Asghar Ali Karbalai

Shiachat - An online Shia School

Rate this topic

السَّلآمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ الله وبَرَكآتُه 

Respected brothers and sisters

Hope you are fine إِنْ شَاء َ اللَّه 

May I request you to share as to what did you learn from this website?

Any lessons, new things.

Good humour is also welcome :-).

I learnt easy way to take Ghusl to be honest. :-)

I learnt many new narrations of Ahlul Bayt(asws) by brother @Ashvazdanghe

With the help of 'Numerical Ilm' I learnt/still learning how Quran has numbers linked to Prophet(saww) and his progeny(asws) by the help of @skyweb1987

I learnt Quranic verses directly stating the merits and virtues of Moula Ali(asws) and Ahlul Bayt(asws) by help of @Salsabeel

Some real beautiful sisters we have here like who are examples in terms of maintaining modesty like @Laayla and @Carlzone.

Anybody willing to learn modesty can seek help of these two ladies.

I met some courageous people here who had to fight for living as a shia in their surroundings like @Sisterfatima1.

And many beautiful people...

Please share your experiences and teachings from shiachat.

49 minutes ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

I learnt many new narrations of Ahlul Bayt(asws) by brother @Ashvazdanghe

With the help of 'Numerical Ilm' I learnt/still learning how Quran has numbers linked to Prophet(saww) and his progeny(asws) by the help of @skyweb1987

I learnt Quranic verses directly stating the merits and virtues of Moula Ali(asws) and Ahlul Bayt(asws) by help of @Salsabeel

Some real beautiful sisters we have here like who are examples in terms of maintaining modesty like @Laayla and @Carlzone.

Anybody willing to learn modesty can seek help of these two ladies.

I met some courageous people here who had to fight for living as a shia in their surroundings like @Sisterfatima1.

And many beautiful people...

Please share your experiences and teachings from shiachat.

Thanks for your complements for all of us.

So when your are going to complete your PhD ie doctorate at SC? please inform us that as well.  :grin:

I have learnt  through most of discussions in Sunni Shia dialogue "how to respond to  Sunni friends for their topics  to Shia  related matters specially the favorite of most sunnis ie imammah of 12 imams from the pure progeny of the prophet saww, hadith Ghadeer and many others.

I have also started learning /using the numbers correlation in verses of Quran and the 14 infallible based on hadith thaqlayn and other hadiths. I also send posts for other general topics at SC.

The following link may be informative for your, if you have not come across these earlier  at SC:

Edited by skyweb1987

ONLY Allah is worthy of praise but this website is so much loaded with 'ilm' that if anybody from any school of thought or religion comes to debate, they will surely be unable to win the debate because the best thing about Aal(asws) e Mohammad(saww) is whenever they were called for debate they answered people from their own books and scriptures and that's what the shias(asws) of Aal(asws) e Mohammad(saww) do as well.

So anybody willing to debate with shias can come here and challenge a shii.

وَقُل رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا 

and say: O my Lord! increase me in knowledge. (20:114)

اے میرے رب میرے علم میں اضافہ فرما

For you bro: @Asghar Ali Karbalai

Edited by skyweb1987

14 minutes ago, BowTie said:

Maybe. I’d love to make a mass ban for around 97% of the members here.

Lol

Please mention top 10 members/administrators of your hitlist that you will ban as soon as you became an admin.

Edited by Asghar Ali Karbalai

4 minutes ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

Lol

Please mention top 10 members/administrators of your hitlist that you will ban as soon as you became an admin.

1 minute ago, starlight said:

@BowTie Please don't. lol :surrender:

You would have to ask, to give you a list of the ones I wont ban. It’ll be easier. But I’ll keep it to myself...for now :book:

1 hour ago, baqar said:

The sole owner of this site is ALI.

He started it and as far as I know, he owns it to this day.  

Yeah I've always wondered who founded/started this site. Tag his account if it's possible.

On 1/13/2019 at 3:34 PM, AStruggler said:

Yeah I've always wondered who founded/started this site. Tag his account if it's possible.

I don't have his account, brother.

It will be better if you ask one of the moderators for his account.

I am sure they will be able to help you.