Silentphantomsociety

Why do sunni hates shia

Rate this topic

Hello , I’m Emilie and I lives in the sunni mojority country , whenever I come across some people in my country , they usually like to critique the Shia and tried to said the word Shia whenever there’s some issues related to their religion . I hope you guys don’t mind me asking this , why does they hate you so much ? I had already ask them , some of them make some nonsense excuse . So can you help to clear up my curiosity ?

Hi Emilie, i wouldn't really say Sunnis hate Shias. The people are just brainwashed. Deep down everybody loves each other, but there is sinister forces causing fitna so we can never be in peace.

In this world there js no such thing as relaxing. There is only yusr and 3usr . Ponder and reflect on Allah's wisdom.

12 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

In short this is because we hate and/or criticize many figures they consider as holy or good and we have different practices and beliefs. 

Okay , the reasons helps my level of curiosity level down a bit . For me , even we have different religion and belief , it doesn’t mean that they need to hate you  so much hate . I think sunni needs to learn to accept the reality of the different belief and being more tolerate .

Let me clear you guys about the post that I made , for me when it’s come to faith . Islam , Christian and Jewish , you guys have different belief and different history . What I’m trying to say is that they need to understand that you have different history than them and they need to try to learn the other belief . I had read your religious history , and makes sense that you guys hates their figures . I know why you guys criticize their public figures . 

Let me tell you my background story , Im used to be Muslim but then I read your belief and angered about why they didn’t tell the truth and that’s how I’m become agnostics ( theistic) 

hi what @alidu78 said is very brief but despite of what he said shias & Sunnis were living in harmony with each other ,the real enmity toward shias started by Ummayids & Abbasid dynasties that they were pretending that they are Sunnis , most of times rulers that were claiming as Sunnis were enemies of shias but after fall of Ottomans & creating & spreading Wahhabism ,this issue entered to new phase ,wahhabists for their enmity toward shias are reffering to false sayings of Ibn Taymiah & Abdul Wahhab  about shias & by their heavy propaganda & influence over sunni communities made them against Shias ,in other side some radical shia groups like as Shirazi cult that supports by British secret services & Mossad attack to great personalities of Sunni muslims that provide enogh excuse to make sunnis to enemies of shias 

http://www.islamicpulse.tv/videos/biskit/biskit-what-the-heck-is-islamic-unity-english

https://www.shiatv.net/video/1220657579

what-the-heck-is-islamic-unity

IDF spokesman Avichay Adree quotes ISIS' spiritual idols to convince sunnis to reject shias and Iran

https://justice4poland.com/2018/06/20/israel-openly-promotes-islamic-state-ideology/

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

53 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

hi what @alidu78 said is very brief but despite of what he said shias & Sunnis were living in harmony with each other ,the real enmity toward shias started by Ummayids & Abbasid dynasties that they were pretending that they are Sunnis , most of times rulers that were claiming as Sunnis were enemies of shias but after fall of Ottomans & creating & spreading Wahhabism ,this issue entered to new phase ,wahhabists for their enmity toward shias are reffering to false sayings of Ibn Taymiah & Abdul Wahhab  about shias & by their heavy propaganda & influence over sunni communities made them against Shias ,in other side some radical shia groups like as Shirazi cult that supports by British secret services & Mossad attack to great personalities of Sunni muslims that provide enogh excuse to make sunnis to enemies of shias 

http://www.islamicpulse.tv/videos/biskit/biskit-what-the-heck-is-islamic-unity-english

https://www.shiatv.net/video/1220657579

what-the-heck-is-islamic-unity

IDF spokesman Avichay Adree quotes ISIS' spiritual idols to convince sunnis to reject shias and Iran

https://justice4poland.com/2018/06/20/israel-openly-promotes-islamic-state-ideology/

Thank you for the explanation, now I know why sunni hates shia . My country are quite influenced with Wahhabism so much . 

Because we don’t support the so called “righted guided caliphs” and we curse them in ziyarat. The reason why they see us as kaffur because we curse their so called “caliphs” and classic Shia scholars also see them as kaffur since they support the killers of the family of the prophet whom they call “rightly guided caliphs” 

their own books proof we are right and expose their so called “rightly guided caliphs” yet they still give them the benefit of doubt. 

