Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Silentphantomsociety

Why do sunni hates shia

Rate this topic

Salamun Alaikum Brother Asghar! 

As per our belief, everything is possible by the will of Allah (s.w.t). It is the same "will" through which Prophet Jesus created from dust a bird and made it alive: 

وَرَسُولًا إِلَىٰ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ أَنِّي قَدْ جِئْتُكُمْ بِآيَةٍ مِنْ رَبِّكُمْ ۖ أَنِّي أَخْلُقُ لَكُمْ مِنَ الطِّينِ كَهَيْئَةِ الطَّيْرِ فَأَنْفُخُ فِيهِ فَيَكُونُ طَيْرًا بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۖ وَأُبْرِئُ الْأَكْمَهَ وَالْأَبْرَصَ وَأُحْيِي الْمَوْتَىٰ بِإِذْنِ اللَّهِ ۖ وَأُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِمَا تَأْكُلُونَ وَمَا تَدَّخِرُونَ فِي بُيُوتِكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَةً لَكُمْ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ مُؤْمِنِينَ {49}

[Shakir 3:49] And (make him) a messenger to the children of Israel: That I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I determine for you out of dust like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with Allah's permission and I heal the blind and the leprous, and bring the dead to life with Allah's permission and I inform you of what you should eat and what you should store in your houses; most surely there is a sign in this for you, if you are believers.

And there are indeed some personalities for whom Allah (s.w.t) has said this in the Holy Book: 

وَمَا تَشَاءُونَ إِلَّا أَنْ يَشَاءَ اللَّهُ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَلِيمًا حَكِيمًا 
يُدْخِلُ مَنْ يَشَاءُ فِي رَحْمَتِهِ ۚ وَالظَّالِمِينَ أَعَدَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا أَلِيمًا

76:30-31) And you do not please except that Allah please, surely Allah is Knowing, Wise;  He makes whom He pleases to enter into His mercy; and (as for) the unjust, He has prepared for them a painful chastisement.

And for the question whether Imam's can create & provide sustenance, I would say Yes they can, but only (be-ithnillah) by the will of Allah (s.w.t). 

I however, prefer to hold on the munajaat of Amir-ul-Mo'mineen (asws) and the verses of Quran. It is mentioned in munajaat of Imam Ali (asws)

Mowlaya Ya Mowla
Ant'Ar-Raziq wa ana almarzooq
wa hal yarhamul marzooqa illar-Raziq

7 hours ago, 786:) said:

Before I define shirk and demolish this worthless narration with the Quran and other sahih narrations from Imam Ali himself, I want you to ask yourself, do you think Imam Ali was this arrogant? Read Nahjul Balagha and ponder over this. Aside from the shirk, this to me seems to be totally outside the great humble character of this noble man.

Don't jump too fast, you pointed something as shirk so talk step by step and first tell what do you know is 'Shirk' then we can go ahead and talk on it.

Talk from Quran and Hadith, we will reply from Quran and Hadith only, nevermind about Imam Ali's(asws) narration for now and Nehj Ul Balagha.

Quran and Hadith I want you to talk to me from if you can or else dont say this is shirk that is shirk just because you have a very limited understanding of Moula Ali(asws) character and his merits.

1 hour ago, Asghar Ali Karbalai said:

Talk from Quran and Hadith, we will reply from Quran and Hadith only, nevermind about Imam Ali's(asws) narration for now and Nehj Ul Balagha

A number of our people have narrated from Sahl ibn Ziyad from Muhammad ibn 'Uramah from al-Nadr from Yahya ibn abu Khalid al-Qammat from Humran ibn 'Ayun who has said the following:

"Once I asked abu Ja'far, recipient of divine supreme covenant, 
'May Allah keep my soul in service for your cause, how small is 
our number! It is so small that all combined feasting on a goat 
cannot finish it.' The Imam asked, 'Do you want to hear more 
astonishing things? The immigrants (Muslim of Makkah) and 
supporters (Muslim of Madina) all went (to abu Bakr).' He (the 
Imam) pointed with his hands, 'except three, (salman, abu Dhar 
and Miqdad) who remained as true supporters of Amir al- 
Mu'minin (Ali ibn abu Talib, recipient of divine supreme 
covenant).' I (Humran) then asked, 'May Allah keep my soul in 
service for your cause, what about 'Ammar?' The Imam said, 
'May Allah grant him favors, the alert man pledged allegiance 
(to abu Bakr) but he died as a martyr.' I (Humran) then said to 
myself that there is nothing better than martyrdom. The Imam 
looked at me and said, 'Perhaps you thought he was like one of 
the three. That is far remote from reality.'" 

Share... Chapter: 96, Hadith: 2313, Number: 6

http://www.fourshiabooks.com/hadith/al-kafi/5/96/6

14 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

Sunni islam has only EVOLVED on Fiqh abit that’s it, same goes with Shi’a Islam.

Sunni Islam is still terrorism and Shi’a islam still the true path and were oppressed by sunni’s from the beginning.

sunni “muslims” are just ignorant Nowadays. 

That's a very skewed perspective 

Both sects beliefs have varied considerably over the centuries 

28 minutes ago, Panzerwaffe said:

That's a very skewed perspective 

Both sects beliefs have varied considerably over the centuries 

Okay, you say both sects have varied over the centuries, but which sect in your view is closer  to the religion of the Allah swt? 

