Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

A tribute to Hashd Al Shaabi

Rate this topic

2Timeless

• Advanced Member

MashaAllah these men are so courageous, truly impressive and honourable. What makes them even more impressive is what they have accomplished in such poor and rough conditions. Unbelievable, MashaAllah! May Allah SWT bless them and their families and take good care of their widows and children InshaAllah.

Had kafir soldiers been put in similar conditions they would have ran home to mama crying...

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, 2Timeless said:

Sad thing is, if this was a mutah thread, or a thread bashing some hijab style, or something entirely useless, this thread would have 100 pages. Instead, its only earned two comments. Is that really what these honourable men deserve?

Acknowledgement is never a believer's goal. Their rewards and treasures are with Allah SWT and not with the people. 

You can't expect people to be your measurestick for what is good or bad. People are children of this donya. Sleeping children. 

• Advanced Member

MashaAllah they are truly impressive men! I've seen those pictures too all over Iraq. 

I feel such pride when I think about what they have done for their country with so little means. 

One word from Sayyid Sistani, may Allah SWT prolong his life, and they turn the world upside down. 

I do feel though that their women and children, who paid the biggest price, are not getting the support that they need and that is a disgrace. 

• 2 years later...
  • Moderators
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Zainuu said:

Hashd al-shaabi was formed to topple the threat of Isis that was happening in Iraq because the army failed to do so. Now the whole group should either join the military or must be break down. Because right now it is nothing but military group that is controlled by political groups. Why it is not doing so?

Edited by Abu Nur

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

Hashd al-shaabi was formed to topple the threat of Isis that was happening in Iraq because the army failed to do so. Now the whole group should either join the military or must be break down. Because right now it is nothing but military group that is controlled by political groups. Why it is not doing so?

Because ISIS is still there first of all. Secondly, Hashd Al Shaabi is the pride of Iraq which should remain for the stability of the country. Thirdly, US imperialism is still up there which dominates Iraqi politics and if Hashd Al Shaabi goes, US will keep colonizing Iraq forever. 

Third, I think you are uninformed but Hashd Al Shaabi constitutes a part of Iraqi Armed forces. Any attack on them is an attack on the forces of Iraq.

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

The Iraqi government is corrupt and a pawn to the destabilization effort being done by the US and its allies. I'd be so bold as to say that they weren't expecting the fatwa of Sistani when looking to further break Iraq down into smaller components as an opportunity to undermine the Shia even further.

The hashd is doing Gods work literally. Regardless of the propaganda being subjected to them; I trust them far more then I would a body of power that's abusing its citizens by stealing from them, halting infrastructure progress, igniting further sectarian violence and keeping the wealthy powerful.

Hashd al-shaabi is a sort of checks and balances that's outside the governance of the Iraqi parliament and holds the esteem and values of the Shia above all else.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Zainuu said:

Third, I think you are uninformed but Hashd Al Shaabi constitutes a part of Iraqi Armed forces. Any attack on them is an attack on the forces of Iraq.

Really a separate entity is a part of Iraq army? As far this group does not officially join the army, it is nothing but a political tool.

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, Patient Warrior said:

Hashd al-shaabi is a sort of checks and balances that's outside the governance of the Iraqi parliament and holds the esteem and values of the Shia above all else.

With this mentality Iraq will never have any unity and progress. 

• Advanced Member
Just now, Abu Nur said:

It's naive to think that was a possibility with all the power plays involved. The ambition of Iraq ever returning to some form of glory was sacrificed awhile ago, caught in between agendas.

There's no unity or progress, until Iraq is left alone.

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Abu Nur said:

Really a separate entity is a part of Iraq army? As far this group does not officially join the army, it is nothing but a political tool.

If a group has an autonomy of it's own, we can not overlook the fact that it is a part of Iraqi Armed forces. Secondly, I am not guessing at all but it is just a matter of fact. Like it or not.

And talking about 'political tools'. Well, in that sense the entire Iraqi Army which was armed and trained by US for 11 years since 2003 is itself a 'political tool'.

