Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
ali_fatheroforphans

Should I leave Shiachat?

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Aflower said:

W/salam. Brother, you are young and you should be out there experiencing 'real' life. Accumulate valuable life experiences, develop your social and interpersonal skills, travel and discover who you are. Come back to ShiaChat in a couple of years time and tell us all about your adventures. Who knows, maybe you'll even be married with a few kids IA. :grin: I know that you will be greatly missed by all. 

Jaa, jeele apni zindagi. (Does anyone get the reference point here)?

People can be in this state of mind at any stage of life. Some people just are not ready enough, no matter how long it takes. Everybody is different. On the other hand some young people can be very extrovert and marry very young but most marry later.

About the reference point, it sounds like a Amrish Puri film dialogue.

Actually I'm not leaving guys, I've made my mind up. I am an overthinker I guess.

Shiachat has really helped me in life and everyday I have a responsibility of giving back. I agree with some users, I just need to manage my time properly and come here when I have free time. It's a very good replacement for other forms of useless social meda.

Oh no dude, ShiaChat won't be the same without you. Lol if you really feel like it's better for you to leave then it is what it is. But like the other members said, maybe just come on a lot less. I kinda already noticed you not being the top poster of the week anymore...

Edited by AStruggler

7 minutes ago, AStruggler said:

oh wow, I literally just discovered the chatroom.

I'm warning you it can be addictive.  It's mainly run by a bunch of youth who only talk about marriage.

@2Timeless runs that group and facilities marriage discussions.

Also @Ruqaya101 instigates marriage topics.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

18 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

I'm warning you it can be addictive.  It's mainly run by a bunch of youth who only talk about marriage.

Marriage obsessed teenagers (including you). 

On 1/19/2019 at 6:12 PM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Actually I'm not leaving guys, I've made my mind up. I am an overthinker I guess.

Shiachat has really helped me in life and everyday I have a responsibility of giving back. I agree with some users, I just need to manage my time properly and come here when I have free time. It's a very good replacement for other forms of useless social meda.

**I promise I’ll take my calm down pill after this comment (this is my third politically incorrect one in a row)**

Apparently the purpose of this whole thread was to seek some attention. Come on, if you needed love and attention, you should have called home and earned some hasanat of connecting with the parents, siblings, loved ones, etc. ShiaChat is not the place I guess..

ok my pill time ~~

6 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Omds! I thought were on the same team. I'm the one who actually tries to have intellectual conversations :rolleyes: