Murtaza1

Does Allah mention NASA Rocket launches in surah Ar Rahman?

Rate this topic

Is Allah (subhana wa tala) talking about his great power by referring to the NASA Rocket in surah Al Rahman? 

"Man and Jinn if you can penetrate the sky then do so but you cannot without the maximum power given by us" . 

I think its amazing, a future prediction written 1400 years ago that demonstrates Allah's great power. The rocket breaks the sound barrier and penetrates through the sky and requires incredible amount of fuel. I also find it interesting that soon after this excerpt the surah mentions the sky turning red like red herd.

Forward video to 8:20 mins (number 4) and 11:20 mins (number 2) for the launches I am referring to. They remind me of Allahs great power every time I watch it:

Edited by Murtaza1

there are many miracles explained in Qur'an which are confirmed by science: The following link may be seen for details:

https://www.whyislam.org/on-faith/the-Qur'an-and-modern-science-3/

Edited by skyweb1987

4 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

there are many miracles explained in Qur'an which are confirmed by science: The following link may be seen for details:

https://www.whyislam.org/on-faith/the-Qur'an-and-modern-science-3/

Yes I know there are many miracles mentioned in the Qur'an as future predictions. I'm only scratching the surface and learning of more miracles. That's an interesting list Jazakalah

Salam , I think we still in beginning  of it , current best rockets are like Sailing ships that were moving by Wind although many great discoveries happen by these ships but they are not comparable with  current fast Ships that use Atomic energy for moving through seas 

On 1/18/2019 at 5:07 AM, Murtaza1 said:

"Man and Jinn if you can penetrate the sky then do so but you cannot without the maximum power given by us" .

This "given by us" is not present in the Arabic text of the verse. It ends on "fanfuthu la tanfuthuna illa besultan" (then go, you cannot but with power). This blessed verse also mentioning the gravity against which we need the power (sultan). 

5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam , I think we still in beginning  of it , current best rockets are like Sailing ships that were moving by Wind although many great discoveries happen by these ships but they are not comparable with  current fast Ships that use Atomic energy for moving through seas 

w'a salam,  that's interesting. I didn't think about ships before but they are also mentioned in verse 24 of surah Ar Rahmaan. I will look at these inventions too.

The part "penetrate the bounds of the heavens and the Earth" in verse 33 of surah Ar Rah'maan may be talking about sea ships and sky rockets, just my opinion.

2 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

This "given by us" is not present in the Arabic text of the verse. It ends on "fanfuthu la tanfuthuna illa besultan" (then go, you cannot but with power). This blessed verse also mentioning the gravity against which we need the power (sultan). 

The transliteration version I have says "Illaa Bisult' aan". It is translated in English brackets as "knowledge of laws made by us". It also says "power and authority". I may have read the "given" by us" translation somewhere else. 

The verse I find most interesting is "penetrate the bounds of the heavens and the Earth".

Edited by Murtaza1

Here is another video that captures the excitement of the Shuttle Atlantis rocket launch.

The best part starts at 9:23 (especially from 9:55) and the twin rocket launches separate at 15:15.

Edited by Murtaza1

On 1/18/2019 at 5:37 AM, Murtaza1 said:
Is Allah (subhana wa tala) talking about his great power by referring to the NASA Rocket in surah Al Rahman? 

I think its amazing, a future prediction written 1400 years ago that demonstrates Allah's great power. The rocket breaks the sound barrier and penetrates through the sky and requires incredible amount of fuel. I also find it interesting that soon after this excerpt the surah mentions the sky turning red like red herd.

Forward video to 8:20 mins (number 4) and 11:20 mins (number 2) for the launches I am referring to. They remind me of Allahs great power every time I watch it:

O assembly of jinn and men! If you are able to pass beyond the region
of (illusion) heavens and the Earth, then pass.
You cannot pass except by authority.

Rasool (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and Imam Ali (عليه السلام) they penetrated the illusion by the authority of Allah.

3 minutes ago, Raheel Yunus said:

O assembly of jinn and men! If you are able to pass beyond the region
of (illusion) heavens and the Earth, then pass.
You cannot pass except by authority.

Rasool (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and Imam Ali (عليه السلام) they penetrated the illusion by the authority of Allah.

Jazakallah that's an interesting perspective