You don't know how Iraq works. By your logic, There is a little chance you'll find anything in Iraq which will not be a 'tool' in your dictionary. By far, Hashd Al Shaabi is probably the only force in Iraq honored by people and which has done something for people. Only a fool or an enemy of Iraq would suggest disarming and dissolving Hashd. (Sorry if it seems offensive but it is just how Iraq is).

Till this day Hashd forces are combating the threat of ISIS while the so called US occupation forces have done nothing except plotting conspiracies and sowing divisions.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless and help the Hasd. I have said before that if it wasn't for the bravery and determination of these men, Iraq would be controlled by ISIS now, and would have been broken up into pieces. The Imperialists didn't expect the fatwa of Sayyid Sistani(ha), may Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless him and give him long life. It was this fatwa that was another proof why we are absolutely in need of the system of marjaaiyat and can't live without it. 

As for the Hasd being merged into the Iraqi Army, this is problematic at this point. I agree that this would be the ideal solution, but once that happens, the current leadership, the ones who defeated ISIS, would most likely be kicked out and replaced by corrupt bureaucrats who are feeding at the trough of the International Corporations and other Imperialists. This would greatly hinder the abilities of this group. There is also a danger of Hasd becoming a political tool of some narrow interest group in Iraq, like what has happened with other militias, but I haven't seen this happen yet. Of course, I don't live in Iraq, but I haven't heard about it happening. If it does start to happen, then we will be having a different conversation.  

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

There is also a danger of Hasd becoming a political tool of some narrow interest group in Iraq, like what has happened with other militias, but I haven't seen this happen yet. Of course, I don't live in Iraq, but I haven't heard about it happening. If it does start to happen, then we will be having a different conversation.  

I agree on most of what you said. But again! Hashd is not one group forces. It is of many groups who combined altogether against a common cause. That is why it is the closest to being a true representative in Iraq. All those forces since 2003 and even before who fought Saddam, American invasion came together along with new recruits by thed help of the famous fatwa to form a one single force comprising many units. 

This is also one primary reason that Hashd has a low chance of getting influenced by 'a narrow group'.

Rest all what you said was on spot.

• Moderators
Posted (edited)

If a group has an autonomy of it's own, we can not overlook the fact that it is a part of Iraqi Armed forces. Secondly, I am not guessing at all but it is just a matter of fact. Like it or not.

The point is this, Hasb can not be recognized as something that has an "pure "national identity, rather it is an separate entity with Shia lenient ideology. They can not merge because the leaders can not accept that a "Shia Power and identity" will vanish or that it will go under the control of corrupt Government which majority of them are shias themselves. 

I will mostly blame the corrupted Government who have made everything mess and allowed all army groups to be formed and no one wants to join it.

You don't know how Iraq works. By your logic, There is a little chance you'll find anything in Iraq which will not be a 'tool' in your dictionary.

That's why the whole Iraq is mess. The more we have all of these kind of groups the more it will be just a mess country.

Edited by Abu Nur

• Moderators

Till this day Hashd forces are combating the threat of ISIS while the so called US occupation forces have done nothing except plotting conspiracies and sowing divisions.

They do, but sometimes they go so far:

https://shiite.news/featured/item/132391-iraqs-al-nujaba-movement-says-fully-prepared-to-liberate-israeli-occupied-golan-heights/

• Advanced Member

How is it 'so far'? They are the part of Axis of Resistance. Even Yemeni Ansarullah movement has raised voice against Israeli occupation. And Israel has even done airstrikes on Iraq. (not to mention airstrikes on Syria are common knowledge).

it is an separate entity with Shia lenient ideology.

Again you got it wrong. It consists Sunnis, Kurds and Christians as well:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_Mobilization_Forces

I was unable to get a more stronger source which I searched. But sorry for that. This wikipedia is enough.

That's why the whole Iraq is mess. The more we have all of these kind of groups the more it will be just a mess country.

So, what was the basis of your argument. 

You are saying that Iraq is a mess and Hashd should disarm. Is this your solution? The only force standing against US occupation?

Brother, you live in a good country in your cool and cozy apartment. Iraq is a mess. And to make it better they need to remove the one who created this mess. And it was created by the west where you live and whose 'liberalism' you admire. 

And to remove them, they need a force that represents them. Right now, no one other than Hashd represents them. No one strikes a balance except Hashd. And here you come, removing the solution itself for the Iraqi people. And you might say 'It is a mess' and get along with life quite easily but the Iraqis have to live it. They have to sort it out. 

