AStruggler

Who are your top 3 favourite religious speakers?

Rate this topic

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Brother @AStruggler

Do you want them as English speakers or in other languages?  I have a different list in Arabic.  :)

I enjoy listening to Hajj Khalil Jafar

Sheikh Nuru Mohammed

Dr. Shomali

On 1/21/2019 at 12:08 AM, AStruggler said:

in order...

1. Hasnain Rajabali
  2. Syed Ali Abbas Razawi
  3. Ali Najjar (not because of his age or experience, but due to his potential in the future)

Unfortunately, my range is limited to English speaking Speakers that have spoken in Chicago or on YouTube.

1. Khanam Tayyaba Bukhari. 

2. Hasnain Rajabali

3. Agha Panahiyan. 

4. Syed Muhammad Rizvi. 

5.  Syed Asad Jafri. 

6. Maulana Sadiq Hasan. 

I don't agree with them 100%, because all these speakers keep changing their message. I especially liked Hasnain Rajabali because he used to talk a lot about social hijab. I think no other speaker talks about social hijab, and our community needs lectures about this topic: too many emotional affairs going on. And now even Hasnain Rajabali has moved on to fitness, and reaching your best potential etc etc.

Desi people like the kind of speaker who can yell in a loud voice and talks like he is fighting with someone or he is angry. For me, it has become really hard to listen to such speakers because they give me anxiety. Now, I don't even pay attention to the content, I like listening to Hasnain Rajabali and Agha Panahiyan because they have a calming effect on my nerves.

I think that people should only pay attention to the content but unfortunately the style of speaking influences people a lot. And since most people have become superficial, now only the personality, charisma and appearance of the speaker matters. People don't care about the content. 

Edited by rkazmi33