Anonymous2144

Nature of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

But we are made out of clay as the Qur'an says, where in the Qur'an does it say we are nothingness. 

Go and ask Allah why he said.

But Allah simultaneously in same verse says all prsises are of Allah.

So Allah clearly says everything is Him otherthan him is nothingness.

Edited by islam25

5 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Go and ask Allah why he said.

But Allah simultaneously in same verse says all prsises are of Allah.

So Allah clearly says everything is Him otherthan him is nothingness.

Are we Allah, or part of Allah or do we represent a part of Allah (I.e His attributes)?

5 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Are we Allah, or part of Allah or do we represent a part of Allah (I.e His attributes)?

We are manifestation of Allah'.But we are unaware.

All religious custums are to  make our heart understand and realise that we are nothingness and only Allah is reality.

It is said that highest value of person is for those we recognise this nothingness and are  free from all sort of slef Praise and EGO.And sees all praises and attributes are of Allah'.

1 hour ago, islam25 said:

All religious custums are to  make our heart understand and realise that we are nothingness and only Allah is reality.

It is said that highest value of person is for those we recognise this nothingness and are  free from all sort of slef Praise and EGO.And sees all praises and attributes are of Allah'.

So we manifest a part of Him, we are nothingness. In a sense that we are a manifestation of Him (a part of Him) and He created limbs for us and the rest, so we are nothing but we just appear to be something correct ? 

Edited by Anonymous2144

8 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

@Salsabeel @islam25 have you heard the phrase “Allah is beautiful and He likes beauty” how can Allah be beautiful when His not a physical thing but a thing(Being)? I’ve questioned this phrase many times. I am aware that  Allah creates the most beautiful things and we have seen it from our own eyes. 

There exists only one beauty and that is Allah's beauty. 

What beauty you see in things that Allahs.

45 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:
1 hour ago, islam25 said:

So we manifest a part of Him, we are nothingness. In a sense that we are a manifestation of Him (a part of Him) and He created limbs for us and the rest, so we are nothing but we just appear to be something correct ? 

@islam25 below is what I said.

4 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Even limbs too are not yours.

That’s because Allah created them, not me or someone else, Allah turns them into dust then recreates them again in the hereafter maintaing it’s beauty for ever. Correct? 

Edited by Anonymous2144

12 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

That’s because Allah created them, not me or someone else, Allah turns them into dust then recreates them again in the hereafter maintaing it’s beauty for ever. Correct? 

I don't know what is in your mind.

Everything is Allah's attributes as well as essence.

Edited by islam25

16 minutes ago, islam25 said:

I don't got what you mean by saying we manifest only part of him.

His attributes is His essence but not His full essence so we only manifest a part of God not fully. But the His attributes that He gave to us are not as great as His, they are limited. 

1 minute ago, Anonymous2144 said:

His attributes is His essence but not His full essence so we only manifest a part of God not fully. But the His attributes that He gave to us are not as great as His, they are limited. 

Definitely that is true'.

Mohhamad Hussain Tabtabie says "Salvation means when one sees his all actions 'attributes and essence is Allah's attributes , actions and essence.

10 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Definitely that is true'.

Mohhamad Hussain Tabtabie says "Salvation means when one sees his all actions 'attributes and essence is Allah's attributes , actions and essence.

What does he mean by that? I didn’t quiet understand that

19 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

What does he mean by that? I didn’t quiet understand that

I don't know.It is known only to Allah.It is only highest rank that one can achieve 

It needs a heart that is free from all sorts open and concealed shrik.

That is one's heart should be free from everything other' than Allah' and Love of Allah'.

Since we drowned with love for world and occupied with Love for money' prestige' gread, hatred .we can't understand it .

There can be many different angles of viewing. Some times it is realized that we and God are two different things and some times it is realized that we actually are nothing and there is only He.

For instance, God is mentioned as 4th in a verse where secret counsil between 3 persons is mentioned:

Surah Al-Mujadila, Verse 7:

أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ يَعْلَمُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ مَا يَكُونُ مِن نَّجْوَىٰ ثَلَاثَةٍ إِلَّا هُوَ رَابِعُهُمْ وَلَا خَمْسَةٍ إِلَّا هُوَ سَادِسُهُمْ وَلَا أَدْنَىٰ مِن ذَٰلِكَ وَلَا أَكْثَرَ إِلَّا هُوَ مَعَهُمْ أَيْنَ مَا كَانُوا ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِمَا عَمِلُوا يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ

Do you not see that Allah knows whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the Earth? Nowhere is there a secret counsel between three persons but He is the fourth of them, nor (between) five but He is the sixth of them, nor less than that nor more but He is with them wheresoever they are; then He will inform them of what they did on the day of resurrection: surely Allah is Cognizant of all things. (English - Shakir) 

I emphasize on phrase "wala adna min thalika wala akthar" (nor less than that nor more). So we are not Him clearly. 