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Zainuu said:

You are saying that Iraq is a mess and Hashd should disarm. Is this your solution? The only force standing against US occupation?

Yes I said that but that is not a solution. There is no solution in Iraq currently because no one can do anything to remove the corruption. No right leaders, no mass uprisings, no right coordinations. Nothing.

And it was created by the west where you live and whose 'liberalism' you admire

Who said that I admire liberalism or western values? I'm against them all.

Again you got it wrong. It consists Sunnis, Kurds and Christians as well:

Just because there is little sunnis and christians in group does not mean that the ideology of this group is not shiiasm but nationalism. Majority always leads in their idealogy.

How is it 'so far'? They are the part of Axis of Resistance.

Do you think letting iraqis to fight other countries wars will bring peace to Iraq or it creates more mess?

Edited by Abu Nur

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

Salam , They don't  go so far which in similar fashion Hizbullah goal is destroying  zionist Israel & taking  back of occupied lands by Zionists  but in contrast naive people  call these groups as proxies of Iran & pawns of Iranian foreign policy in Iraq & Lebanon by the same token they repeat propaganda of zionists & America  about perishing any shia resistant group while they close minded & blind about corruption of zionist & American  proxies in Iraq & Lebanon  similarly they accuse any shia resistace group to corruption & becoming political  pawns of Iran.

• Advanced Member
17 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

Who said that I admire liberalism or western values? I'm against them all.

"Hashd should be disarmed or dissolved."

"Hashd is a political tool".

These are exactly the pro-liberal pro-imperialist talking points. The force that wants this to happen the most in Iraq is the American occupation forces.

But anyways, nothing personal or judgemental over here.

Just because there is little sunnis and christians in group does not mean that the ideology of this group is not shiiasm but nationalism. Majority always leads in their idealogy.

In Iraq, there is enough majority of shias so if the ideology is Shiism, they are just a no one. The ideology of Hashd is based upon it's objective. Defending Iraqis and there land from foreign occupying forces (whatever they might be) and bringing peace and stability to the country. Again, emphasis upon sectarian lines of the organisation is a CIA and imperualist talking point in order to create false narratives. I would rather ask you to read more rather than speaking out all this nonsense. These are serious issues and it is not at all to make someone look dumb or winning a debate.

Do you think letting iraqis to fight other countries wars will bring peace to Iraq or it creates more mess?

First of all, I would again reiterate. This is axis of Resistance. They have common objectives and common enemies in the region. From Yemen to Palestine, this is Axis of Resistance. They help each other in anything that they face. Syria stood alongside Iraq against ISIS. Syria stood with Iran against Saddam (though Saddam and Assad are both baathists). Syria stood with Hezbollah in 2006 and with Gaza in 2008. Now, when Syria needed support in Syrian war, they all came up. They calculated and figured out the correct side and sent there support. Likewise, Yemen sent aide to Palestine and iterated support for Palestinian resistance. 

So, all of them are one. They are spread in region and they are playing phenomenal role in saving there people and there lands. They are not at all 'fighting each other's wars' but they just reiterate there support for each other if needed at any time. And this will not turn 'Iraq into a mess' because mess never was created because of these supports.

Again, at last I would say that middle-east works like that only. They cannot fight the imperialist powers backed by International community and the most cutting edge technology without joining hands with each other. 

You cannot look into middle-east with a perception that is alien to this region.

• Advanced Member

Yes I said that but that is not a solution. There is no solution in Iraq currently because no one can do anything to remove the corruption. No right leaders, no mass uprisings, no right coordinations. Nothing

Solution is that the US coalition should get the hell out of Iraq because they are occupiers. And the only force which is capable of doing that is Hashd (like it or not). 

After US quits inshallah, we can talk about what to do with Hashd or Iran.

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Zainuu said:

Solution is that the US coalition should get the hell out of Iraq because they are occupiers. And the only force which is capable of doing that is Hashd (like it or not). 

After US quits inshallah, we can talk about what to do with Hashd or Iran.

I agree that they must go out, but that would surely not be enough, but it would be good progress.

• 3 weeks later...