Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest Ali313

What should i do?

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Gabenowa said:

please do tell the Queen that the jewells she wears, those big diamonds worth God I don’t know maybe like 100 million pounds including the biggest diamond ever found on this entire god-forsaken planet can be returned home to South Africa where they were stolen from when the British colonised my  land and stole my resources buried deep beneath Mother Africa.

Even the British agree they stole the jewels from India too. I'll ask her to post them to you lol

To be honest I don't even know what the queen and her family are doing these days because I don't watch the news. Most British people do not support the Royal family. They think they earn too much for nothing.

I think I used to sometimes see her eldest grandson Prince whatever his name is a few years ago when I worked as a motorbike courier in London. I used to go past Buckingham palace. He drives his simple car in jeans and shirt some afternoons.

All this British people supporting the Royal family media hype is garbage. Every Friday afternoon she leaves the palace and the only supporters outside there are tourists.

21 minutes ago, Ralvi said:

Trust me, my mother is white yet even she bleaches. Iam like MOM!!!!!

I like the natural milky powdery look 

Edited by Murtaza1

1 minute ago, Murtaza1 said:

Even the British agree they stole the jewels from India as well. I'll ask her to post it to you lol

I like the natural milky powdery look 

Yeah Ima fan of the milky complexion too. It’s charming 

19 hours ago, Guest Ali313 said:

Subhan Allah you either Ignorant or you are part of the feminine movement, So let me ask you since you are acting too smart!

If you ask your wife to wear Hejab and she does not what you will do?

If you ask your wife to put your kids in Islamic school and she does not  agree what you will do?

if you ask your wife not to involve anyone in your life but she still does what you will do?

if you ask your to respect her husband decision and she does not what you will do?

etc.....

Now talking about your west mentality? if you are originally Pakistani and you guys have strict culture where man abuse their women, this is not the case and to blame a scholar you do not even know  another ignorant move. It seems the  west culture changed instead of balancing your life. Anyways just FYI, my issue is very opposite. 

Your wife may not wear physical hijab but I can bet your wife is better at social hijab than you. Eastern people don't know anything about the concept of social hijab and "haya". 

Is the islamic school run by the same scholar who was harsh on your wife? I can completely understand why your wife wouldn't want your kids to learn Islam from a corrupt scholar. 

My ex-husband also had a similar problem with me that why do I involve other people in marriage? The answer is when kids get bullied in school, they ask help from parents and teachers. When other people refuse to help them, bullied kids commit suicide. After listening to your condescending talk, your wife needs emotional support and reassurance, that's why she involves other people. 

On 1/12/2019 at 1:19 AM, Ralvi said:

Village girls are the ish and have a heart of gold. These are the girls that bring revolutions. And they’re not white princesses either, they got melanin and a whole lot of sass!

lol I say this as a whitey trashcan (of Pakistani variety) lol 

Are you a village girl? lol

41 minutes ago, Murtaza1 said:

Are you a village girl? lol

No of course not 

Lol I just noticed those strong girls usually are not from high society or rich lives or families. They’re your local girls who work hard and know their voices. They’re not fair maidens and are brown girls and aren’t the prettiest but their hearts are gold 

1 hour ago, Ralvi said:

No of course not 

Lol I just noticed those strong girls usually are not from high society or rich lives or families. They’re your local girls who work hard and know their voices. They’re not fair maidens and are brown girls and aren’t the prettiest but their hearts are gold 

That's true. I don't think it's just to do with living in the village that they develop these characteristics. At school in the United Kingdom when I was 15 years old one of my friends was a Punjabi. I used to walk back home from school with her. There was something about her character that was unique and made me drawn to her in a way that made me care, especially in the presence of her mother or grandmother. 

Edited by Murtaza1

5 hours ago, Murtaza1 said:

That's true. I don't think it's just to do with living in the village that they develop these characteristics. At school in the United Kingdom when I was 15 years old one of my friends was a Punjabi. I used to walk back home from school with her. There was something about her character that was unique and made me drawn to her in a way that made me care, especially in the presence of her mother or grandmother. 

Yep the ordinary and smart girl who isn’t a pretty princess lol

2 hours ago, Ralvi said:

Yep the ordinary and smart girl who isn’t a pretty princess lol

It's better to be smart than so called pretty. Anyway beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and people change. Maybe that's somethibg the guy that started this discussion thread needs to realise too. 

Salam

Did you try explaining why you want her to wear hijab? Sometimes best solution is to talk respectfully and understand not everyone has similar values to you.

These discussions are essential before marriage.

On 1/12/2019 at 3:46 AM, Gabenowa said:

we shall continue moving to London and breed until the white race is wiped

How can people be allowed to say such things and get away with it. Black people talk about being victims of racism but they act the same way with others. If you read his full comment you'll see this is not only an attack on white people but also on the people of the Indian subcontinent too. I find it mind boggling.

Then they have the nerve to associate black people and Nation of Islam to Shia Islam. There should be a law against this kind of indirect blind association. We already have hate speech and racial discrimination laws in the United Kingdom. 

Its truly mind boggling. 

Edited by Murtaza1