Jump to content
Anonymous2144

Nature of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Mr  I think you have not read the paragraph that posted from Mohhamad Hussain Tabtabie.

Everything this is Allah's manifestation and is clearly from Quranic source.

Imam Khomeini says"infact there's no existent other than Allah.

It is not their personal view but having backing of traditions and Qur'an

 

Are trying to say that the animals,humans,fish of all kind ,plants,trees,insects,walls,fruits,lollies,dust,sand,water,mud,gold,diamond,clay and other materialistic stuff that exists now are manifestation of Allah’s attributes? What about stuff that are unclean or unholy??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Anonymous2144 said:

Are trying to say that the animals,humans,fish of all kind ,plants,trees,insects,walls,fruits,lollies,dust,sand,water,mud,gold,diamond,clay and other materialistic stuff that exists now are manifestation of Allah’s attributes? What about stuff that are unclean or unholy??

Ok.

 

Unholy and unclean is for us not for Allah

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@islam25 for example a sun, a sun cannot be said it is God or it is God manifested rather it is a manifestation of Allah’s attributes... am I correct? Same goes with other things that are created by Allah. And also man made stuff such as cars,planes,houses, bed sheets, electricity and other electric devices, creams and medicines ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anonymous2144 said:

@islam25 for example a sun, a sun cannot be said it is God or it is God manifested rather it is a manifestation of Allah’s attributes... am I correct? Same goes with other things that are created by Allah. And also man made stuff such as cars,planes,houses, bed sheets, electricity and other electric devices, creams and medicines ? 

Mr.

It is clear from all great schlars that what ever exists is manifestation of Allah be it man made or any thing we presume to unholy.

Actually it is said believing to be any thing other than Allah to be existent shrik.

What ever beauty we see in heaven or earth's or any creature living or non living it is in reality Allah's Beauty.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

The Hadith you mentioned were Imam Ali a.s says “I see Allah next to it, in it, and after it” what does he mean by that ? 

It means nothing exists other' than Allah

I suggest you to do some research on Tawheed by greate scholars.

And also some research on sofism and Irfan.

Edited by islam25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Mr.

It is clear from all great schlars that what ever exists is manifestation of Allah be it man made or any thing we presume to unholy.

Actually it is said believing to be any thing other than Allah to be existent shrik.

What ever beauty we see in heaven or earth's or any creature living or non living it is in reality Allah's Beauty.

 

 

 

But if we say that a certain created thing by Allah is manifestation of Allah then that thing is Allah since it is Manifestation of Allah, since Allah is in it because His manifested...   that would be limiting God. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here’s the meaning of “Manifest 

adjective 

1. 

clear or obvious to the eye or mind.
"her manifest charm and proven ability"
synonyms: obviousclearplainapparentevidentpatentpalpabledistinctdefiniteblatantovertglaringbarefacedexplicittransparentconspicuousundisguisedunmistakableunquestionableundeniablenoticeableperceptiblevisiblerecognizableobservable
"his manifest lack of interest in the proceedings"
 
 
 
verb
  1. 1. 
    show (a quality or feeling) by one's acts or appearance; demonstrate.
    "Lizzy manifested signs of severe depression"
    synonyms: displayshowexhibitdemonstratebetraypresentevincerevealindicate, make plain, expressdeclare
    "she manifested signs of depression"
Edited by Anonymous2144

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

But if we say that a certain created thing by Allah is manifestation of Allah then that thing is Allah since it is Manifestation of Allah, since Allah is in it because His manifested...   that would be limiting God. 

That is true.

It is said that reality of everything or soul everything is Allah. This thing is also found is supplications of Imams.

Why we do not see the reality is sins and ignorance and heart occupied by Love of other than Allah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, islam25 said:

That is true.

It is said that reality of everything or soul everything is Allah. This thing is also found is supplications of Imams.

Why we do not see the reality is sins and ignorance and heart occupied by Love of other than Allah.

