Jump to content
Irfani313

After....

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Hardly the day started and ... it is already six o'clock in the evening.
Barely arrived on Monday and it's already Friday.
... and the month is already over.
... and the year is almost up.
... and already 40, 50 or 60 years of our lives have passed.
... and we realize that we lost our parents, friends.
and we realize that it is too late to go back ...
So ... Let's try, however, to take full advantage of the time we have left ...
Let's not stop looking for activities that we like ...
Let's put color in our greyness ...
Let's smile at the little things in life that put balm in our hearts.
And yet, we must continue to enjoy serenely the time that remains. Let's try to eliminate the "after" ...
I do it after ...
I will say after ...
I will think about it after ...
We leave everything for 'later' as if "after" was ours.
Because what we do not understand is that:
after, the coffee cools ...
after, priorities change ...
after, the charm is broken ...
after, health passes ...
after, the children grow up ...
after, the parents get older ...
after, the promises are forgotten ...
after, the day becomes the night ...
after, life ends ...
And after that it's often too late ....
So ... leave nothing for 'later' ...
Because always waiting for later, we can lose the best moments,
the best experiences,
the best friends,
the best family ...

We are no longer at the age where we can afford to postpone until tomorrow what needs to be done right away.


Always remember, The day is today ... The moment is now ...

[somebody forwarded it at work] 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Irfani313 said:

We are no longer at the age where we can afford to postpone until tomorrow what needs to be done right away.

Always remember, The day is today ... The moment is now ...

[somebody forwarded it at work] 

Good advice. Thank you for sharing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Irfani313 said:

Hardly the day started and ... it is already six o'clock in the evening.
Barely arrived on Monday and it's already Friday.
... and the month is already over.
... and the year is almost up.
... and already 40, 50 or 60 years of our lives have passed.
... and we realize that we lost our parents, friends.
and we realize that it is too late to go back ...
So ... Let's try, however, to take full advantage of the time we have left ...
Let's not stop looking for activities that we like ...
Let's put color in our greyness ...
Let's smile at the little things in life that put balm in our hearts.
And yet, we must continue to enjoy serenely the time that remains. Let's try to eliminate the "after" ...
I do it after ...
I will say after ...
I will think about it after ...
We leave everything for 'later' as if "after" was ours.
Because what we do not understand is that:
after, the coffee cools ...
after, priorities change ...
after, the charm is broken ...
after, health passes ...
after, the children grow up ...
after, the parents get older ...
after, the promises are forgotten ...
after, the day becomes the night ...
after, life ends ...
And after that it's often too late ....
So ... leave nothing for 'later' ...
Because always waiting for later, we can lose the best moments,
the best experiences,
the best friends,
the best family ...

We are no longer at the age where we can afford to postpone until tomorrow what needs to be done right away.


Always remember, The day is today ... The moment is now ...

[somebody forwarded it at work] 

ہاۓ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marbles said:

ہاۓ

Whatever it is, don’t wait brother. Go for it, lest-

خواب دیکھنے والی آنکھیں پتھر ہوں گی تب سوچیں گے

سندر کومل دھیان تتلیاں بے پر ہوں گی تب سوچیں گے

 

رس برسانے والے بادل اور طرف کیوں اڑ جاتے ہیں

ہری بھری شاداب کھیتیاں بنجر ہوں گی تب سوچیں گے

 

بستی کی دیوار پہ کس نے ان ہونی باتیں لکھ دی ہیں

اس ان جانے ڈر کی باتیں گھر گھر ہوں گی تب سوچیں گے

 

مانگے کے پھولوں سے کب تک روپ سروپ کا مان بڑھے گا

اپنے آنگن کی مہکاریں بے گھر ہوں گی تب سوچیں گے

 

بیتی رت کی سب پہچانیں بھول گئے تو پھر کیا ہوگا

گئے دنوں کی یادیں جب بے منظر ہوں گی تب سوچیں گے

 

آنے والے کل کا سواگت کیسے ہوگا کون کرے گا

جلتے ہوئے سورج کی کرنیں سر پر ہوں گی تب سوچیں گے

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Irfani313 said:

Whatever it is, don’t wait brother. Go for it, lest-

خواب دیکھنے والی آنکھیں پتھر ہوں گی تب سوچیں گے

سندر کومل دھیان تتلیاں بے پر ہوں گی تب سوچیں گے

 

رس برسانے والے بادل اور طرف کیوں اڑ جاتے ہیں

ہری بھری شاداب کھیتیاں بنجر ہوں گی تب سوچیں گے

 

بستی کی دیوار پہ کس نے ان ہونی باتیں لکھ دی ہیں

اس ان جانے ڈر کی باتیں گھر گھر ہوں گی تب سوچیں گے

 

مانگے کے پھولوں سے کب تک روپ سروپ کا مان بڑھے گا

اپنے آنگن کی مہکاریں بے گھر ہوں گی تب سوچیں گے

 

بیتی رت کی سب پہچانیں بھول گئے تو پھر کیا ہوگا

گئے دنوں کی یادیں جب بے منظر ہوں گی تب سوچیں گے

 

آنے والے کل کا سواگت کیسے ہوگا کون کرے گا

جلتے ہوئے سورج کی کرنیں سر پر ہوں گی تب سوچیں گے

!واہ

مکرر، مکرر

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But while you do need to go, life is short, you don't need to just go and go and go. Sometimes you have to stop and think about what you've done, where you've been, who you've been. Otherwise, what's the point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, notme said:

But while you do need to go, life is short, you don't need to just go and go and go. Sometimes you have to stop and think about what you've done, where you've been, who you've been. Otherwise, what's the point. 

Totally agree. Thanks for saying it.

For everything important, like God, Prophet & Imams (عليه السلام), for parents, family, and friends, it’s like there is no tomorrow.

For everything else related to this dunya, better wait the day after than even the tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Irfani313 What a beautiful piece. Indeed time flies. Its very thought provoking and emotions are grey but don't worry we are all on this journey together headed in this spaceship to the same destination to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Cheer up we shall meet again in our final abode when we are back home again and we shall all be young again in our prime inshalah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×