Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
WisdomAndAnswers

Regarding Immunization and TB Shots

Salam Alaikum everyone!

I have a question and I hope I can get great answers. I am supposed to be getting my shots in a couple of days. Here is the issue, I am 110 percent against it. I have no other choice but to get it or else I would be kicked out of my studies. I spoke up about it and I knew from there that I had no one to back me up. I have no other choice but to take them.

I have heard that you can cleanse your bloodstream from the vaccinations. Sadly, from what I have heard, there are some that can’t be removed. I want to know any treatments that can be done right after I have taken them. There are 2 that I know of. One of them is the hijama (I think that’s how you spell it) which sucks out any bad blood. The other one is eating a lot of garlic. Garlic is known to clean the system.

I was hoping that there is someone out there who believes in what I believe and who can help me out. Maybe someone would know an ancient old remedy that works wonders. 

Thank you :)

Please don’t tell me you’re antivaxx?

why?

these vaccines are important, tetanus can be contracted out of nowhere, and the shot helps to prevent that

these are viable means of prevention. Religion is not anti science and anti progressiveness. Religion in fact pushes for it. Some of these shots help to also find out if you produce the antibodies, some do and some don’t. So it’s Also good because it tells you what you can be at risk for. For example there are some who don’t produce the antibodies for measles, so they are at risk for it, you would not have known that if you weren’t admisntered the shot etc etc

Edited by Ralvi

Vaccines activate our immune systems without us having to get sick. Thanks to vaccines, diseases that were once very common are preventable now. If we stopped vaccinating, there would be an epidemic of diseases that are almost unheard of today. Vaccines are only given to people after a long and careful review by scientists, doctors, and healthcare professionals. Vaccine development is a long, complex process, often lasting 10-15 years. Like any medication, vaccines can cause side effects but the most common side effects are mild. On the other hand, many vaccine-preventable disease symptoms can be serious, or even deadly. 

In conclusion, please get vaccinated. For your sake and everyone else’s. You don’t need to do anything about them entering your bloodstream. They’ve literally been developed to help increase your immunity.  

7 hours ago, Shaykhmuhsin said:

Main problem with some vaccines is they r made of haram things so only they r stopped...better to know how they r made

The marja rulings I’ve read say it’s permissible (vaccines, insulin shots), even if they contain trace haram ingredients. Typically medical applications are viewed differently than food consumption.

7 hours ago, Shaykhmuhsin said:

also pl shed some light on prevention and cure...

Of what? You mean how vaccines work? It’s pretty well known for anybody who’s taken a basic science class or Googled a credible medical resource. 

Prevention stops disease from occurring, cure is removing a disease that already exists. Vaccines mostly deal with the former, but “therapeutic vaccines” for already inflicted people is a new field of research.

7 hours ago, Nevsevug said:

Vaccines activate our immune systems without us having to get sick. Thanks to vaccines, diseases that were once very common are preventable now. If we stopped vaccinating, there would be an epidemic of diseases that are almost unheard of today. Vaccines are only given to people after a long and careful review by scientists, doctors, and healthcare professionals. Vaccine development is a long, complex process, often lasting 10-15 years. Like any medication, vaccines can cause side effects but the most common side effects are mild. On the other hand, many vaccine-preventable disease symptoms can be serious, or even deadly. 

In conclusion, please get vaccinated. For your sake and everyone else’s. You don’t need to do anything about them entering your bloodstream. They’ve literally been developed to help increase your immunity.  

I do appreciate your answer, but I was hoping to get answers on how to clean your system from it. 

8 hours ago, Ralvi said:

Please don’t tell me you’re antivaxx?

why?

these vaccines are important, tetanus can be contracted out of nowhere, and the shot helps to prevent that

these are viable means of prevention. Religion is not anti science and anti progressiveness. Religion in fact pushes for it. Some of these shots help to also find out if you produce the antibodies, some do and some don’t. So it’s Also good because it tells you what you can be at risk for. For example there are some who don’t produce the antibodies for measles, so they are at risk for it, you would not have known that if you weren’t admisntered the shot etc etc

Thank you for your answer. But I am going to kindly say that I don’t agree with you.

Some vaccinations include monkey kidney tissue. So if you are okay with that then that’s your life and your decison. I’m not going to force my opinions and beliefs on you. But I do believe Allah does not want us to blindly insert some unknown susbstance into our bodies. Even if it supposedly Protects us from diseases. Allah will protect me, not some man made thing that was created from some random scientist. 

28 minutes ago, Shaykhmuhsin said:

halal  haram yes... when somenone is dying....that is a cure...its okay...........but prevention...is may r may not be afflicted......so.........

I’m not talking when somebody is dying, I’m saying as prevention, not only are vaccines permissible, it’s everybody’s duty to do it - for your health and those around you. No excuses at all.

23 minutes ago, WisdomAndAnswers said:

I do appreciate your answer, but I was hoping to get answers on how to clean your system from it. 

This is dangerous and deceptive.

Firstly, you can’t “clear your blood” unless you use special blood filtering machines, which are needed for actual patients who have excess disease causing antibodies, sickle cells in blood, etc. No “natural cure” will help. 

More importantly, getting a vaccine, being labeled as vaccinated, then trying to remove it is deceptive and irresponsible. As well as dangerous.

If you want to just harm yourself, that’s one thing. But unvaccinated people risk spreading disease to others. If everyone is vaccinated, disease cannot spread, and there’s herd immunity.

3 minutes ago, Reza said:

I’m not talking when somebody is dying, I’m saying as prevention, not only are vaccines permissible, it’s everybody’s duty to do it - for your health and those around you. No excuses at all.

This is dangerous and deceptive.

Firstly, you can’t “clear your blood” unless you use special blood filtering machines, which are needed for actual patients who have excess disease causing antibodies, sickle cells in blood, etc. No “natural cure” will help. 

More importantly, getting a vaccine, being labeled as vaccinated, then trying to remove it is deceptive and irresponsible. As well as dangerous.

Well it depends on how deceptive someone may think it is. I am being forced into something without giving me any options. Of course I can leave my studies if I don’t agree with it. But that’s a horrible thing to do to someone. 

I can give you a hundred reasons why I am against it, but that defeats the purpose of the thread.

16 minutes ago, WisdomAndAnswers said:

Allah will protect me, not some man made thing that was created from some random scientist. 

You ever hear of the famous “tie your camel story”? 

And it’s not a “random scientist”, it’s extensive work by an entire community of people and institutions, including Muslims. Muslims promote science.

Or do you want us to return to the days of the Black Plague?

Just now, Reza said:

You ever hear of the famous “tie your camel story”? 

And it’s not a “random scientist”, it’s extensive work by an entire community of people and institutions, including Muslims. Muslims promote science.

Or do you want us to return to the days of the Black Plague?

How do you know we lived better than the people in the past? How accurate is our history books? Has it been changed to fit their needs? I’m not saying they have but it’s just an idea to wonder about.