Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Silentphantomsociety

Which country would like to visit and move to ?

Rate this topic

Hello and Salam , 

Im curious and wanted to ask you guys about which country would you like to visit in the near future . For me I would like to visit Iran, I heard that Iran is a beautiful country and I would like to visit it one day and become citizens there . I would like to know about the culture and the people there , I like to study others culture . What about you guys , my brother and sister ? 

Kids have been to ziarat to Iran, so Inshallah Iraq is pretty high up on the list.

In terms of other countries Japan for sightseeing.

Relatives in Toronto, NYC, and various N.American cities making an increasing fuss to visit them.

9 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

Kids have been to ziarat to Iran, so Inshallah Iraq is pretty high up on the list.

In terms of other countries Japan for sightseeing.

Relatives in Toronto, NYC, and various N.American cities making an increasing fuss to visit them.

Isn’t it true, if you are an American citizen and you visit Iran , you are no longer allowed to return to United States?

3 hours ago, Miss Wonderful said:

Isn’t it true, if you are an American citizen and you visit Iran , you are no longer allowed to return to United States?

That is not true. Lots of people go in American Ziarat groups and come back without any problems.

20 minutes ago, ShiaMan14 said:

That is not true. Lots of people go in American Ziarat groups and come back without any problems.

Its the media that lies and causes problems. I don't watch or read the news for that reason.

I would like to visit many countries but I’m not sure where I would like to live full time. I want to go to Ziyarah as well. Morocco looks beautiful, as well as Greece, Turkey, Mayalsia, Indonesia (South East Asia overall seems nice). I am also very interested in Afghanistan, Iran, India, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Albania, Senegal, Japan, Portugal, Netherlands,  Nepal, Thailand. I am very interested in visiting these places not only for the tourist locations but I would like to meet the people and learn about their cultures, languages and foods. I would love to explore as much as the world I can.

11 minutes ago, Nevsevug said:

I would like to visit many countries but I’m not sure where I would like to live full time. I want to go to Ziyarah as well. Morocco looks beautiful, as well as Greece, Turkey, Mayalsia, Indonesia (South East Asia overall seems nice). I am also very interested in Afghanistan, Iran, India, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Albania, Senegal, Japan, Portugal, Netherlands,  Nepal, Thailand. I am very interested in visiting these places not only for the tourist locations but I would like to meet the people and learn about their cultures, languages and foods. I would love to explore as much as the world I can.

You can do Around the World in Eighty Days lol

Allah has given me the opportunity to visit many of the countries I've wanted to visit since I was a child. There are still a few on the list which I'd like to visit in the near future.

India - For history and culture. All the things I have missed across the border after the stupidity of our forefathers.

Japan - Their writers have developed a keen understanding of Japan-ness in me which I want to explore. And Mount Fuji.

Cuba - to see firsthand the miracle of survival before it succumbs to neo-liberalism, and it's beginning to happen already. There isn't much time left to see Castro's and Che's country.

Antarctica cruise: A trip that would require quite a bit of saving and a ridiculous visa marathon from Pakistan to Argentina and onwards to Antarctica on cruise ship and back the same way. But I'm determined to do that in the next three to five years inshallah.

Ex-Yugoslav states - I'd like to visit the region again in detail. I went there last year but I kind of travelled in fifth gear and it was also cold and snowy.

Somehow I've never fancied Southeast Asian region (and Australasia). The whole world, including my own compatriots, go there in droves, but I always travel Westward, be it in Asia, Europe or the Americas. It needs to change. I've Vietnam high on the list so let's see.

Edit: I've no desire to move to any other country, at least at this point in my life.

Edited by Marbles

I don't really want to move to anywhere. I like where I am. But if I had to move, I might consider Canada or northern Europe. Warmer climates are nice to visit, but not for me to stay. 

As for places I'd like to see, the list is long enough that I'd be delighted to be offered a vacation to just about any part of the world. I haven't even seen most of my own country. I should start with that. I want to see the California Redwoods before they are gone, and the Pacific Ocean, and the Grand Canyon. 

27 minutes ago, notme said:

I don't really want to move to anywhere. I like where I am. But if I had to move, I might consider Canada or northern Europe. Warmer climates are nice to visit, but not for me to stay. 

As for places I'd like to see, the list is long enough that I'd be delighted to be offered a vacation to just about any part of the world. I haven't even seen most of my own country. I should start with that. I want to see the California Redwoods before they are gone, and the Pacific Ocean, and the Grand Canyon. 

You have to visit the Northern Lights in Northern Europe. Its a freak of nature. Growing up in Europe I experienced something unique about this part of the world such as clean North Sea winds and peaceful and serene especially the Scandinavian countries oh and Santa Claus and his helpers. Its a cosy and quiet place. 

Edited by Murtaza1