Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
WisdomAndAnswers

Regarding Immunization and TB Shots

Recommended Posts

Salam Alaikum everyone!

I have a question and I hope I can get great answers. I am supposed to be getting my shots in a couple of days. Here is the issue, I am 110 percent against it. I have no other choice but to get it or else I would be kicked out of my studies. I spoke up about it and I knew from there that I had no one to back me up. I have no other choice but to take them.

I have heard that you can cleanse your bloodstream from the vaccinations. Sadly, from what I have heard, there are some that can’t be removed. I want to know any treatments that can be done right after I have taken them. There are 2 that I know of. One of them is the hijama (I think that’s how you spell it) which sucks out any bad blood. The other one is eating a lot of garlic. Garlic is known to clean the system.

I was hoping that there is someone out there who believes in what I believe and who can help me out. Maybe someone would know an ancient old remedy that works wonders. 

Thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please don’t tell me you’re antivaxx?

why?

these vaccines are important, tetanus can be contracted out of nowhere, and the shot helps to prevent that

these are viable means of prevention. Religion is not anti science and anti progressiveness. Religion in fact pushes for it. Some of these shots help to also find out if you produce the antibodies, some do and some don’t. So it’s Also good because it tells you what you can be at risk for. For example there are some who don’t produce the antibodies for measles, so they are at risk for it, you would not have known that if you weren’t admisntered the shot etc etc

Edited by Ralvi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vaccines activate our immune systems without us having to get sick. Thanks to vaccines, diseases that were once very common are preventable now. If we stopped vaccinating, there would be an epidemic of diseases that are almost unheard of today. Vaccines are only given to people after a long and careful review by scientists, doctors, and healthcare professionals. Vaccine development is a long, complex process, often lasting 10-15 years. Like any medication, vaccines can cause side effects but the most common side effects are mild. On the other hand, many vaccine-preventable disease symptoms can be serious, or even deadly. 

In conclusion, please get vaccinated. For your sake and everyone else’s. You don’t need to do anything about them entering your bloodstream. They’ve literally been developed to help increase your immunity.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Shaykhmuhsin said:

Main problem with some vaccines is they r made of haram things so only they r stopped...better to know how they r made

The marja rulings I’ve read say it’s permissible (vaccines, insulin shots), even if they contain trace haram ingredients. Typically medical applications are viewed differently than food consumption.

7 hours ago, Shaykhmuhsin said:

also pl shed some light on prevention and cure...

Of what? You mean how vaccines work? It’s pretty well known for anybody who’s taken a basic science class or Googled a credible medical resource. 

Prevention stops disease from occurring, cure is removing a disease that already exists. Vaccines mostly deal with the former, but “therapeutic vaccines” for already inflicted people is a new field of research.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Nevsevug said:

Vaccines activate our immune systems without us having to get sick. Thanks to vaccines, diseases that were once very common are preventable now. If we stopped vaccinating, there would be an epidemic of diseases that are almost unheard of today. Vaccines are only given to people after a long and careful review by scientists, doctors, and healthcare professionals. Vaccine development is a long, complex process, often lasting 10-15 years. Like any medication, vaccines can cause side effects but the most common side effects are mild. On the other hand, many vaccine-preventable disease symptoms can be serious, or even deadly. 

In conclusion, please get vaccinated. For your sake and everyone else’s. You don’t need to do anything about them entering your bloodstream. They’ve literally been developed to help increase your immunity.  

I do appreciate your answer, but I was hoping to get answers on how to clean your system from it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ralvi said:

Please don’t tell me you’re antivaxx?

why?

these vaccines are important, tetanus can be contracted out of nowhere, and the shot helps to prevent that

these are viable means of prevention. Religion is not anti science and anti progressiveness. Religion in fact pushes for it. Some of these shots help to also find out if you produce the antibodies, some do and some don’t. So it’s Also good because it tells you what you can be at risk for. For example there are some who don’t produce the antibodies for measles, so they are at risk for it, you would not have known that if you weren’t admisntered the shot etc etc

Thank you for your answer. But I am going to kindly say that I don’t agree with you.

