Jump to content
yusuf44a

how do Shia feel about the nation of Islam

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Gabenowa said:

They believed that those who express hate of black people like the Ku klux klan are the honest whites because they don’t pretend. Malcolm and the Nation of Islam at the time believed that the solution to the race problem in America was wholesale separation of black and white completely. Mecca ofcourse changed all of that.

In South Africa, English-speaking people are the most polite human beings, incredibly polite. They are the descendants of people from England. But that also makes them the most dangerous creatures on earth. Their hate is hidden behind smiles. An English-man can shake your hand and then go wash his hands behind your back because as a black African I am "filfthy". They never keep promises, business that is, they never tell the truth. They are manipulative, all the while never losing his or her charm, and they can really really use a human being then discard you like trash once they are done with you. The white english-speaking girls will only date black men even marry black men if she can see that she can use his esteemed elite status in society to further advance herself.

the descendants of Dutch people in South Africa, they call themselves "AFRIKANERS" meaning White African, are like the Ku Klux klan. Their hate and violence against black people is vicious and brutal. Really really brutal. But atleast you know where you stand with the Afrikaner. He never lies, never pretends and he keeps his word. If you engage in business with him, you know he will keep his side of the bargain. But also when he is not racist, you know it is genuine because their kindness and smiles are truly genuine. These Afrikaners do not pretend. If he hates you he really hates you, and if he loves you as an equal human being then his love and genuine humanity can be amazing. 

Thats what Malcolm saw in the KKK. Genuine white men whose hate was not pretentious and they could come to an agreement.

Brother, the subject is about NOI not the racist issue.

Malcolm X was a part of NOI and he left them, and they assassinated him, simple as that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BowTie said:

Brother, the subject is about NOI not the racist issue.

Malcolm X was a part of NOI and he left them, and they assassinated him, simple as that.

Do forgive me my brother.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ShiaMan14 said:

Nation of Islam was created by the FBI to try to curb the influence of Martin Luther King, Jr. and his movement.

Basically split up the black community.

Well atleast they were better than that hedonistic buffoon clown MLK ...

It's a comedy of errors on all sides the AA politics 

Sit back and enjoy bro 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Panzerwaffe said:

Well atleast they were better than that hedonistic buffoon clown MLK ...

It's a comedy of errors on all sides the AA politics 

Sit back and enjoy bro 

Not at all my brother. Martin Luther King Jr genuinely believed in non-violence. In any struggle worldwide there are those who believe in violence and there are those who believe in non-violence. and each has its own strengths and contradictions. Each has a price to pay. Both of them paid the price with their lives even though one was willing to turn the other cheek and the other was not willing to turn the other cheek. There is no straight road to victory. It has curves, potholes and God knows what else. If a person believes in his struggle, violently or not violently, he or she must be prepared to pay the ultimate price for that struggle. There is no right or wrong (except the slaughter of civilians) answer. Only struggle and death. INSHALLAH.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BowTie said:

Brother, NOI have nothing to do with Islam & Africa. :verryhappy:

 

I must respectfully disagree with you there brother. If you read the complete historical beginnings of NOI sect you will realise that they wanted to nurture inside the African-American community a sense of pride in BEING FROM AFRICA. their creeds and all was imagination no doubt but they also wanted them to feel PROUD IN BEING FROM AFRICA. Why they chose Morocco of all places as their supposed original birthplace is because the founder of the Nation of Islam was actually from Morocco (whether he was an Arab or a Berber I have no clue but he was an immigrant from Morocco) Deen Muhammad or something like that so the earliest teachings of the Nation of Islam was that they were Afro-Asiatics from the tribe of "Shabazz" and that they were originally Muslims, it was all pure fiction and imagination but it was also 100% effective in beginning to instill some sense of human pride in their converts such as Malcolm X and others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Gabenowa said:

I must respectfully disagree with you there brother. If you read the complete historical beginnings of NOI sect you will realise that they wanted to nurture inside the African-American community a sense of pride in BEING FROM AFRICA. their creeds and all was imagination no doubt but they also wanted them to feel PROUD IN BEING FROM AFRICA. Why they chose Morocco of all places as their supposed original birthplace is because the founder of the Nation of Islam was actually from Morocco (whether he was an Arab or a Berber I have no clue but he was an immigrant from Morocco) Deen Muhammad or something like that so the earliest teachings of the Nation of Islam was that they were Afro-Asiatics from the tribe of "Shabazz" and that they were originally Muslims, it was all pure fiction and imagination but it was also 100% effective in beginning to instill some sense of human pride in their converts such as Malcolm X and others.

