Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Anonymous2144

Nature of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Can you please translate them in English I’m terrible at Arabic lol, thanks brother 

And I am terrible in English :D

Lets understand it with the help of analogy. Allah is the name (ism), Being (Zaat/Wajood) is the owner of that ism (Musamma). Who do we worship? The ism (name) or the owner of the name (zaat)? 

Ism (name) 
Musamma (owner of that name) 

Like you are Anonymous 2144, this is not the actual you, you are the "Musamma". 

2 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

@Salsabeel If Allah is not physically merged with them then what does Imam Ali (عليه السلام) mean then when he says “He is within all things” 

It is Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) who said "Wa huwa ma'akum aina ma kuntum" (He is with you wherever you are), Imam Ali (asws) has just explained His "ma'eyaat" (company or nearness). 

His Supreme Knowledge & Power is at work within us all the time. His guarding angels are with us all the time, writing our deeds & watching our actions. 

2 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

It is Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) who said "Wa huwa ma'akum aina ma kuntum" (He is with you wherever you are), Imam Ali (asws) has just explained His "ma'eyaat" (company or nearness). 

His Supreme Knowledge & Power is at work within us all the time. His guarding angels are with us all the time, writing our deeds & watching our actions. 

So what you’re trying to say is some of His attributes are within us, correct? 

3 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

So what you’re trying to say is some of His attributes are within us, correct? 

What I am saying is that all that exists (before our eyes) are the "signs" (Ayaat) pointing towards One single reality I.e., Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) 

Edited by Salsabeel

2 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

What I am saying is that all that exists are the "signs" (Ayaat) pointing towards One single reality I.e., Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) 

(1)So Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is not in any of His creations or (2)are His attributes nor (3)is His creation is manifestation of Him (which is same as No.1) rather we indicate to God’s existence I.e Signs (ayaat) pointing to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). 

@Salsabeel can it be said Allah is close to EVERYTHING weather its holy or unholy clean or nasty (such as poop,vomit,maybe semen (once it’s emitted) ). 

What does Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) mean when He says He is closer us the our life line? 

Edited by Anonymous2144

Just now, Anonymous2144 said:

(1)So Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is not in any of His creations or (2)are His attributes nor (3)is His creation is manifestation of Him (which is same as No.1) rather we indicate to God’s existence I.e Signs (ayaat) pointing to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). 

We are not just blank sign boards with nothing written on us :) 

2 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

can it be said Allah is close to EVERYTHING weather its holy or unholy clean or nasty (such as poop,vomit,maybe semen (once it’s emitted) 

Allaho Akbar!!! 

I have already quoted a verse of Al-Waqia where Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has asked us "Have you seen what you emit (semen)? Is it you who create it or are We the creators?" 

4 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

What does Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) mean when He says He is closer us the our life line? 

Means He has total/absolute control on/over us. His nearness is not physical rather spiritual. We are the bearers of His Ruh. 

21 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Allaho Akbar!!! 

I have already quoted a verse of Al-Waqia where Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has asked us "Have you seen what you emit (semen)? Is it you who create it or are We the creators?" 

I know I must be driving you nuts lol, sorry brother

so what your saying is Allah is near to everything that He has created within in us and outside of us and what we(humans) have created. 

21 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Means He has total/absolute control on/over us. His nearness is not physical rather spiritual. We are the bearers of His Ruh. 

Understood, by that you mean Allah gave us His Ruh that He created which makes the Ruh His not ours it is a gift to us from Allah. 

Simalir to how Unitarian Christians say Allah gave them a holy spirit as a gift and it is their duty to keep it pure as possible.

Edited by Anonymous2144

8 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Simalir to how Unitarian Christians say Allah gave them a holy spirit as a gift and it is their duty to keep it pure as possible.

Fitratallah-ilati fataran-nasa alaiha {the nature (framed) of Allah, in which He hath created man}.