Some vaccinations include monkey kidney tissue. So if you are okay with that then that’s your life and your decison. I’m not going to force my opinions and beliefs on you. But I do believe Allah does not want us to blindly insert some unknown susbstance into our bodies. Even if it supposedly Protects us from diseases. Allah will protect me, not some man made thing that was created from some random scientist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Shaykhmuhsin said:

halal  haram yes... when somenone is dying....that is a cure...its okay...........but prevention...is may r may not be afflicted......so.........

I’m not talking when somebody is dying, I’m saying as prevention, not only are vaccines permissible, it’s everybody’s duty to do it - for your health and those around you. No excuses at all.

23 minutes ago, WisdomAndAnswers said:

I do appreciate your answer, but I was hoping to get answers on how to clean your system from it. 

This is dangerous and deceptive.

Firstly, you can’t “clear your blood” unless you use special blood filtering machines, which are needed for actual patients who have excess disease causing antibodies, sickle cells in blood, etc. No “natural cure” will help. 

More importantly, getting a vaccine, being labeled as vaccinated, then trying to remove it is deceptive and irresponsible. As well as dangerous.

If you want to just harm yourself, that’s one thing. But unvaccinated people risk spreading disease to others. If everyone is vaccinated, disease cannot spread, and there’s herd immunity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Reza said:

I’m not talking when somebody is dying, I’m saying as prevention, not only are vaccines permissible, it’s everybody’s duty to do it - for your health and those around you. No excuses at all.

This is dangerous and deceptive.

Firstly, you can’t “clear your blood” unless you use special blood filtering machines, which are needed for actual patients who have excess disease causing antibodies, sickle cells in blood, etc. No “natural cure” will help. 

More importantly, getting a vaccine, being labeled as vaccinated, then trying to remove it is deceptive and irresponsible. As well as dangerous.

Well it depends on how deceptive someone may think it is. I am being forced into something without giving me any options. Of course I can leave my studies if I don’t agree with it. But that’s a horrible thing to do to someone. 

I can give you a hundred reasons why I am against it, but that defeats the purpose of the thread.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, WisdomAndAnswers said:

Allah will protect me, not some man made thing that was created from some random scientist. 

You ever hear of the famous “tie your camel story”? 

And it’s not a “random scientist”, it’s extensive work by an entire community of people and institutions, including Muslims. Muslims promote science.

Or do you want us to return to the days of the Black Plague?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reza said:

You ever hear of the famous “tie your camel story”? 

And it’s not a “random scientist”, it’s extensive work by an entire community of people and institutions, including Muslims. Muslims promote science.

Or do you want us to return to the days of the Black Plague?

How do you know we lived better than the people in the past? How accurate is our history books? Has it been changed to fit their needs? I’m not saying they have but it’s just an idea to wonder about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WisdomAndAnswers said:

How do you know we lived better than the people in the past? How accurate is our history books? Has it been changed to fit their needs? I’m not saying they have but it’s just an idea to wonder about. 

If you're going down that road, how do we know anything? How do we know we haven't been decieved in absolutely everything? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, WisdomAndAnswers said:

Well it depends on how deceptive someone may think it is. I am being forced into something without giving me any options. Of course I can leave my studies if I don’t agree with it. But that’s a horrible thing to do to someone. 

I can give you a hundred reasons why I am against it, but that defeats the purpose of the thread.

Yeah it is deceptive to falsely claim you are immunized when you’re not. You are required to take it because of herd immunity. 

Anti-vaxxers always have their “reasons” which are mostly rubbish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, WisdomAndAnswers said:

 

I have heard that you can cleanse your bloodstream from the vaccinations. Sadly, from what I have heard, there are some that can’t be removed. I want to know any treatments that can be done right after I have taken them. There are 2 that I know of. One of them is the hijama (I think that’s how you spell it) which sucks out any bad blood. The other one is eating a lot of garlic. Garlic is known to clean the system.

No, you can't remove a vaccine from your blood, but go ahead and eat lots of garlic. There is no harm in it, and maybe some good. Garlic has many vitamins and supposedly is helpful in fighting off sicknesses. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WisdomAndAnswers said:

How do you know we lived better than the people in the past? How accurate is our history books? Has it been changed to fit their needs? I’m not saying they have but it’s just an idea to wonder about. 

