Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
BowTie

Where the Lebanese at?

Rate this topic

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum

All the lebs that were here years age are either banned, unsubscribed because they can't stand the Muslim libtards (just look on the first page of the mb) and left where there interests are to the friends they made on social media.

I have argued for leniency to unban :sign_no:, avoiding silencing others :censored:, and the removal of fassadbook to be synced with ShiaChat.  

Alhamd'Allah, for me :verryhappy:the pros still outweigh the cons. :accident:

@Lebanese313  Just a precaution, you have people who will on the get go not like you because who you put up on your profile pic.  Their politics is for imperialism :sign_war:and have favoritism for western influence around the world.  Be on the lookout :keeporder:

I hope you enjoy your time here on ShiaChat.  :sign_welcome:

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Wa alaykom al salam

23 minutes ago, Laayla said:

Just a precaution, you have people who will on the get go not like you because who you put up on your profile pic.  Their politics is for imperialism :sign_war:and have favoritism for western influence around the world.  Be on the lookout :keeporder:

So would you recommend me to change my profile picture to something else?

59 minutes ago, Murtaza1 said:

Looks like there are not many lebanese here I guess but mostly Pakistanis. I'm not lebanese but I like lebanese food :eat:

Who doesn’t like Lebanese food brother ;)

4 hours ago, Lebanese313 said:

@laylaa I just saw that you joined on 6/9/02 :shock:. I was less than 9 months old back then.

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum 

Lol, brother you are tagging the wrong Layla, haha.

It's wonderful to see someone your age here, my child was looking at my screen and smirked today when he saw me type fassadbook, maybe one day they will join as well.  :)

I joined in my early youth and stayed ever since. So many events happened in my life, and I've always had an interest in world events, politics and most importantly my religion.

Brother Leb 313, SHN reputation is known to the people who love him or despise him.  Just be yourself, I just didn't want you to be surprised if you saw users who would talk ill of the Sayyid on a Shia site, unfortunately.  I hope you stay firm and steadfast on this noble path.  Of course there are members here who also respect and adore him, Alhamd'Allah.

Ahlan wa sahlan feeq.

M3 Salamah, Fe Amin Allah 

Edited by Laayla

On 4/16/2019 at 4:33 PM, Laayla said:

All the lebs that were here years age are either banned, unsubscribed because they can't stand the Muslim libtards (just look on the first page of the mb) and left where there interests are to the friends they made on social media.

Ah. The nice old days. When Lebanese conquered ShiaChat :sign_welcome:

I have argued for leniency to unban :sign_no:, avoiding silencing others :censored:, and the removal of fassadbook to be synced with ShiaChat.  

Lebanese Shia Rights Watch Activist 

2 minutes ago, BowTie said:

Ah. The nice old days. When Lebanese conquered ShiaChat

It's all about Pakistanis now with a population of over 1 billion on the Indian subcontinent its no surprise Pakistanis have taken over shiachat lol. What's the population of Lebanon? 

24 minutes ago, Murtaza1 said:

It's all about Pakistanis now with a population of over 1 billion on the Indian subcontinent its no surprise Pakistanis have taken over shiachat lol. What's the population of Lebanon? 

Thats not the reason brother.

The actual reason is we all got banned or left the forum long time ago.

I'm back now..for a while..

3 hours ago, BowTie said:

Thats not the reason brother.

The actual reason is we all got banned or left the forum long time ago.

I'm back now..for a while..

I applaud your honesty but you cannot back those that were banned because I have been told those members  were trouble makers and they received three warnings before being banned. Anyway you haven't answered my question about the population of Lebanon.