Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Is Shia and Sunni difference significant?

Rate this topic

Hadi5

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Warilla said:

If Sunnis rise with Abu bakar from what you said then then logically they will actually be with Imam Ali has heis their last rightly guided caliphs. 

Abubakr didn't belive to imamate of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) so he won't raise with him as Prophet (pbu) in judgement day some of his companions will come toward him but angles will lead them to hell fire & when he will ask why they won't come to me they will say you don't know that they how much deviated your religion.

• Advanced Member
20 hours ago, notme said:

Many people have answered that: only Allah knows who attains Jannah and who does not. It is not dependent on any label. Probably even some unbelievers will reach paradise; only Allah knows, but following Islam will make our ultimate fate more certain. Shia believe that Sunni are Muslim, though some of their beliefs are deviant. 

What, specifically, do you disagree with? 

Can you highlight what beliefs of Sunni are deviant.

Or 

I disagree when any one who limits paradise only for his sect.

In reality paradise is accessable to all follow with sincerity by believeing Allah and tries maximum in remaining sway from sinning.

• Advanced Member
20 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam Imam Ali (عليه السلام) is divider of hell & paradise , if somebody be a real Shia his place in paradise but for others Imam Ali (عليه السلام) will decide to let other enter Pradise or not & people will rise with Imam of their time & will gather around him current Shias will gather around a Imam Mahdi (aj) but other sects will gather around their Imam but we can’t say it except for few people like Saddam (la) or bin Salman who will enter paradise or not 

All real Muslims be him Shia or Sunni or other sect will go into jannah.

• Veteran Member
20 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam Imam Ali (عليه السلام) is divider of hell & paradise , if somebody be a real Shia his place in paradise but for others Imam Ali (عليه السلام) will decide to let other enter Pradise or not & people will rise with Imam of their time & will gather around him current Shias will gather around a Imam Mahdi (aj) but other sects will gather around their Imam but we can’t say it except for few people like Saddam (la) or bin Salman who will enter paradise or not 

Salam can u please explain for dividing of heaven & hell what is the details. Like is Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) telling Imam Ali (عليه السلام) to divide heaven / hell or Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has programmed Imam Ali (عليه السلام) to have the same judgement/decision as Him?

thanks

eltemas e dua

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

In reality paradise is accessable to all follow with sincerity by believeing Allah and tries maximum in remaining sway from sinning.

I agree. 

I didn't see anyone disagreeing with this.

22 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

First, the rejection of the appointment of Ali as successor. I'll leave the rest to more knowledgeable members. 

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, notme said:

I agree. 

I didn't see anyone disagreeing with this.

First, the rejection of the appointment of Ali as successor. I'll leave the rest to more knowledgeable members. 

It is only when you can prove beyond doubt that Imam Ali was appointed as khalif.

Because today non of us are witness of event.So it is difficult to ascertain facts.

Even you can see difference amongst Shia scholars about details of historic event eg Because non today is witness.so it is quiet possible we may err.

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Abubakr didn't belive to imamate of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) so he won't raise with him as Prophet (pbu) in judgement day some of his companions will come toward him but angles will lead them to hell fire & when he will ask why they won't come to me they will say you don't know that they how much deviated your religion.

That's a good point but not related to my response. The post said Sunni will be raised with Abu Bakar and Shia with Ali. But that doesn't make sense why would Sunni be raised with Abu Bakar and not Ali ?

• Advanced Member
22 minutes ago, Warilla said:

The post said Sunni will be raised with Abu Bakar and Shia with Ali

My first post in this thread was just an example. Later, I elaborated that every people will rise with Imam of their time. For Shias of this age, the Imam of our time is Imame Zamana (atfs). Sunnis in this period don't have an Imam, do they?

I don't know what will happen if they don't have an Imam of the time. 

والله اعلم

• Advanced Member
31 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

My first post in this thread was just an example. Later, I elaborated that every people will rise with Imam of their time. For Shias of this age, the Imam of our time is Imame Zamana (atfs). Sunnis in this period don't have an Imam, do they?

والله اعلم

I have heared that there will be twelve successors of of 12th Imam.What is your view about it.

1 hour ago, Hadi5 said:

Or 

There are many deviant beliefs among Sunnis. 

