Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

This strange dream

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Well i dreamed of being in a room with my whole family just talking and enjoying our time then was time to leave while leaving i was greeted with my aunt who told me i didnt see u inside ( the room my family was in ) i told her nethier did i she said i was sitting in the corner. Me remembering in the dream didnt see her in the corner then she told me it was the jin decing u. Suddenly i feared the presence of a jin and looked back at the room to see a black cat attacking me from fear while i was almost fell my aunt held me . I looked at the cats eyes and saw fear in them. Then slipped from between my aunts arms and slammed the ground and woke up.

I had fell asleep 15m before adeen and woke up the sound of Allah akbar

• Advanced Member

Hi black cat is representative of female thief & jin representative of interior enemy  but your aunt will help you against her , seeing Dream at that time is weak & it’s just a warning that you can fix it by paying alms .

2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Hi black cat is representative of female thief & jin representative of interior enemy  but your aunt will help you against her , seeing Dream at that time is weak & it’s just a warning that you can fix it by paying alms .

Interesting thing is i have encounters with black cats that growl and stare at me often when i am walking outdoors 

• Advanced Member
25 minutes ago, Murtaza1 said:

Interesting thing is i have encounters with black cats that growl and stare at me often when i am walking outdoors 

I'm the opposite. Cats come to me and they walk around and rub their bodies against my legs. Unfortunately I'm allergic to furry animals. Sometimes I pet them anyway because they are cute. 

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Murtaza1 said:

I said that it is in dream not reality 

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Carlzone said:

I'm the opposite. Cats come to me and they walk around and rub their bodies against my legs. Unfortunately I'm allergic to furry animals. Sometimes I pet them anyway because they are cute. 

Lol literally SAME