Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Anonymous2144

Nature of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

Rate this topic

17 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

@Shia farm girl in the first video the sheik gives an example of the Thread being Manfist in different forms but if we apply that the with God then we’re no different to trinitarian Christians who say God came down in a human form or say jesus is manifestation of God. 

The sheik says whatever exists is manifestation of Allah swt , is their metaphorical meaning behind this? 

I know this is going to sound silly but something nasty can’t really be manifestation of Allah since Allah is prefect and is peferction. 

Can vomit be a manifastion of Allah can our stool or urine be? 

Allah pardon me if I have said something absurd. 

When something is man made can someone say it is manifestation of Allah ?? For example idols. 

Qur'an says.Allah is ist and last ,manifest and Hidden.

Qur'an says where ever you turn there is face Allah.

Mr just get up and try to understand .

Imam Ali as says.I donot see anything but I see Allah before' it in it and after it.

Edited by islam25

23 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Qur'an says.Allah is ist and last ,manifest and Hidden.

Qur'an says where ever you turn there is face Allah.

Mr just get up and try to understand .

Imam Ali as says.I donot see anything but I see Allah before' it in it and after it.

The Qur'an says in the heaven we will see the face of Allah which refers to Allah’s glory the Prophets and Imams a.s, if the Qur'an says where ever we turn there is Allah’s face then that means where ever we look we see Allah’s glory. What I want to understand is the meaning of “Manifest” according the Qur'an and Ahlulbayt a.s. 

What does Imam Ali a.s mean by that? 

I guy once asked one of the Imams (a.s) if he can see God, the Imam replied “You are looking at him right now” the Imam later explained to him the metaphor. 

16 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

The Qur'an says in the heaven we will see the face of Allah which refers to Allah’s glory the Prophets and Imams a.s, if the Qur'an says where ever we turn there is Allah’s face then that means where ever we look we see Allah’s glory. What I want to understand is the meaning of “Manifest” according the Qur'an and Ahlulbayt a.s. 

What does Imam Ali a.s mean by that? 

I guy once asked one of the Imams (a.s) if he can see God, the Imam replied “You are looking at him right now” the Imam later explained to him the metaphor. 

Mr in Islamic principle Allah's essence and Attributes is not separate,it is one unity.

May be following paragraph from Mohhamad Hussain Tabtabie (top most sholar of Qum and Author  of Al Mizaan)will helpp you understand.

"At this stage, it may happen that the wayfarer suddenly observes all the world's existents as constituting a single act of knowledge, or he may find that there is no power except a single power. This is at the stage of witnessing (shuhad) the Attributes. But in the stage of witnessing (shuhud) the Names, which is still a higher one, the wayfarer observes that in all the worlds there is but one knower, and one powerful being, and one living being. And this phase of the stage of perception of Attributes, which appears at the plane of the heart, is nobler and more perfect:

لِانَّ السَّالِكَ يُصْبِحُ وَلَا يَرَى قادِراً وَلَا عالِمًا وَلَا حَيًاً سِوَى اللهِ تَعالَى

Because the wayfarer reaches a point where he does not see any power, knowledge, and life except those of God, the Exalted."

10 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Mr in Islamic principle Allah's essence and Attributes is not separate,it is one unity.

May be following paragraph from Mohhamad Hussain Tabtabie (top most sholar of Qum and Author  of Al Mizaan)will helpp you understand.

"At this stage, it may happen that the wayfarer suddenly observes all the world's existents as constituting a single act of knowledge, or he may find that there is no power except a single power. This is at the stage of witnessing (shuhad) the Attributes. But in the stage of witnessing (shuhud) the Names, which is still a higher one, the wayfarer observes that in all the worlds there is but one knower, and one powerful being, and one living being. And this phase of the stage of perception of Attributes, which appears at the plane of the heart, is nobler and more perfect:

لِانَّ السَّالِكَ يُصْبِحُ وَلَا يَرَى قادِراً وَلَا عالِمًا وَلَا حَيًاً سِوَى اللهِ تَعالَى

Because the wayfarer reaches a point where he does not see any power, knowledge, and life except those of God, the Exalted."

In the Hadith of Imam Ali a.s about Allah  he says “attributes do not define Him with due respect.” 

If we say Allah’s creation is His manifestation then what Christians say about Jesus that he was half man and God at he same time would be supporte. 

Then thing that I don’t understand is how can a man made thing be manifestation of Allah?? Is it due to the materials that’s used? What if the materials that are used are man made such as the carpets ? it’s a bunch of chemicals. 

16 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

In the Hadith of Imam Ali a.s about Allah  he says “attributes do not define Him with due respect.” 

If we say Allah’s creation is His manifestation then what Christians say about Jesus that he was half man and God at he same time would be supporte. 

Then thing that I don’t understand is how can a man made thing be manifestation of Allah?? Is it due to the materials that’s used? What if the materials that are used are man made such as the carpets ? it’s a bunch of chemicals. 

Mr  I think you have not read the paragraph that posted from Mohhamad Hussain Tabtabie.

Everything this is Allah's manifestation and is clearly from Quranic source.

Imam Khomeini says"infact there's no existent other than Allah.

It is not their personal view but having backing of traditions and Qur'an

31 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Mr  I think you have not read the paragraph that posted from Mohhamad Hussain Tabtabie.

Everything this is Allah's manifestation and is clearly from Quranic source.

