Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Salam,

In a few weeks I am moving out of my parents house. My apartment is about two hours away from them and I am going to live by myself (because my university is far away). One thing that really scares me is seeing a jinn. They scare me more than people. When I was 7 and 16 I saw some things that I never wish to see again. (I am 19 today) And on top of that my mother told me all the scary things that she has experienced with jinn. I know some of you might not believe me but wallah its true. I am so scared to live alone because what if I see a jinn? I already do the obligatory things that a Muslim should do (pray, fast etc.) I have never been harmed by them but they still scare me alot. When I even think about living alone I start crying because of fear... So my question is, does anyone know what I can do to prevent them from coming to my home?

Edited by Greenflag

2 hours ago, Greenflag said:

Salam,

In a few weeks I am moving out of my parents house. My apartment is about two hours away from them and I am going to live by myself (because my university is far away). One thing that really scares me is seeing a jinn. They scare me more than people. When I was 7 and 16 I saw some things that I never wish to see again. (I am 19 today) And on top of that my mother told me all the scary things that she has experienced with jinn. I know some of you might not believe me but wallah its true. I am so scared to live alone because what if I see a jinn? I already do the obligatory things that a Muslim should do (pray, fast etc.) I have never been harmed by them but they still scare me alot. When I even think about living alone I start crying because of fear... So my question is, does anyone know what I can do to prevent them from coming to my home?

Firstly, know that a jinn can never harm any muslim person who does not fear them.

Secondly, in terms of practicality, say out loud "I seek refuge in Allah", and also when you move in, play a recording of surat al-baqarah aloud, or better yet, if you're able to, pick up the quran and recite the surah aloud in arabic yourself, but the former would suffice.

2 hours ago, Greenflag said:

I know some of you might not believe me but wallah its true.

I believe you. I have seen jinns too. They come in different forms including red eyed beasts and black shadows. In my latest encounter they came while i was praying magrib and isha.

I saw them as very dark black shadow of a person that didn't seem human because of its huge shoulders. A day later they tried to push somebody down the stairs in my house. 

Rosemary Ellen Guiley is an expert on the Jinn in America :

Edited by Murtaza1

4 hours ago, Greenflag said:

Salam,

وَعَلَيْكُمْ السَّلاَمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ 

Stay tahir - not impure - preferably in wudhu.

Pray your salah

Open Quran at least omce where ever you live even if it means just reading a short surah as in Surah e Ikhlas but open Quran at least once every day.

if you are a female then when you are in your cycle then listen to Quranic surahs through speaker of your mobile or through laptop that the sound of Quran should be heard in the place where you stay.

Remember, Be it a normal Jinn or a pure devil nobody is greater than the Hujjah(asws) of Allah on earth that is Imam e Zamana(asws) so try to increase your bond your nearness with him everybody.

Remember Naad e Ali(asws).

Edited by Asghar Ali Karbalai

40 minutes ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

وَعَلَيْكُمْ السَّلاَمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ 

Stay tahir - not impure - preferably in wudhu.

Pray your salah

Open Quran at least omce where ever you live even if it means just reading a short surah as in Surah e Ikhlas but open Quran at least once every day.

if you are a female then when you are in your cycle then listen to Quranic surahs through speaker of your mobile or through laptop that the sound of Quran should be heard in the place where you stay.

Remember, Be it a normal Jinn or a pure devil nobody is greater than the Hujjah(asws) of Allah on earth that is Imam e Zamana(asws) so try to increase your bond your nearness with him everybody.

Remember Naad e Ali(asws).

Thank you for your advise