No mate you got the understanding of NOI aaaaaaalllll wrong. None of the info stated about NOI is correct. I suggest to watch a documentary or conduct a research :book:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BowTie said:

None of the info stated about NOI is correct.

as i researched it started with good intention as said above to back pride to African-Americans & fighting injustice but in process it's derivate from right pass to Black Racism & fictional beliefs that every new leader make it worser and it's new  branches are very terrible that one of leaders of new branches calls himself as "Son of Man" as Saviour of humanity but what he spreads  is just mixing of religions wrong beliefs in order to his fans pray him like a God ,mr  Luis Farakhan  connection to Iran is just political because NOI still thrives for Justice but nobody in Iran believes to him that everybody just see him as a political figure with a weak connection to Sunni Islam that for unity & fighting with injustice sometimes he welcomes by political figures in Iran.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BowTie said:

No mate you got the understanding of NOI aaaaaaalllll wrong. None of the info stated about NOI is correct. I suggest to watch a documentary or conduct a research :book:

I read a book many years back, I guess I read a book that misinformed me. NOI only mattered when Malcolm X was there, he took them from a couple of cities to nationwide presence. After he left and the subsequent hit on his life, it degenerated to what it is today. It only exists as monument and of nothiing with substance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

as i researched it started with good intention as said above to back pride to African-Americans & fighting injustice but in process it's derivate from right pass to Black Racism & fictional beliefs that every new leader make it worser and it's new  branches are very terrible that one of leaders of new branches calls himself as "Son of Man" as Saviour of humanity but what he spreads  is just mixing of religions wrong beliefs in order to his fans pray him like a God ,mr  Luis Farakhan  connection to Iran is just political because NOI still thrives for Justice but nobody in Iran believes to him that everybody just see him as a political figure with a weak connection to Sunni Islam that for unity & fighting with injustice sometimes he welcomes by political figures in Iran.

Louis Farrakhan had something to do with the death of Malcolm X and he was trained by Malcolm X. When Malcolm X predicted he was going to be killed he was quoted as saying: I know they going to kill me because I trained them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2019 at 9:20 PM, Gabenowa said:

Louis Farrakhan had something to do with the death of Malcolm X and he was trained by Malcolm X. When Malcolm X predicted he was going to be killed he was quoted as saying: I know they going to kill me because I trained them.

Salam do you know about Malcolm X’s grandson Malcolm Shabbaz who was his grandson?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ejaz said:

Salam do you know about Malcolm X’s grandson Malcolm Shabbaz who was his grandson?

Salaam, I know about him, but not in-depth. In fact Brother Adzavanghe was the one who alerted him to his existence or the fact that he was existing until his untimely death. I read something about him and I was touched when he said that his grandfather would have converted to Shia Islam because I believed that before I read what his grandson said. Infact a Moulana of AHUL-BAYT SOUTH Africa FOUNDATION delivered a lecture on Steve Biko (an anti-apartheid activist who was beat to death by the police of the regime) saying how Steve Biko was inspired by Imam Hussain (عليه السلام). I had no knowledge of that until that lecture. it touched me deeply to the point I havent actually watched the lecture because Im afraid of my own emotions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Brother Gabenowa,

I actually look forward to reading your posts.  

I know of two South Africans, one Charlize Theron and the second one Trevor Noah.  

I'm very happy to see you active here on ShiaChat, your contribution to the site, is a breath of fresh air!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×