Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Laayla

Breaking His Months of Silence

starlight

Unnecessary and off topic posts taken down. Please stay on topic. 

Message added by starlight

Rate this topic

9 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

this means that people develop a bad opinion of me—just for expressing a different view, than the Ummah is very intolerant and should focus on respecting other people’s differences instead of resorting to personal and childish attacks like 5 year olds fighting over who broke what. 

Sister I respect that you don't blindly follow or support anyone, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. 

When I said "what will others think?" I meant that you didn't directly target Nasrallah, but posted it in this thread. Now, obviously everyone will think that you're targeting him. If you want to, then be blunt and say that you don't fancy him at all with evidence to back up your point.

Also @Sisterfatima1 wrote a very lazy response with little or no facts. What do you expect when you write such statements? It just leads to more and more confusion. The result is that we all keep arguing and end up going nowhere.

Also don't make it seem as if those who reply have anything against you, trust me don't feel this way. We're all brothers and sisters. Let's make sure our arguments respectful and not emotional.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

Everyone let me make this clear: many politicians are two faced and insincere and you shouldn’t be quick to believe everything they say or just because they claim to support and do something. People say whatever they want. It’s actions that count. 

11 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Also @Sisterfatima1 wrote a very lazy response with little or no facts. What do you expect when you write such statements? It just leads to more and more confusion. The result is that we all keep arguing and end up going nowhere.

Maybe she didn’t want to give everything away or want to “prove” anything. She just stated her opinion and that was that. 

37 minutes ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

I will put this a nice way I will protect my children and I did from a terrible fate 

The issue was brought forward in a aus court 

That’s so upsetting, dear sister. There many issues every politician, as a public figure, has behind closed doors that many people won’t know about until it affects themselves. 

On 1/27/2019 at 3:56 PM, Sisterfatima1 said:

when did he ever go out to fight all he does is smile on tv and try to be a massive smartie 

His eldest son Muhammad Hadi, was killed in battle with Israeli soldiers, another of his sons was made a prisoner.So if in your opinion all he does is sits and smiles you don't know enough about him.

When it comes to judging leaders, especially political leaders, we should try to be less naive.

It can be seriously harmful to accuse someone of something without solid proof (which in such circumstances hardly anyone can expect to have certainty). However, we may also fall into another significant error which is to support and praise someone without solid proofs either.

Greys exist in politics, and it's always better to appreciate acts and stances rather than people, as for that you should know the person deeply.

Btw, I would also like to add that from a pragmatic standpoint I hold a good view of him as a leader as well as the group he represents.

However, praising leaders has proved to be harmful in all cases in history, as it kills critical thinking and leads to a fascist mentality. Nobody is infallible except the infallibles. There were people way more pious than him that have fallen (one of the emisaries of our Imam, for instance).

So don't joke nor treat others with condescendence for their opinions. Humbleness is part of a good character, for God's sake.

2 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

Maybe you should focus on the person who is spamming and not because I choose to support my friend. It’s clear she knows things you don’t about him. 

Don't tell me what to do. 

@Sisterfatima1 stop slandering people if you nothing to back your claims. The 'secret' card doesn't work once you have chosen to badmouth someone publicly.

12 minutes ago, starlight said:

Because you don't have anything to say!! 

When it comes to McCain then let 'Allah be the Judge, we shoudn't judge people' when it comes to Hasan Nasrallah you decide to jump in to support your dear friend who for inexplicable reasons doesn't like Nasrallah. 

If anyone personally knew McCain and said bad things about his character, I could get behind that. But you all are biased and think he acted alone in whatever he did. 

This is different from Sister Fatima who knows something that may have affected her because of him. 

Why do you care who I choose to support? Everyone was backing up those who bullied me and ganged up on me. I’m not going to let that happen to my friend. 

Edited by Islandsandmirrors

2 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

Maybe you should focus on the person who is spamming and not because I choose to support my friend. It’s clear she knows things you don’t about him. 

I'll keep posting these informative videos and articles related to government trolls and their tactics. I'm neither offended, nor being all those things that you said above.

You, and another three Shia Chatters here have a pattern of threads and responses on anything political, one of which Starlight highlighted. All we have to do is click on your profile and look at your previous Likes, Dislikes, and diversion comments on ShiaChat to know that you are a likely paid troll. 

No offense but I'm convinced of it. But I don't hate you for that, just like us, the rest of humans, you have to bring food to the table, and this is your way of getting paid. So no hard feelings. I'm just highlighting what, I think, you are.

If you care to read this, you fit at least 11 of these 12 characteristics here.

Top 12 Signs You’re Dealing With Trolls

https://alltop.com/viral/top-12-signs-youre-dealing-with-trolls

I pray you see the light one day.

4 minutes ago, Irfani313 said:

I'll keep posting these informative videos and articles related to government trolls and their tactics. I'm neither offended, nor being all those things that you said above.

You, and another three Shia Chatters here have a pattern of threads and responses on anything political, one of which Starlight highlighted. All we have to do is click on your profile and look at your previous Likes, Dislikes, and diversion comments on ShiaChat to know that you are a likely paid troll. 

No offense but I'm convinced of it. But I don't hate you for that, just like us, the rest of humans, you have to bring food to the table, and this is your way of getting paid. So no hard feelings. I'm just highlighting what, I think, you are.

If you care to read this, you fit at least 11 of these 12 characteristics here.

Top 12 Signs You’re Dealing With Trolls

https://alltop.com/viral/top-12-signs-youre-dealing-with-trolls

I pray you see the light one day.

People who know my post history know that I rarely respond in the “current events forum”. I’m mostly on Social Issues.

Seriously, don’t make me laugh at your silly accusations. 

Mods, clean it up. It’s clear that this person has nothing better to do. 

Edit: oh, accusing me of poor grammar? Maybe you should learn the fundamentals of English before posting.

Edited by Islandsandmirrors

Yeah I don't think we should be slandering or ill talking leaders that are greatly revered by our own Shia masses. It's pretty obvious, most of the media is controlled by people who aren't on the same team as these great leaders, hence we must be careful not to accept everything that's being presented to use by these media outlets. A lot of the times it may just be a load of BS that will turn us against people who are on our own side.