Raheel Yunus

Who find this world of little value.

Stillness, then silence, then random speech,
Then knowledge, intoxication, annihilation;

Earth, then fire, then light.
Coldness, then shade, then sunlight.

Thorny road, then a path, then the wilderness.
River, then ocean, then the shore;

Contentment, desire, then Love.
Closeness, union, intimacy;

Closing, then opening, then obliteration,
Separation, togetherness, then longing;

Signs for those of real understanding
Who find this world of little value.

Beutiful piece. I certainly do. I long for my real home in the hereafter where rivers flow of milk and honey. I long for my 72 virgins. I wont find them in this temporary material world.  May we all one day inshallah

Edited by Murtaza1

3 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

That’s wahabbi stuff not Shi’a....

I didn't realise the wahabbi connection. I got mixed up because I used to watch and read the news many years ago. 

Anyway I was thinking virgins because in the Qur'an they are described as houris that are pure because no man or Jinn has touched them before. 

I long for peace and happiness for all. Of course I myself would like to be in a heaven, but also those billions of people now and throughout history that have suffered in any way. All the innocent people, all the oppressed. I am sure the Most Merciful will compensate for their pains in some way. 

7 hours ago, Murtaza1 said:

I didn't realise the wahabbi connection. I got mixed up because I used to watch and read the news many years ago. 

Anyway I was thinking virgins because in the Qur'an they are described as houris that are pure because no man or Jinn has touched them before. 

You will be given four hoori’s if you desired them or you can choose your one or your own wife. But the wife you look better then them. 

41 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

You will be given four hoori’s if you desired them or you can choose your one or your own wife. But the wife you look better then them. 

Very interesting. I can't wait. I think I will most probably choose the fours houris. I don’t know if I'll ever get married on Earth and I'm sure I wouldn't find anything like the houris on Earth. 

Edited by Murtaza1

On 1/20/2019 at 5:38 PM, Murtaza1 said:

Beutiful piece. I certainly do. I long for my real home in the hereafter where rivers flow of milk and honey. I long for my 72 virgins. I wont find them in this temporary material world.  May we all one day inshallah

Go find a cause thats worth blowing up yourself for.

You can’t wait for those "72 virgins" correct. Well go to Tel Aviv or better yet, go to number 10 downing street or buckingham palace and go blow yourself up and take some infidels with you. I despise the whole "72 virgins or 100 virgins" rubbish. It means women are already sexual objects not only on Earth but in heaven as well. I don’t understand this OVERSEXING of women in Islam. Its worse than in free modern democracies where women are sexual objects anyway but ATleast they are free to choose how to respond to it. In Islam women are so sexually OVERSEXED that even in "heaven" a place none of us have ever been women are already SEXED UP already "virgins with upright breasts". That is absolute rubbish in its entirety. I do not care if it is written in the Holy Qu'ran or the stars at night. Rubbish is rubbish. and what of women? Do they get 70 penises as well atleast.

13 hours ago, Gabenowa said:

You can’t wait for those "72 virgins" correct. Well go to Tel Aviv or better yet, go to number 10 downing street or buckingham palace and go blow yourself up and take some infidels with you. I despise the whole "72 virgins or 100 virgins" rubbish. It means women are already sexual objects not only on Earth but in heaven as well. I don’t understand this OVERSEXING of women in Islam. Its worse than in free modern democracies where women are sexual objects anyway but ATleast they are free to choose how to respond to it. In Islam women are so sexually OVERSEXED that even in "heaven" a place none of us have ever been women are already SEXED UP already "virgins with upright breasts". That is absolute rubbish in its entirety. I do not care if it is written in the Holy Qu'ran or the stars at night. Rubbish is rubbish. and what of women? Do they get 70 penises as well atleast.

That 72 virgins [edit] has no basis in Islam it’s made up in the Sunni’s Books. Only the Hooris is true (which is male and female) it but being married to them is a theory I think, but if your not married you would be given a hoori to be with you. 

Edited by Hameedeh
EDIT

2 minutes ago, Gabenowa said:

Brother I am assuming you are influenced to think that way because what the mass media tells you. I stopped watching and reading the news many years ago. I don’t know what's going on in the world and I am not interested to know. What I said about the wonderful houris was purely from the heart. Its sad that you think that about me. All I can say is do not be influenced by the mass media. Read the holy Qur'an with an open mind and you shall be guided inshalah. Women are respected and uplifted in Islam. 

13 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

That 72 virgins [edit] has no basis in Islam it’s made up in the Sunni’s Books. Only the Hooris is true (which is male and female) it but being married to them is a theory I think, but if your not married you would be given a hoori to be with you. 

Yes I agree number 72 is not true but the houris are very real. Yes please houris for me will do nicely inshallah 

Edited by Hameedeh
EDIT in the quote

1 minute ago, Anonymous2144 said:

I’ll be starting a topic on the soon, lately I’ve been slacking. 

That's okay. I have already started the topic. Feel free to tell me more here:

4 minutes ago, Murtaza1 said:

Brother I am assuming you are influenced to think that way because what the mass media tells you. I stopped watching and reading the news many years ago. I don’t know what's going on in the world and I am not interested to know. What I said about the wonderful houris was purely from the heart. Its sad that you think that about me. All I can say is do not be influenced by the mass media. Read the holy Qur'an with an open mind and you shall be guided inshalah. Women are respected and uplifted in Islam. 

This is not a personal attack you on my brethren. I hate the hypocrisy of women in "Islamic societies". I don’t blame the religion, I blame men. Men will find any excuse to to turn  women into  pure sexual objects. I'll share my research soon. You will understand, reflect and think.

13 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

I don’t see the point of imagining heaven. Muslims should practice the moral prescripts of religion without thinking of "reward" in heaven. Its almost like Allah bribed Muslims with the Qu'ran. In modern democracies, bribery is a serious crime.

Edited by Hameedeh
EDIT in the quote

10 minutes ago, Gabenowa said:

This is not a personal attack you on my brethren. I hate the hypocrisy of women in "Islamic societies". I don’t blame the religion, I blame men. Men will find any excuse to to turn  women into  pure sexual objects. I'll share my research soon. You will understand, reflect and think.

Brother I know we do not live in a perfect world but those men that mistreat women do not represent Islamic values. 

Edited by Murtaza1

4 minutes ago, Gabenowa said:

I don’t see the point of imagining heaven. Muslims should practice the moral prescripts of religion without thinking of "reward" in heaven. Its almost like Allah bribed Muslims with the Qu'ran. In modern democracies, bribery is a serious crime.

Reality comes from imagining and dreaming. Heaven is much more real than this world. I think the closest we can get to understanding heaven is through metaphors based on earthly things. We will understand and experience everything in full when we get to heaven inshalah. I hope to see you there dear brother. Don't stop climbing that mountain.