Imam Khomeini says"infact there's no existent other than Allah.

It is not their personal view but having backing of traditions and Qur'an

Are trying to say that the animals,humans,fish of all kind ,plants,trees,insects,walls,fruits,lollies,dust,sand,water,mud,gold,diamond,clay and other materialistic stuff that exists now are manifestation of Allah’s attributes? What about stuff that are unclean or unholy??

Just now, Anonymous2144 said:

Are trying to say that the animals,humans,fish of all kind ,plants,trees,insects,walls,fruits,lollies,dust,sand,water,mud,gold,diamond,clay and other materialistic stuff that exists now are manifestation of Allah’s attributes? What about stuff that are unclean or unholy??

Ok.

Unholy and unclean is for us not for Allah

@islam25 for example a sun, a sun cannot be said it is God or it is God manifested rather it is a manifestation of Allah’s attributes... am I correct? Same goes with other things that are created by Allah. And also man made stuff such as cars,planes,houses, bed sheets, electricity and other electric devices, creams and medicines ? 

1 minute ago, Anonymous2144 said:

@islam25 for example a sun, a sun cannot be said it is God or it is God manifested rather it is a manifestation of Allah’s attributes... am I correct? Same goes with other things that are created by Allah. And also man made stuff such as cars,planes,houses, bed sheets, electricity and other electric devices, creams and medicines ? 

Mr.

It is clear from all great schlars that what ever exists is manifestation of Allah be it man made or any thing we presume to unholy.

Actually it is said believing to be any thing other than Allah to be existent shrik.

What ever beauty we see in heaven or earth's or any creature living or non living it is in reality Allah's Beauty.

3 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

The Hadith you mentioned were Imam Ali a.s says “I see Allah next to it, in it, and after it” what does he mean by that ? 

It means nothing exists other' than Allah

I suggest you to do some research on Tawheed by greate scholars.

And also some research on sofism and Irfan.

Edited by islam25

3 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Mr.

It is clear from all great schlars that what ever exists is manifestation of Allah be it man made or any thing we presume to unholy.

Actually it is said believing to be any thing other than Allah to be existent shrik.

What ever beauty we see in heaven or earth's or any creature living or non living it is in reality Allah's Beauty.

But if we say that a certain created thing by Allah is manifestation of Allah then that thing is Allah since it is Manifestation of Allah, since Allah is in it because His manifested...   that would be limiting God. 

Here’s the meaning of “Manifest 

adjective 

clear or obvious to the eye or mind.
"her manifest charm and proven ability"
synonyms: obviousclearplainapparentevidentpatentpalpabledistinctdefiniteblatantovertglaringbarefacedexplicittransparentconspicuousundisguisedunmistakableunquestionableundeniablenoticeableperceptiblevisiblerecognizableobservable
"his manifest lack of interest in the proceedings"

verb
  1. 1. 
    show (a quality or feeling) by one's acts or appearance; demonstrate.
    "Lizzy manifested signs of severe depression"
    synonyms: displayshowexhibitdemonstratebetraypresentevincerevealindicate, make plain, expressdeclare
    "she manifested signs of depression"
Edited by Anonymous2144

22 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

But if we say that a certain created thing by Allah is manifestation of Allah then that thing is Allah since it is Manifestation of Allah, since Allah is in it because His manifested...   that would be limiting God. 

That is true.

It is said that reality of everything or soul everything is Allah. This thing is also found is supplications of Imams.

Why we do not see the reality is sins and ignorance and heart occupied by Love of other than Allah.

2 minutes ago, islam25 said:

That is true.

It is said that reality of everything or soul everything is Allah. This thing is also found is supplications of Imams.

Why we do not see the reality is sins and ignorance and heart occupied by Love of other than Allah.

The what’s the difference if we said jesus is God or Ali is God or some random bloke is God?  There’s something wrong with that interpretation....

27 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

No it won't limit Allah.

Actually Allahs Tawheed is so simple as we understand .

Rather if any knowledge is that is Tawheed.

What ever exists in unisvese is in reality lowest and minimum introduction of Allah .

Or lowest manifestation of Allah.

2 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

The what’s the difference if we said jesus is God or Ali is God or some random bloke is God?  There’s something wrong with that interpretation....

That is not correct.

Yes Jesus and Ali are manifestation of Allah but not Allah.

So the Prophet Muhammad saww.But  Mohhamad saww was highest manifestation of Allah.

2 minutes ago, islam25 said:

That is not correct.

Yes Jesus and Ali are manifestation of Allah but not Allah.

So the Prophet Muhammad saww.But  Mohhamad saww was highest manifestation of Allah.

Brother, Manifest means something that is clear to the eye, in other words we directly see it. We can not see Allah only our hearts. Prophet Muhammad (saws) and the Imams a.s are Allah’s glory and mercy to us, which is one of the attributes to Allah. Prophet Muhammad (saws) and the Imam (a.s) were given some attributes of Allah swt.

5 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Brother, Manifest means something that is clear to the eye, in other words we directly see it. We can not see Allah only our hearts. Prophet Muhammad (saws) and the Imams a.s are Allah’s glory and mercy to us, which is one of the attributes to Allah. Prophet Muhammad (saws) and the Imam (a.s) were given some attributes of Allah swt.

Mr.

Who have power of seeing and hearing.

Is it yours.

Where from you got it.