Jump to content
  • 0
مرز همش علی بیک

Life in Qom for married couple

Rate this question


3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

In Iran, a wife can follow her husband if her husband has student visa; even though the wife doesn't study. They give residence permit attached to the name of her husband. (But a husband can't be 'attached' to his wife, if the only one studying is his wife)

Just go to the counselor office in your school, they will help you.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0



If you have any questions about living in Qom and al-Mustafa International University, you're welcome to ask me. I'm a student and one of the representatives of the North and South American students on the Students' Council. 
Yes, it's possible to get accepted to al-Mustafa International University, if you have necessary requirements and pass the admission exam. Most people are accepted but if you're from a country where there are lots of students, it may be more difficult and take longer. 

Also, see the attachment I uploaded. It was written by one of the Western students here.

Life in Qum - a practical guide.pdf

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.