The what’s the difference if we said jesus is God or Ali is God or some random bloke is God?  There’s something wrong with that interpretation....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

But if we say that a certain created thing by Allah is manifestation of Allah then that thing is Allah since it is Manifestation of Allah, since Allah is in it because His manifested...   that would be limiting God. 

No it won't limit Allah.

Actually Allahs Tawheed is so simple as we understand .

Rather if any knowledge is that is Tawheed.

What ever exists in unisvese is in reality lowest and minimum introduction of Allah .

Or lowest manifestation of Allah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

The what’s the difference if we said jesus is God or Ali is God or some random bloke is God?  There’s something wrong with that interpretation....

That is not correct.

Yes Jesus and Ali are manifestation of Allah but not Allah.

So the Prophet Muhammad saww.But  Mohhamad saww was highest manifestation of Allah.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, islam25 said:

That is not correct.

Yes Jesus and Ali are manifestation of Allah but not Allah.

So the Prophet Muhammad saww.But  Mohhamad saww was highest manifestation of Allah.

 

Brother, Manifest means something that is clear to the eye, in other words we directly see it. We can not see Allah only our hearts. Prophet Muhammad (saws) and the Imams a.s are Allah’s glory and mercy to us, which is one of the attributes to Allah. Prophet Muhammad (saws) and the Imam (a.s) were given some attributes of Allah swt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Brother, Manifest means something that is clear to the eye, in other words we directly see it. We can not see Allah only our hearts. Prophet Muhammad (saws) and the Imams a.s are Allah’s glory and mercy to us, which is one of the attributes to Allah. Prophet Muhammad (saws) and the Imam (a.s) were given some attributes of Allah swt.

Mr.

Who have power of seeing and hearing.

Is it yours.

Where from you got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Mr.

Who have power of seeing and hearing.

Is it yours.

Where from you got it.

Allah gave me the ability to see with eyes  that He created for me, and give me the ability to hear by creating a ear for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Allah gave me the ability to see with eyes  that He created for me, and give me the ability to hear by creating a ear for me. 

Yes in simple words he gave you.

Because seeing attribute and hearing is only of Allahs.

So he gave.in other' wards it is Allahs originally.

So is our beauty , knowledge and power.

Where from it came.It is All Allah's.

We don't own anything.

Everything represents Allah's attributes or manifest Allah's attributes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Yes in simple words he gave you.

Because seeing attribute and hearing is only of Allahs.

So he gave.in other' wards it is Allahs originally.

So is our beauty , knowledge and power.

Where from it came.It is All Allah's.

We don't own anything.

Everything represents Allah's attributes or manifest Allah's attributes.

So,now you agree with me that Allah is no manifest but his Attributes are, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

So,now you agree with me that Allah is no manifest but his Attributes are, right?

Why should a agree you.Because it is it's attributes by which things manifest.

And in Qur'an Allah clearly says that He is manifest.

Imams clearly says it is only Allah who is manifest.

Our scholars say what ever exists is manifestation of Allah.

Why should I agree you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Why should a agree you.Because it is it's attributes by which things manifest.

And in Qur'an Allah clearly says that He is manifest.

Imams clearly says it is only Allah who is manifest.

Our scholars say what ever exists is manifestation of Allah.

Why should I agree you.

Yes he is manifest but maybe there’s a meaning Behind it. 

Imam Ali a.s says “My lord is near to all things without physically touching them”

”He is distant from them without being separate”

”He is manifest but not physically” 

“He has made Himself evident but without allowing direct vision” 

“He is seperated but not through distance”

“He is close but without sacrificing His exaltedness”

“He is within all things” (this part I have trouble understanding) 

“Without being merged with them and also without being separated from them”

“attributes do not define Him with due respect”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anonymous2144 said:

What is your understanding of Allah being manifest?

It is Qur'an says Allah is manifest.

Not going too deep.

That means that ever we see that represent Allah 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, islam25 said:

It is Qur'an says Allah is manifest.

Not going too deep.

That means that ever we see that represent Allah 

How can our poop by representative of Allah.... unless it represents Allah’s wrath...

Imam Ali a.s says “He is manifest but not physically” 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×