Dude, a third of the population of Europe died because of the Black Plague. Untold people have died by preventible disease. It’s a quantity issue. People then died and today they live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Reza said:

Dude, a third of the population of Europe died because of the Black Plague. Untold people have died by preventible disease. It’s a quantity issue. People then died and today they live.

True, millions of people did die of the Black Plague, you can’t really fake facts when that many people died. But I still don’t believe everything I read. They can say people lived a horrible brutal life back then, but in reality they probably didn’t. 

I’m getting way off topic here but how are we living a better life now? How are we evolving? Sadly we are moving backwards not forwards. Cancer is at its worst now. Also, the world is getting more polluted. Look at China, the once beautiful country is one of the most polluted places. I read somewhere that some countries are sending their garabage to China’s landfills. Did they consider what the people of China think about this? Did they have a say in this? Also, vast amounts of forests are getting destroyed and replaced with landfills and factories. 

We are destroying the Earth, not making it better. And we are slowly killing our selves in the process. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, notme said:

If you're going down that road, how do we know anything? How do we know we haven't been decieved in absolutely everything? 

We don’t know everything, and we don’t always know what’s really good or bad for us. Sometimes we think something is good for us but in reality it isn’t. We may have been deceived our whole life. 

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, WisdomAndAnswers said:

I’m getting way off topic here

Yes, you are getting off topic. You can talk about other issues elsewhere. Btw the issues with pollution and cancer are caused by more people living longer and a higher population, because of medical advancement. Cancer is increasing because people are living longer, so they are getting that instead of dying off earlier by an infectious disease (which vaccines have been preventing).

Yes, destruction of the environment is concerning, and science is trying to address these issues too (although ethics and morality are also a factor).

Bottom line: denying vaccines is the same as being a flat earther. Be a responsible Muslim and listen to the science God has allowed us to discover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Reza said:

Yes, you are getting off topic. You can talk about other issues elsewhere. Btw the issues with pollution and cancer are caused by more people living longer and a higher population, because of medical advancement. Cancer is increasing because people are living longer, so they are getting that instead of dying off earlier by an infectious disease (which vaccines have been preventing).

Yes, destruction of the environment is concerning, and science is trying to address these issues too (although ethics and morality are also a factor).

Bottom line: denying vaccines is the same as being a flat earther. Be a responsible Muslim and listen to the science God has allowed us to discover.

But brother you are also getting off topic here, I’m not trying to be rude. I specifically asked for answers on my topic. You are leading it to a different direction when I have not asked for it. Obviously the things you mentioned will eventually lead to other related issues such as the Black Plague that you just mentioned. 

I was going to mention it in my thread that I don’t want anyone to reply if they are going to go against what I said because it will just go into a different direction. That’s natural as we are human human beings.

I will never agree with you, I am firm with my beliefs and so are you. I respect that. 

I believe living a humble life without all this vaccinnations that messes up our body and mind. If vaccinations are so great, why are people not protected from getting cancers? Why is depression at a rise? Maybe it’s linked to these vaccinations, linked to what we eat and what we use in our daily lives. 

I can’t change what you think and you can’t change what I think. Let’s leave it at that and respect both sides.

I wish you the best, God bless.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, WisdomAndAnswers said:

But brother you are also getting off topic here, I’m not trying to be rude. I specifically asked for answers on my topic.

I answered your question. I said it was deceptive, ineffective, and dangerous. I just didn’t give you the answer you wanted to hear.

28 minutes ago, WisdomAndAnswers said:

I will never agree with you, I am firm with my beliefs and so are you. I respect that. 

The responsibility is on you to read the science. If you infect somebody else because you don’t get vaccinated, despite all the evidence, you can’t claim ignorance, then you will be liable on the Day of Judgment for harming another human being without their consent, due to stubbornness.

28 minutes ago, WisdomAndAnswers said:

I believe living a humble life without all this vaccinnations that messes up our body and mind. If vaccinations are so great, why are people not protected from getting cancers? Why is depression at a rise? Maybe it’s linked to these vaccinations, linked to what we eat and what we use in our daily lives. 

Do you have any scientific or medical education? These questions can be Googled in one minute, and you make it sound like these are profound questions of the universe nobody knows.

