Carlzone

Missing members

Rate this topic

Salam aleykom, 

I've noticed that @hasanhh is missing. 

Does anyone know if he is allright? I'm a bit worried that God forbid something has happened to him. 

Other members are also missing, like shiasoldier786, mahdavist, ron_burgundy. What's up with them? Come back and participate! 

Ws,

People come and go, its always like that.

Sometimes I think about what would happen if whenever you interacted with someone a timer would show up above their heads or something that shows exactly how much time of interaction is left before that person disappears from your life forever, I wonder if that would change how we treat each other.

Thank you all for your replies. I'm worried about hasanhh because he's an older member. And I can't remember him being gone so long before. InshaAllah everything is allright with him. 

On 1/7/2019 at 5:04 AM, Salsabeel said:

Perhaps he is working hard to beat me in Arbaeen Walk this year.

I'd beat you both :D Took me 49 hours 8 minutes and I was slowed down by relatives! 

10 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

I will try to cover that distance in 49 minutes 8 seconds!!! 

@Carlzone, you're way behind me. 

You know, me and one of my female cousins walked faster than most men, but now that I have experience, I would try another strategy (not walking fast in the beginning). But I won't share the rest of my strategies in order to have an advantage over you guys. :D *evil* Moahaha! (evil laughter) :hahaha:

Edited by Carlzone

On 1/7/2019 at 6:09 AM, Salsabeel said:

hmm, In that case what is your expectation? how long will you take to travel 90km? 

I have a goal in mind, but I won't share it as I've noticed that I achieve goals easier if I don't state them. 

2 hours ago, IbnSina said:

Ws,

People come and go, its always like that.

Sometimes I think about what would happen if whenever you interacted with someone a timer would show up above their heads or something that shows exactly how much time of interaction is left before that person disappears from your life forever, I wonder if that would change how we treat each other.

People come and go but some people keep going away and coming back, again and again :(

@hasanhh

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum Brother 

Is everything okay with you?

Are you with family now?

God bless you and protect you from all harm.

I miss your posts, when you can, drop us a message to know you are okay.

Where in the world is brother Hassan? :)

rmbwddfc1pe11.jpg

Here is hoping to get a partial star from brother Hassan hahahahha 

M3 Salamah, Fe Amin Allah 

^^^

Assalam Alikum

It's not an obsession dear sis, just like we were concerned for your wellbeing sis, we need to be concerned for all our brothers and sisters.  The mo2mineen are one body.  Brother Hassan is a dear member and people who care about others ask about others.

God bless you

2 minutes ago, Laayla said:

^^^

Assalam Alikum

It's not an obsession dear sis, just like we were concerned for your wellbeing sis, we need to be concerned for all our brothers and sisters.  The mo2mineen are one body.  Brother Hassan is a dear member and people who care about others ask about others.

God bless you

Fair enough but this is Shia Chat people come and go it’s a forum 

1 hour ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

Fair enough but this is Shia Chat people come and go it’s a forum 

Even though it is just a forum yet for some it is like a family and that is why they care about members.

Though Hassan spoke badly with me on this forum yet I am talking on behalf of those who consider shiachat as a family, like @Laayla @Carlzone @notme @Salsabeel @Ashvazdanghe @ali_fatheroforphans @Ruqaya101 @3wliya_maryam @skyweb1987 @Ralvi @AStruggler @IbnSina @Khadim uz Zahra @Sumerian @2Timeless @Lion of Shia @starlight @Sirius_Bright these people are the charm of shiachat and apologise to those whom I have not or forgotten to tag. and sisterfatima you are also a charm to this forum.