Husseinhammoud

question about salah and wuduh

Rate this topic

Assalam you Aleikum.

My name is Hussein and im 20 years old, I've been praying since I was around 8-9 years old alhamdullilah, but the problem that I had for a few years ago is that I don't pray often because when the time 2 pray is coming and when I start 2 make my wudduh I do it almost 10-15 times because my brain tells me the wuuduh isn't accepted likewise the pray, I pray the same pray let's say salat al fajr I pray it almost 4-5 times to have that felling that Allah has accepted my prayer and of that reason I can't handle it anymore, I love praying but this thing keeps me away from praying, what should I do?

I appreciate answers 2 my problem.

Those are the whispers of shaitan. They are trying to crack your shell. And so far are succeeding because you’re praying less now and are keeping away from it. They want you to stop praying and break your God fearing spirit. the want to see you die like that too, they want all of us to go to hell with them 

It’s better to ignore them completely then to fall for their games. They want to waste your time 

I deal with everyday. Everyday it wants me to not pray. And it does relentlessly. But I pray (after a lot of battling in myself) and do all of them to my best. As long as you follow the wuzu structures why wouldn’t your niyat be accepted?

are you following all the guidelines and rules to wuzu and salat? 

Anyway stay strong mashallah doing namaz since 8, that’s is beautiful and Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) loves that. Don’t stop what Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) loves rather make it more pure and better. 

Edited by Ralvi

The prayer confusion happens to me too. On Ahlul Bayt TV channel I heard a Sheikh say as long as you have done at least two rakas then except it from there if you are not sure how many rakas you have done, he also said something about doing two rakas of something if that happens

Regarding wudu, I think you should redo your prayers as qadr prayers with correct wudu. This is what Ayatolah Sistani's office told when I asked the question. My problem was also that I was doing the salam wrong. Here are my screenshots of his message

_20190114_021855.JPG

_20190114_021826.JPG

Edited by Murtaza1

3 hours ago, Ralvi said:

Those are the whispers of shaitan. They are trying to crack your shell. And so far are succeeding because you’re praying less now and are keeping away from it. They want you to stop praying and break your God fearing spirit. the want to see you die like that too, they want all of us to go to hell with them 

It’s better to ignore them completely then to fall for their games. They want to waste your time 

I deal with everyday. Everyday it wants me to not pray. And it does relentlessly. But I pray (after a lot of battling in myself) and do all of them to my best. As long as you follow the wuzu structures why wouldn’t your niyat be accepted?

are you following all the guidelines and rules to wuzu and salat? 

Anyway stay strong mashallah doing namaz since 8, that’s is beautiful and Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) loves that. Don’t stop what Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) loves rather make it more pure and better. 

Thanks for your time answering my question, this really calmed me down, the main reason why this happened 2 me is that I can hear some whispers in my ears saying, if you don't repeat your pray something bad will happen 2 you and your family and I get scared for the whispering so I actually repeating it, to answering your question about following all the guidlines and rules to wuzu and salat, what rules is it? is it to make them correctly or what?

Alhamdullilah everything is a gift from Allah.

4 hours ago, Husseinhammoud said:

Thanks for your time answering my question, this really calmed me down, the main reason why this happened 2 me is that I can hear some whispers in my ears saying, if you don't repeat your pray something bad will happen 2 you and your family and I get scared for the whispering so I actually repeating it, to answering your question about following all the guidlines and rules to wuzu and salat, what rules is it? is it to make them correctly or what?

Alhamdullilah everything is a gift from Allah.

Whenever this happens( and trust me I know exactly as well) 

always recite with all your heart

Bismillahirahmaneerahim

Lahawla wallah quwata illah billah aliyuul azeem 

Allahuma salle Allah muhammedin wa ale Muhammed 

wa ajjil farajaun 

You state all power belongs to Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

therefore trust him and not the superstitious 

they do that to inflict doubt. And even if they do, shouldn’t that be extra reason to pray for Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to take care of everything? Yes increase you dependency and love. We are needy, only Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is self-sufficient 

if you have fear pray to Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to take away those fears and pray for it not to happen. Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is the one who changes fates my dear brother 

case in point-those who survive deadly suicides 

Only Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) possess power over everything. And love for Muhammed and ahl Muhammed (SAAWS) will always keep us close to Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

Edited by Ralvi

For rules

like washing feet, washing hands certain number of times etc etc

if you follow Sayyed Sistani, there’s a guideline we must follow. He has a website full of the rulings. If you follow it and the rules there’s no room for doubt on account for wuzu. And if you’re ignorant that’s also fine, God doesn’t punish those who honestly didn’t know, he still accepts. Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) cares about INTENTION or NIYAT most of all.

I also read a book ‘know your Islam’ by Yousuf N. Lalljee which has all (mostly) the rules and guidelines! 

Mid you follow everything and did everything you know you could do, then all you have to do is trust with Allaj(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and not the whispers. 

I mean they are bothering you WHILE you’re praying! How evil! They are just little evils that never stop and always do the same things. Just relentless these little buggers. Don’t pay them mind and ignore them. Don’t get me wrong though, ignoring them takes a lot of work and you need a high akhlaq, but that’s what we all want to be right? A pure state just you and praising your creator...

Edited by Ralvi