Their scholars are pros on brainwashing the ignorant and giving them false accusations about Shi’a. 

If you do a deep research of their sect you would see it was forced by the sword and built on terrorism. Their scholars don’t allow them to research deeply on Islamic history and in their books because they’re afraid that their followers would became Shia. 

Asalaam alaykum 

First of all I don't think All Sunnis hate shias. However,  I do believe hate comes from fear and ignorance. ( we fear what we don't know or understand)  We need to educate ourselves about other religions and educate others whenever needed. If we can't get along religion wise we should try to get along humanity wise. As Muslims our first obligation is to love Allah creation for the sake of Allah and give them their rights(haqq). Only then can our worship of Allah be accepted.  

2 hours ago, Silentphantomsociety said:

Im used to be Muslim but then I read your belief and angered about why they didn’t tell the truth and that’s how I’m become agnostics ( theistic) 

Salam,

Could you please clarify something? If I have understood you correctly then your saying that you used to be a sunni muslim but then when you read about the theology of shiism and history of islam you became angered that the society in which you live in kept it hidden from you instead of offering you to read both sides and make a choice.

And as a result of that anger and frustration you decided that Prophet Muhammad(S) is not a Prophet at all? It made you in fact deny all the Prophet(as) from Ibrahim, to Dawood, to Issah, all of them?

Have I understood you correctly?

2 hours ago, Silentphantomsociety said:

Let me tell you my background story , Im used to be Muslim but then I read your belief and angered about why they didn’t tell the truth and that’s how I’m become agnostics ( theistic

Why Shi’a didnt tell the truth? They always have told the truth. What do you wanna know about, the leadership of imam Ali a.s, Prophet Muhammad (saws) last sermon, imam Ali a.s talking about the terrorists Abu baker, Othman and Omar, about God’s existence and nature. What do wanna know about the truth is out there. The reason you got angry Because the sunni scholars have been lying to your face and putting their fame over the truth and falsehood over the truth out of arrogance. You did the right thing by doing a deep research 

Tolerance and decency can be shown between Sunni and Shi’a and has been proven to work. So idea you have of tolerating one another is possible if they are willing to, but obviously most of them don’t. Unity however is not possible at all. 

Whatever the biskit guy says in the video is BS besides exposing the stupidity of the shirazes. We Shi’a have every right to curse the terrorists abu baker, Othman and Omar since they are the enemies of ahlulbayt which makes them the enemies of Allah. 

11 hours ago, IbnSina said:

Salam,

Could you please clarify something? If I have understood you correctly then your saying that you used to be a sunni muslim but then when you read about the theology of shiism and history of islam you became angered that the society in which you live in kept it hidden from you instead of offering you to read both sides and make a choice.

And as a result of that anger and frustration you decided that Prophet Muhammad(S) is not a Prophet at all? It made you in fact deny all the Prophet(as) from Ibrahim, to Dawood, to Issah, all of them?

Have I understood you correctly?

Hello , sorry for making you misunderstood . The first part you are right , they being lying to me since I was a child then until now I know the truth by researching . The second part , I’m just angered cuz the Sunni lying but for me . I had my reasons why I didn’t join Islam back and if I join shia , I didn’t  know if I’m going to be a good shia . 

I support you guys after I research the Shia and I felt a pain in my chest . They did some horrible things especially wahhabis , I felt like maybe I could just step from Islam and just belief what I believe . 

It’s  hard to accept the fact that when I being lied for my whole life , and after reading this , I don’t know what to think . 

12 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Because we don’t support the so called “righted guided caliphs” and we curse them in ziyarat. The reason why they see us as kaffur because we curse their so called “caliphs” and classic Shia scholars also see them as kaffur since they support the killers of the family of the prophet whom they call “rightly guided caliphs” 

their own books proof we are right and expose their so called “rightly guided caliphs” yet they still give them the benefit of doubt. 

Their scholars are pros on brainwashing the ignorant and giving them false accusations about Shi’a. 

If you do a deep research of their sect you would see it was forced by the sword and built on terrorism. Their scholars don’t allow them to research deeply on Islamic history and in their books because they’re afraid that their followers would became Shia. 

