Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Anonymous2144

Nature of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

Rate this topic

8 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Analogy of Allah' and creation.

If Allah is Ocean it's waves are creation.

So Allah and creation are not separate from one another.

But we are not part of Allah we are physical beings the He created, Allah is not a physical being, we cannot gives Allah any physical attributes to Him but He has given us some of His attributes such as Love,mercy,generosity,sight,hearing and ect. 

We are separate from Allah but we have some of His attributes but  they are limited while with God they are unlimited. 

Edited by Anonymous2144

3 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

But we are not part of Allah we are physical beings the He created, Allah is not a physical being, we cannot gives Allah any physical attributes to Him but He has given us some of His attributes such as Love,mercy,generosity,sight,hearing and ect. 

We are separate from Allah but we have some of His attributes but  they are limited while with God they are unlimited. 

What is relation between ocean and wave.

4 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Allah and creation are not  mutually exclusive.

Andvnot like builder and building.where building is separate from builder.And both are mutually exclusive.

2 minutes ago, islam25 said:

both are mutually exclusive.

But you said 

2 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Allah and creation are not  mutually exclusive.

Both are contradicting each other, 

the analogy of the Light poves my point that I’m making that Allah’s creation has some attributes of Him but they are limited to us but unlimited to Him. For example eye sight we cannot see what’s behind us and infront of us at the same time or over the west and the east at the exact same time, only with Allah that’s possible.

6 minutes ago, Anonymous2144 said:

But you said 

Both are contradicting each other, 

the analogy of the Light poves my point that I’m making that Allah’s creation has some attributes of Him but they are limited to us but unlimited to Him. For example eye sight we cannot see what’s behind us and infront of us at the same time or over the west and the east at the exact same time, only with Allah that’s possible.

I said Allah and creation are not mutually exclusive.

But builder that we see here is mutually exclusive from building.

Edited by islam25

13 minutes ago, islam25 said:

I said Allah and creation are not mutually exclusive.

But builder that we see here is mutually exclusive from building.

So what trying to say is we’re Allah’s creation and Allah’s creation is not Allah-free, correct ? 

Edited by Anonymous2144

@Salsabeel @islam25

Isaiah 44:34 “Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, and the One who formed you from the womb, “I, the Lord, am the maker of all things, stretching out the heavens by Myself and spreading out the Earth all alone”  -The bible  

The Qur'an confirms this, Allah Created us, we cannot Be a literal manifestation of Him fully nor Like Him but we are a manifestation of His attributes.

Edited by Anonymous2144

@islam25 

the building analogy, 

the builder builds a building he then after building it, has to maintain it by cleaning it and preventing faults from happening to it outside and inside. 

Now, Allah created us, He can take our life or extend our life whenever He likes and as He please, He is the Sutainer and Nourisher, The Giver of health and wealth and withdraws them, and He doesn’t act on compulsion and more 

Now the difference is that we have some attributes of Allah while the building doesn’t have the attributes of us, but we have a limited version of Allah’s attributes while Allah’s is unlimited, how can it be said that we are a manifestation of Allah when Allah is far greater. 

Edited by Anonymous2144

1 hour ago, Anonymous2144 said:

So what trying to say is we’re Allah’s creation and Allah’s creation is not Allah-free, correct ? 

Yes.

Allah' is not at different place and taking care of creation..

Edited by islam25

30 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Yes.

So you agree that we are not a fully manifestation of Allah rather we are a manifestation of His attributes in a way that is not greater then Him, and Allah is near/close to everything in every way  possible without being inside it, from the smallest particles that the eyes cannot grasp to the largest things that the eye can see,from within and out of it. And that Allah is the Lord of all His creation and everything, and we partially rely on Him, and we are not part of Him. 

Edited by Anonymous2144

2 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

So you agree that we are not a fully manifestation of Allah rather we are a manifestation of His attributes in a way that is not greater then Him, and Allah is near/close to everything in every way  possible without being inside it, from the smallest particles that the eyes cannot grasp to the largest things that the eye can see,from within and out of it. And that Allah is the Lord of all His creation and everything, and we partially rely on Him, and we are not part of Him. 

Allah is clser by being inside and outside 'before and after .Hideen and manifest.

Because everything is appearance whose reality is Allah.

Imam Ali as I don't any thing but Allah before it, into it and after it.

Edited by islam25

17 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Allah is clser by being inside and outside 'before and after .Hideen and manifest.

Because everything is appearance whose reality is Allah.

Imam Ali as I don't any thing but Allah before it, into it and after it.

You mean Allah is closer to the thing’s particles and close to it and close to what’s after it(behind it), all at the same time?Correct ? 

Edited by Anonymous2144