Sisterfatima1

What is something you do that you don’t tell most people

Rate this topic

Salam 

i usually look at  newborn babies and remember what my kids looked( 3 and 4 year old)looked like back then and how small they were 

I also get a little sad knowing I won’t have kids for a while because I’m single even tho I’m still young and have time for more I have the strong desire for more 

16 minutes ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

Salam 

i usually look at  newborn babies and remember what my kids looked( 3 and 4 year old)looked like back then and how small they were 

I also get a little sad knowing I won’t have kids for a while because I’m single even tho I’m still young and have time for more I have the strong desire for more 

So is this about newborns you look at or about you being a young single mom?

I fantasize about how my life will look in 5,10 years all the time. I want to show everyone that doubted me and put me down how great I can be. I also love thinking about detailed situations where I’m helping people with my own time and recourses. My life goal is helping better peoples’ lives (the less fortunate) everyday. 

4 hours ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

It’s not a subject it’s a question for everyone on what they don’t tell most people 

The question here is if it's something I don't tell people mostly then why would I do it now. There must be a reason why I don't share it with people.

But here is something I never talk about - my darling Fatima, who rests in a little grave somewhere far away. 

[Edit] and then I thought Allah gave me another little Fatima to shower my love upon...but she too was taken away. 

Don't ask me the details, please. I won't be able to tell. :)

Edited by starlight

10 hours ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

Salam 

Remarry sister!

Like if I was to ever get bullied I wouldn't tell anyone. It's weird how I have that mindset that if people hurt me, I wanna keep it to myself, it's like I'm ashamed of telling others (well defs in person maybe not on Shiachat).

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

5 hours ago, starlight said:

But here is something I never talk about - my darling Fatima, who rests in a little grave somewhere far away. 

[Edit] and then I thought Allah gave me another little Fatima to shower my love upon...but she too was taken away. 

Don't ask me the details, please. I won't be able to tell. :)

My mother has gone through the same thing...dear sister although I can never know the pain of a mother

its a pain I can relate to nonetheless...Iam so sorry sister. It’s not easy...I’m sure they spoke to you in your dreams...inshallah may you reunite with them in jannat. 

Inshallah 

stay strong and continue to love Muhammed and ahl Muhammed(saaws)

11 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Remarry sister!

It can be quite difficult depending on where you live, getting married overall is becoming more difficult all over the world it seems at the same time getting divorced has become more and more easier.

On 1/7/2019 at 4:21 PM, IbnSina said:

It can be quite difficult depending on where you live, getting married overall is becoming more difficult all over the world it seems at the same time getting divorced has become more and more easier.

Islam is sad today :( 

Just now, Waseem162 said:

Obviously. 

It is not obvious though, nowadays people blame the religion for the actions of the followers of the religion. Time and time again. They also cant tell the difference between culture and religion.

What you wrote could be obvious to you because of what you mean but for someone else who takes it literally, it would just enforce their faulty view of "its the religions fault".

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Joum3 mubaraqa to you all.

When people don't know, there is sincerity or ikhlas, that something is done without the knowledge of others.

At the same time Islam says to do somethings in front of people to encourage others to give or motivate for change.

Picking up or removing items from public sidewalks, roads, masjids, stairs...

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah