Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Iqbal1214

Ziarat Ashura

Rate this topic

Ya Ali Madad (عليه السلام)

Helo sisters and brothers

I want to ask something that if I start to recite ziarat ashura for some hajjat for 40 days...And If I got what I want within 10 or 20 days..Is it necessary to conitnue recitation for 40 days..or I can recite it for any other hajjat from day one again? And can I recite ziarat ashura for 40 days for more than 1 hajjat at a time or it is compulsory to recite for 40 days only for 1 hajjat.

Thanks

Salam Generally we must keep our promise & finish our oath ,also reciting Ziarat Ashura highly recommend that you will receive inshaAllah more reward than you think if you finish reciting it in 40 days beside your main wish , it's better to focus on one Hajat but it's not compulsory & if your Hajat fulfilled  before ending 40 days you can change your Hajat but there is no objection about having more than one Hajat at same time

the most recommended way of doing it is that start it from Wednesday 

read it during day between morning to sunset 

give charity(alm) with intention of wellbeing of Imam Mahdi (aj)  every day 

don't say about it to other people except your wife & household ( for their support say it specially to your wife even you don't say to other people of your house )

recite it in two sequence 

first sequence 

say Allahu Akbar 100 time

recite blessings & la'ns that are in end of Ziarat just once instead of 100 times then recite Ziarat unti you reach to la'ns & Slams

make a two Rak'at prayer in intention of gifting it's reward to Imam Hussain (عليه السلام)

say again Allahu Akbar 100 time 

Second sequence 

recite Ziarat Ashura as said in Mafatih 

caution:never forget two Rak'at Namaz

Ayatollah Haq Shenas (رضي الله عنه) said if you recite Ziarat Ashura with this procedure if you don't receive your Hajjat from Alah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) I will be responsible for it 

https://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/6066615/چگونه-چله-زیارت-عاشورا-بگیریم

7 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam Generally we must keep our promise & finish our oath ,also reciting Ziarat Ashura highly recommend that you will receive inshaAllah more reward than you think if you finish reciting it in 40 days beside your main wish , it's better to focus on one Hajat but it's not compulsory & if your Hajat fulfilled  before ending 40 days you can change your Hajat but there is no objection about having more than one Hajat at same time

don't say about it to other people except your wife & household ( for their support say it specially to your wife even you don't say to other people of your house )

first sequence 

recite blessings & la'ns that are in end of Ziarat just once instead of 100 times then recite Ziarat unti you reach to la'ns & Slams

make a two Rak'at prayer in intention of gifting it's reward to Imam Hussain (عليه السلام)

Second sequence 

Ayatollah Haq Shenas (رضي الله عنه) said if you recite Ziarat Ashura with this procedure if you don't receive your Hajjat from Alah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) I will be responsible for it 

Kindly clear that What if someone miss one day to recite? Should he start again from day 1? For example..I recited for 20 days and I missed 21 day.

And is it necessary to recite in both sequance daily? Or we can follow any one of these?

You most recite it continuously & if chain broken you must repeat it from beginning 

this is not compulsory to recite in two sequence but it’s a procedure that always was workable until now 

On 2/3/2019 at 2:16 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

You most recite it continuously & if chain broken you must repeat it from beginning 

this is not compulsory to recite in two sequence but it’s a procedure that always was workable until now 

Thanks for the help..Allah bless you❤❤❤

Edited by Iqbal1214

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 9:48 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

first sequence 

Second sequence 

Salam, I started on a Monday, should I start again on a Wednesday, or should I just continue, also I don't really get what you mean by Reading it in two sequences.

And by two rak'at prayer, should I just pray like in fajr and at the time of niyyat should I just say in intention of gifting it's reward to the Imam, I don't really know any other prayers besides my obligatory salah.

On 2/2/2019 at 9:10 PM, Iqbal1214 said:

Is Ayatollah said this about both sequences or just about second sequence according to maftih?

On 5/13/2019 at 7:29 PM, Iqbal1214 said:

Is Ayatollah said this about both sequences or just about second sequence according to maftih?

The two sequence thing is entirely his (Haghshenas') own method. So he probably said this about the whole procedure (sequence 1 + sequence 2) and NOT just about sequence 2 (mafatih method)