They don't follow the real successors of our Prophet (saws) who make them not real believers or ignorants and they don't do salat in the right way for exemple. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Sirius_Bright said:

والله اعلم

Ah ok I get your point. I didn't read all the posts. But the interpretation of the verse only works if you believe in all Imams as appointed by Nas. Sunnis and myself (zaidi) don't believe this. So majority of Muslims interpret Imams in a more general sense in the ayat. So people will be raised with who they are practically following. As in 12er with there Maraja other Muslims with local Imams or peers etc. Otherwise as you pointed out current Sunnis would be raised with no one.

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, 786:) said:

He has a good point. We follow our marjah therefore they will be our Imam if we were to die in the ghaybah period.

You can believe in it, I won't. For me representative of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) in this age is Imame Zamana (atfs). 

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, alidu78 said:

There are many deviant beliefs among Sunnis. 

They don't follow the real successors of our Prophet (saws) who make them not real believers or ignorants and they don't do salat in the right way for exemple. 

That is your opinion that they don't do salat properly.Do you believe that after 12 th Imam there will be again 12 successors.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, notme said:

I've never heard of this. Could you provide source? 

I have heared the lecture where one grand Shia scholars view was being delivered that after 12th Imam three will be again 12 successors.

Does those who don't believe in it is kufr .

Dear kufr means rejecting truth ones ones recognises it.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, notme said:

I've never heard of this. Could you provide source? 

12 Mahdis after the Qaim (Imam Mahdi as):

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Hadi5 said:

Only if you had read other ahadith, 

"Abu Baseer said: I told Al Sadiq, Ja'far Bin Mohammed ((عليه السلام)): "O son of the Prophet, I once heard your father (عليه السلام) saying that after the Qa'em there shall be twelve Mahdis". Then AlSadiq (عليه السلام) said: "Indeed, he said ‘twelve Mahdis’ and he did not say ‘twelve Imams’. They are from our followers (Shia), who shall call upon people to support us and who shall identify our right."

(المصادر: ←كمال الدين ب2 ص358 ح56
←الإيقاظ من الهجعة ص369 ب11 ح12
←مختصر بصائر الدرجات ص38 (نسخة الإنترنت ج1 ص41)
←بحار الأنوار ج53 ص145 ب30 ح1؛ و ج53 ص115 ) 

I'm skeptical about you and your intentions since I see you posted a link about Ahmed al-Hasan. 

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Hadi5 said:

I have heared the lecture where one grand Shia scholars view was being delivered that after 12th Imam three will be again 12 successors.

Does those who don't believe in it is kufr .

Dear kufr means rejecting truth ones ones recognises it.

Salam rejecting it doesn’t mean Kurd also declaring Kurf in Shia Islam is not easy as takfir between Sunnis specially Wahhabists that at least they do one takfir even each other everyday  but for sure Imam Hussai(عليه السلام) will be first person that does Rij’a & will be successor of Imam Mahdi (aj) that it said he will become too old that hairs of his eyebrows will reach to his eyes (means will rule for a long time) but there is differences in interpretations of text that after that rulers after him will be from descendants of Imam Mahdi (aj) or other 11 Imams & at the end Prophet Muhammad (pbu) will back to life to be last person that he will die on Earth like as he was first of all creations.

https://www.imamreza.net/old/eng/imamreza.php?id=5274

https://www.al-Islam.org/message-thaqalayn/general-message-thaqalayn/glimpses-shiism-musnad-ibn-hanbal-Dr.-Sayyid-kazim-1

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

• Advanced Member
On 1/30/2019 at 9:59 PM, Hadi5 said:

Allah' has already decleared clearly in Qur'an that who will attain paradise. And there is no ambiguity in it to be cleareified.

Even if today any common human being will follow Qur'an sincerely will achieve salvation and great station before Allah.

So to attain salvation one needs to follow the central teaching of Qur'an ie slef purification and achieving salvation.so how many Shias or Sunnis who achieved slef purification from sins and satanic occupation.

Rarly we will see any.