Vaccines are for infectious diseases (bacteria, viruses, etc). Vaccines aren’t involved in cancers or mental illness except for the few cases an infectious element is associated (like cervical cancer).

What evidence do you have it “messes up the body and mind”. Bring your sources instead of mouthing off.

28 minutes ago, WisdomAndAnswers said:

I can’t change what you think and you can’t change what I think. Let’s leave it at that and respect both sides.

The side of sanity doesn’t respect the side of insanity. Your views are dangerous, and can cause undue stress and harm to people, and I’ll call it out every time. 

Its one thing to harm yourself, but unvaccinated people harm others, and they shouldn’t suffer because of you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, WisdomAndAnswers said:

But brother you are also getting off topic here, I’m not trying to be rude. I specifically asked for answers on my topic. You are leading it to a different direction when I have not asked for it. Obviously the things you mentioned will eventually lead to other related issues such as the Black Plague that you just mentioned. 

I was going to mention it in my thread that I don’t want anyone to reply if they are going to go against what I said because it will just go into a different direction. That’s natural as we are human human beings.

I will never agree with you, I am firm with my beliefs and so are you. I respect that. 

I believe living a humble life without all this vaccinnations that messes up our body and mind. If vaccinations are so great, why are people not protected from getting cancers? Why is depression at a rise? Maybe it’s linked to these vaccinations, linked to what we eat and what we use in our daily lives. 

I can’t change what you think and you can’t change what I think. Let’s leave it at that and respect both sides.

I wish you the best, God bless.

 

That’s a huuugggeee maybe on your part.

vaccines act similar to your own immune system. Is your mothers breast milk also bad? Since it’s foreign? And not to dissimilar to a vaccine? 

I just don’t get where your fear is coming from. It’s fact people live longer now. Which is seen as a positive. But of course there are always negatives to positives.

However people eat worse now, and the world is more industrialized and the earth is paying for it, so there is also a maajjjoorr shift in our environment, that’s the actual major issue. Organic vs non organic isn’t the issue. I argue halal vs haram is an issue. Vaccines are to prevent unnecessary death and pain. if it were not for them infant mortality would be a big issue, especially in more diverse countries. 

You’re right on animal tissue being used, how about more Muslim scientists come up with more halal vaccines? But we have to use what we have now. There’s even good vegan and vegetarian options, so it’s  not completely limited. Most vaccines use bacterial vectors also, so that’s not a problem

But you’re are a risk to society if you aren’t vaccinated

And most countries require it by law, we as Muslims have to follow the law in that regard, it doesn’t impede on our faith becuase it’s for the greater good

i understand your fear, but it’s not really justifiable 

Edited by Ralvi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reza said:

I answered your question. I said it was deceptive, ineffective, and dangerous. I just didn’t give you the answer you wanted to hear.

The responsibility is on you to read the science. If you infect somebody else because you don’t get vaccinated, despite all the evidence, you can’t claim ignorance, then you will be liable on the Day of Judgment for harming another human being without their consent, due to stubbornness.

Do you have any scientific or medical education? These questions can be Googled in one minute, and you make it sound like these are profound questions of the universe nobody knows.

Vaccines are for infectious diseases (bacteria, viruses, etc). Vaccines aren’t involved in cancers or mental illness except for the few cases an infectious element is associated (like cervical cancer).

What evidence do you have it “messes up the body and mind”. Bring your sources instead of mouthing off.

The side of sanity doesn’t respect the side of insanity. Your views are dangerous, and can cause undue stress and harm to people, and I’ll call it out every time. 

Its one thing to harm yourself, but unvaccinated people harm others, and they shouldn’t suffer because of you. 

I agree, I’m starting to look at a differently now. Maybe my thoughts about it can be changed. It is deceptive to clean the vaccinations out of my system. There probably isn’t any way to do that in the first place.

No one should never defy the law. If the law tells us to do it, we should. We are living in their country, so why go against their rules. 

I’ll just follow through the procedure and inshallah all goes well.

God bless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.cnet.com/news/world-health-organization-declares-anti-vax-movement-global-health-threat-in-2019/

 

WHO declares anti-vax movement a global health threat in 2019

"Vaccine hesitancy" is listed among air pollution, Ebola and HIV as one of the biggest threats to health this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...