Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

A tribute to Hashd Al Shaabi

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

MashaAllah these men are so courageous, truly impressive and honourable. What makes them even more impressive is what they have accomplished in such poor and rough conditions. Unbelievable, MashaAllah! May Allah SWT bless them and their families and take good care of their widows and children InshaAllah.

Had kafir soldiers been put in similar conditions they would have ran home to mama crying...

• Advanced Member

Sad thing is, if this was a mutah thread, or a thread bashing some hijab style, or something entirely useless, this thread would have 100 pages. Instead, its only earned two comments. Is that really what these honourable men deserve?

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, 2Timeless said:

Sad thing is, if this was a mutah thread, or a thread bashing some hijab style, or something entirely useless, this thread would have 100 pages. Instead, its only earned two comments. Is that really what these honourable men deserve?

Acknowledgement is never a believer's goal. Their rewards and treasures are with Allah SWT and not with the people. 

You can't expect people to be your measurestick for what is good or bad. People are children of this donya. Sleeping children. 

• Advanced Member

MashaAllah they are truly impressive men! I've seen those pictures too all over Iraq. 

I feel such pride when I think about what they have done for their country with so little means. 

One word from Sayyid Sistani, may Allah SWT prolong his life, and they turn the world upside down. 

I do feel though that their women and children, who paid the biggest price, are not getting the support that they need and that is a disgrace.