I read about the three caliph , they made them a good guys according to sunni part , what made me curious is when they stated that the first caliph , abu Bakr didn’t give inheritance letter and things to Fatima but they covered it with lying statements that they prophet didn’t left any inheritance . 

After I research , it’s seem that their so called caliph didn’t want to give to Lady Fatima  inheritance then Lady Fatima become angry and didn’t want to speak with abu bakr .

i knew a bit about your history and teaching . 

And the first part that you mention , I think it’s wrong to called people that words just for not supporting their so called caliph and for me , I knew that some shia is quite angry about sunni who didn’t care supporting the bad guys . I know your feeling , it’s quite normal things to angry about when someone support the killer of your beloved ones . 

For me I wouldn’t support the so called caliph / leader if they done bad things to my beloved 

To summarize the issue, baatil ( falsehood) has always hated haq (truth or righteousness).

This started when Qabeel (Cain) killed Habeel (Abel) out of jealousy and has continued since then.

12 hours ago, Silentphantomsociety said:

And the first part that you mention , I think it’s wrong to called people that words just for not supporting their so called caliph and for me , I knew that some shia is quite angry about sunni who didn’t care supporting the bad guys . I know your feeling , it’s quite normal things to angry about when someone support the killer of your beloved ones . 

We don’t curse the Sunni’s but we curse their caliphs in ziyarat part of it is to send Lanat on them. 

I personally don’t get angry at Sunni’s but if they wanted to talk about the split up I can show them clear proofs from their books that Shi’a Islam is on true path and expose Umar, Abu baker and Othman.

i’ve had debates before and they all turned away in arrogance and tried to give them the benefit of doubt after showing them clear proof. Many people don’t want to let go of falsehood because their comfortable with it. 

Propaganda is really what it stems from and for much of it there is a lot of non-education of Islamic history.

Not all Sunnis hate Shias (or vice versa) but the animosity is definitely there throughout history (and currently)

2 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

We don’t curse the Sunni’s but we curse their caliphs in ziyarat part of it is to send Lanat on them. 

I personally don’t get angry at Sunni’s but if they wanted to talk about the split up I can show them clear proofs from their books that Shi’a Islam is on true path and expose Umar, Abu baker and Othman.

i’ve had debates before and they all turned away in arrogance and tried to give them the benefit of doubt after showing them clear proof. Many people don’t want to let go of falsehood because their comfortable with it. 

Thank you for correcting me there, about your debates  just keep planting the seed , you never know if some of them research it later . They may turn arrogance today but maybe someday will change . Hope for the best . 

Since you were a sunni I might have been told the wrong things about God’s nature.

Heres a Hadith from Imam ali a.s about the nature of God.

Heres a sermon from imam Ali a.s taking about Omar, Abu baker and Othman. 

I can show you many hadiths that are authentic from sunni books that expose the so called caliphs and proof that Shi’a islam is the truth. 

On 1/5/2019 at 2:59 AM, Silentphantomsociety said:

Hello , I’m Emilie and I lives in the Sunni mojority country , whenever I come across some people in my country , they usually like to critique the Shia and tried to said the word Shia whenever there’s some issues related to their religion . I hope you guys don’t mind me asking this , why does they hate you so much ? I had already ask them , some of them make some nonsense excuse . So can you help to clear up my curiosity ?

Often times, the Sunnis only see the extremist Shias like the video above. These whacko poets are used to cause fitnah, but unfortunately the uneducated Shia masses in the subcontinent have given these fraudsters so much prevelance, that we are sometimes to blame for who we choose to represent our mimbars.

On 1/5/2019 at 4:23 AM, Silentphantomsociety said:

Okay , the reasons helps my level of curiosity level down a bit . For me , even we have different religion and belief , it doesn’t mean that they need to hate you  so much hate . I think sunni needs to learn to accept the reality of the different belief and being more tolerate .

This is your 21st century mindset

Muslims have a medieval mindset ( as Christians did in the 14th century )still where minor doctrinal differences can mean heresy

12er shia and Sunni differences are not minor by any means 

Furthermore Sunni still have the imperial mindset of one God one caliph one religion..no room for dissidents 

Shia since they rarely held political power are more tolerant of difference of opinions but only out of necessity,  when they get power like with safavis they can be just as ruthless 

Edited by Panzerwaffe