Edited by power

I think I can answer this from my perspective. Currently I don’t have a sect. I was born into a Sunni family and community. Everyone in my city is Sunni, they’re the majority by a landslide.

when I was taught about Shias i was taught they were brainwashed. They killed the prophets grandsons. They repent by hitting themselves. They’re evil. 

Some Sunnis have this ideology. They have been fed a narrative which paints them out to be the true followers. Now look at Wahabis. They teach they are the true followers now. It’s a cycle 

1 hour ago, power said:

Okay, you say both sects have varied over the centuries, but which sect in your view is closer  to the religion of the Allah swt? 

Both have good and bad parts, 1st generation of muslims seems like agreed on basic points like finality prophethood and completion of quran but after that there were a huge spectrum of beliefs which were generally considered acceptable as sectarian views had not been so hardened 

Politically I'm much more inclined towards the socio economic justice and egalitarianism of revolutionary shia movements 

And towards the austerity,  anti clergy attitudes of salafis

But God knows best and may he guide us All 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

9 minutes ago, Maha_13 said:

I think I can answer this from my perspective. Currently I don’t have a sect. I was born into a Sunni family and community. Everyone in my city is Sunni, they’re the majority by a landslide.

when I was taught about Shias i was taught they were brainwashed. They killed the prophets grandsons. They repent by hitting themselves. They’re evil. 

Some Sunnis have this ideology. They have been fed a narrative which paints them out to be the true followers. Now look at Wahabis. They teach they are the true followers now. It’s a cycle 

Shia s themselves are very creative in conspiracy theories 

2 hours ago, Maha_13 said:

Mate, I can show authentic  hadiths from sunni books that will blow your mind more then a hoori would. 

Sunni Islam is terrorism since it was Built by Abu baker, Omar and Othman. They decided to call themselves “sunnah” to hide their barbaric actions they have done in the past and deceive people. 

Most sunni’s are ignorant about their own history and their scholars don’t allow them to research their history deeply because they are afraid they might convert to Shi’a islam. Unfortunately wahabbies are good at brainwashing ignorant people this is why there’s so many of them. 

12 hours ago, Panzerwaffe said:

And towards the austerity,  anti clergy attitudes of salafis

Salam both of illusion by them ,they just pretend to these two for absorbing new converts & fooling that is explained in in his book " then i was guided' at first chapter of his book that how he influenced with these two illusions from them but in reality even famous preachers in social media like as you tube have lavish lifestyle but it's not yet comparable with lavish lifestyle of their Moftis in KSA 

about Anti clergy all of wahhabists  are listening to words & follow Fatwa of their Moftis in KSA but they don't just lable it as Taqleed but it's Taqleed under other lables if they were anti clergy they must have different attitude from each other that even persons in any family must have different religious lifestyle but they are same as each other & they give oreders & Fatwas from KSA instead of Al'azhar university in Egypt that shows a true sunni follows Fatwas from Al'azhar but Wahhabists & Salafis ignore it's fatwa & follow KSA Moftis. under lable of being anti clergy.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

7 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam both of illusion by them ,they just pretend to these two for absorbing new converts & fooling that is explained in in his book " then i was guided' at first chapter of his book that how he influenced with these two illusions from them but in reality even famous preachers in social media like as you tube have lavish lifestyle but it's not yet comparable with lavish lifestyle of their Moftis in KSA 

about Anti clergy all of wahhabists  are listening to words & follow Fatwa of their Moftis in KSA but they don't just lable it as Taqleed but it's Taqleed under other lables if they were anti clergy they must have different attitude from each other that even persons in any family must have different religious lifestyle but they are same as each other & they give oreders & Fatwas from KSA instead of Al'azhar university in Egypt that shows a true sunni follows Fatwas from Al'azhar but Wahhabists & Salafis ignore it's fatwa & follow KSA Moftis. under lable of being anti clergy.

Very valid points

In a sense these pseudo intellectual preachers become more corrupt than established clergy

I was just saying in theory these things sound very appealing and in principle are correct 

The first terrorist action of a Muslim ruler are the raids of bishr b abi artat general of muawiyah.He explicitly targeted supporters of Ali and killed them to spread panic and terror

Before that it was just plain imperialistic expansion at worst and typical Bedouin raiding at best 

Edited by Panzerwaffe

Thank you for all your opinion , I just curious and I’m interested in converting to Shia long time ago and I did convert but unsuccessfully I fell back to my old habit and now I want to convert back to Shia and hope that I can stay strong with my belief . Thank you for once again for your opinion 

On 1/5/2019 at 9:59 AM, Silentphantomsociety said:

Hello , I’m Emilie and I lives in the Sunni mojority country , whenever I come across some people in my country , they usually like to critique the Shia and tried to said the word Shia whenever there’s some issues related to their religion . I hope you guys don’t mind me asking this , why does they hate you so much ? I had already ask them , some of them make some nonsense excuse . So can you help to clear up my curiosity ?

Because they don't know their history and are ideologically brainwashed. 

The one responsible for the fitna we're in is Muawiya ibn abi Sufyan. He left the sunnah and the jama'ah.

Ironically those who praise and defend Muawiya and Yazid divided the ummah.

Not the Shia's. They stayed true to the Ahl al-Bayt (عليه السلام).

Edited by Faruk