Then when we say a phrase "la howla wala quwata illa billah", we negate everything other than Him. It is the denial of one's possession of autonomous power and ability, and the simultaneous confession of the existence of that (relative) power and ability to make choices that He has given His servants to be their own.

On 1/18/2019 at 8:36 AM, Anonymous2144 said:

Salamun alaykum,

BismiLlah,

I would like to know your perspective on this matter.  What do you think, believe or see regarding all of this?

9 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

Salamun alaykum,

BismiLlah,

I would like to know your perspective on this matter.  What do you think, believe or see regarding all of this?

What I see right now is, Allah is everywhere and He is close to everything by that I mean He is close/near to the things that the eyes can grasp and what the eyes can’t garsp (such as very small particles and atoms). Here’s my small analogy which will explain and elaborate on what I mean on close/near to everything, a human is a great example. Allah is next us(human) He is next to what’s inside us (Into extreme details), and He is next whats after us. , we manifest Him by that I mean we manifest His attributes His attributes are His essence but only part of His essence that He has made evident and revealed to us. 

Now the issue is, can is be said that we are simlair to Allah or part of Allah...?

The Qur'an says nothing is simlair to Him.

we have have sight and Allah also has sight but our sight is very limited Allah’s sight is unlimited, we use limbs to see, Allah does not use limbs too see.

Allah hears and we also hear but our hearing is very limited while with Allah it’s unlimited.

can it be said we are simlair to Him because we have sight and He has sight, we hear and He hears? 

22 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

What I see right now is, Allah is everywhere and He is close to everything by that I mean He is close/near to the things that the eyes can grasp and what the eyes can’t garsp (such as very small particles and atoms). Here’s my small analogy which will explain and elaborate on what I mean on close/near to everything, a human is a great example. Allah is next us(human) He is next to what’s inside us (Into extreme details), and He is next whats after us. , we manifest Him by that I mean we manifest His attributes His attributes are His essence but only part of His essence that He has made evident and revealed to us. 

Now the issue is, can is be said that we are simlair to Allah or part of Allah...?

The Qur'an says nothing is simlair to Him.

we have have sight and Allah also has sight but our sight is very limited Allah’s sight is unlimited, we use limbs to see, Allah does not use limbs too see.

Allah hears and we also hear but our hearing is very limited while with Allah it’s unlimited.

can it be said we are simlair to Him because we have sight and He has sight, we hear and He hears? 

The Qur'an describes God in both of the perspectives at the same time.  In other words, it talks about God as both similar and incomparable, near and distant, beautiful and majestic, immanent and transcendent (or to use more Toaist terminology, God is both yin and yang).  In Islamic Terminology we call similarity of God with creation "tashbih", and we call God's incomparability to His creation "tanzih".  So although God says in the Qur'an that "There is nothing like Him", He says straight after that, "He is the Hearing, the Seeing".  Although God says in the Qur'an that He is Unique and One, He also says that "Wherever you turn there is His Face (and linguistically in Arabic, the wajh of something is its essence).  There are some people who like to emphasize and focus on the tanzih aspect of God and this is fine (it is what their hearts need at that moment!).  There are others who like to emphasize and focus on the tashbih aspect of God (and this too is fine for it is what their hearts need at that moment!)  Regardless of what you like to emphasize at any given moment, the fact of the matter remains that God in Himself is beyond such complementary pairs (which seemingly oppose each other); HE is beyond them because He is the very coincidence of these opposites. 

So, whatever you feel of God at this very moment, alhamdulillah!   How can it be untrue?  After all, God is doing nothing but showing Himself to you in that way and at that moment.  So just "be in the moment" as it is often said.  Simply be present, surrender, let go, and bask in His Eternal, Ever Present and Timeless Reality as He shows Himself to you as the ever-flowing stream of the various forms and qualities.          

Edited by eThErEaL