Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Waseem162

[FOR BOYS] How do you take care of your hair?

I pour midhot boiled water on dried petal of Alcea & after cooling & removing petal wash my head with it .

Back in the days when I still had hair I would once in a blue moon put henna mixed with egg and massage it into my scalp and then leave it in. They say its good for your hair and blood circulation.

My suggestion for guys who style their hair with gel: use aloe vera instead, works almost as good. I used to comb my hair back with aloe vera gel when I was younger.

I use organic vegetarian shampoo called Sanex, especially try and avoid Paraben chemicals. I also use organic vegetarian hair paste, textured powder, thickening lotion and cream. They are organic and vegetarian salon products so a bit expensive but worth it.

I put a small amount of Moroccan oil onto my son's damp hair and massage it onto his scalp too after he's had a shower. It is packed with antioxidants; it conditions the hair, controls flyaways, gives his hair a healthy sheen and makes his hair smell absolutely gorgeous too.  

Sorry to gatecrash your party lads. 

Edited by Aflower

Make it short (pretty short, but not too short as in almost bald) and give it proper "lines", trim.

Easier to wash, with or without showering, easier wudhu, no need for Gel and Wax and sprays. Also for those interested useful in the regards of the intention of humbleness and simpleness. 

If you do this then I advise you not to make it too short where it will only draw attention. 

" Be obscure and do not attempt to be famous, " - Imam Ali (عليه السلام)