One who has grudge against Imam Ali ( God forbid)can never enter heaven its confirm. I have seen some Sunnis totally believing in Imam Ali and Imamah but they still call them selves Sunnis so yeah , thing is that reading Qur'an and being spirtual will atomatically make a person cry for Imam e Hussain. Allah guides His servant through dreams and I have listened many incidents related to this that Sunnis have converted to Shias., and by the way you may know that A Shia girl and Sunni man cannot marry each other according to Shiat? well its a very controversial topic.And plus How can a person attain salvation when he does not even believe in imamah or Imam mehdi even( yeah there are some people). Being free from sins and away from shaitan is different and being a true Momin A true Lover of Prophet and His ahly bait is different, then Please do consider that Yazid also used to pray? How can someone be self purified with a heart full of hatred for  Imam Ali?

Related imageImage result for hazrat muhammad sayings about ali shiaRelated image

• Advanced Member
45 minutes ago, Hussaini1912 said:

I have seen some Sunnis totally believing in Imam Ali and Imamah but they still call them selves Sunnis so yeah , thing is that reading Qur'an and being spirtual will atomatically make a person cry for Imam e Hussain. 

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لَا تَقُولُوا رَاعِنَا وَقُولُوا انظُرْنَا وَاسْمَعُوا ۗ وَلِلْكَافِرِينَ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ﴿١٠٤

O ye who believe, say not (unto the Prophet): "Listen to us" but say "Look upon us," and be ye listeners. For disbelievers is a painful doom. (104)

http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.pickthall/2:104

in Farsi & Arabic speaking Wahhabists channels ,they call these Sunnis as twelver Sunnis that most of them are Sunnis that live in Iran & Iraq beside Shias & other groups like as Egyptians that not influenced by Wahhabist & yet still love Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) & still participate beside Shias in Muharram & Arbaeen which in Egypt this year Authorities didn’t allow people to attend in a Mosque of Ra’s al Hussain in day of Ashura  (عليه السلام) which they belive head of Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) was held there 

According to Yaqut al-Hamawi, there is a mausoleum in Cairo where Imam al-Husayn's (a) head is buried. Sibt b. al-Jawzi took the fifth view about where the head was buried to be that it was buried in Cairo: on this view, the head was moved to Ashkelon by Fatimid caliphs, and then it was moved to Cairo and buried there and a great mausoleum was built over it, which is frequently visited today

http://en.wikishia.net/view/Maqam_Ra's_al-Husayn_(a)

Mourning of Sunnis for Imam hussai (عليه السلام)

روضه خوانی موسوی اهل سنت برای امام حسین علیه السلام و اهلبیتشان

سخنرانی موسوی طارقجمیل از علمای اهل سنت پاکستان درمورد اشک برای امام حسین بن علی علیه السلام   

His lecture even shakes my heart 

Miracle healing of a Sunni & burying beside Imam reza (عليه السلام) shrine ( one of 313 InshaAllah, Imam Mahdi (aj) cured a Sunni boy from severe cancer & promised by Imam Mahdi (aj) that he will be in his army that poisoned after it by wahhabist agents in Zahedan & his brother lost one of his legs because whole of his family converted to Shia Islam after this miracle it has English sub but it’s hard to read & in bad position)

https://youtu.be/vl1UFYvHdcw

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

• Advanced Member
31 minutes ago, Hussaini1912 said:

One who has grudge against Imam Ali ( God forbid)can never enter heaven its confirm. I have seen some Sunnis totally believing in Imam Ali and Imamah but they still call them selves Sunnis so yeah , thing is that reading Qur'an and being spirtual will atomatically make a person cry for Imam e Hussain. Allah guides His servant through dreams and I have listened many incidents related to this that Sunnis have converted to Shias., and by the way you may know that A Shia girl and Sunni man cannot marry each other according to Shiat? well its a very controversial topic.And plus How can a person attain salvation when he does not even believe in imamah or Imam mehdi even( yeah there are some people). Being free from sins and away from shaitan is different and being a true Momin A true Lover of Prophet and His ahly bait is different, then Please do consider that Yazid also used to pray? How can someone be self purified with a heart full of hatred for  Imam Ali?

Related imageImage result for hazrat muhammad sayings about ali shiaRelated image

Problem is that you don't understand the basic question.

I never asked you about the qrudge against Imam Ali as and their outcome.