His 8 minute video gives me so much anxiety. I am so surprised. People don't like to listen my views but this psycho has so many followers. One more thing is that this channel is a strong supporter of Imran Khan and Pakistan Army. I always had this suspicion about Imran Khan, behind this civilized, calm, public image there's an extremist and misogynist person. I got this feeling always from seeing what kind of people support him. And now haqeeqat tv is confirming that all my suspicions were true. Can someone please tell Haqeeqat tv to stop talking about breast feeding?  

I think that women avoid breast feeding due to modesty issues. Unless a woman remains at home for 2.5 years, I really don't see how can she breast feed without compromising her modesty. In Pakistani society, where women live in joint family system and it''s considered rude to close the door of your room. Even hijabis show their hair accidently to na mehrams. In a society like US, breast feeding is causing so many issues. In Pakistani society, women cannot breast feed in public places and I think babies need to be fed after every two hours. So I think Men who are obsessed with breast feeding, really don't like modesty. If every conversation you have involves breast feeding, then you are a creep. Keep your fantacies to yourself, don't announce them on the internet. 

I think you haven't heard the channel much. One thing your hate comments have done is made me listen to him for criticism but infact it turned out to be an eye-opener for me. I thought I was the correct Muslim but turned out a lot of us are just stuck to what we have been told by our elders and never think. It is time we so called Muslims unite else all will be doomed and unfortunately with our acts we might be fighting against the one we should be fighting with

Guest Mehwish Altaf

This is a fake channel providing misleading information.  Pleas do not subscribe it. This guy is a part of big mafia providing wrong and misleading information about USA and other countries.  YouTube should ban Haqeeqat TV. It is totally fake. There is no truth in any of his statements. Kindly unsubscribe his YouTube channel and rely on more reliable sources to get the true picture of what is going on in the world.