Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
arch

Need advice to find spouse

Rate this topic

Salam all

I know this question has probably been asked several times but I still need some suggestions since I am struggling with this

What would be a good way to find a religious spouse?

A little about my background: I belong to the IndoPak subcontinent. I am living in a region in the middle east where shia population is scarce. I have a very small circle of people I know and hence I am unlikely to find someone. I’ve been using several websites like muzmatch and shia match since a long time but all my efforts have been in vain. Also, a lot of men on these websites seem dodgy so I am really paranoid. My parents aren’t looking for me so I am on my own. 

Are there any private match makers who could help me out? I am open to relocating in the west or settling down here itself. I am not sure if sharing contact details of those matchmakers is allowed here but maybe you could send me private message in my inbox. 

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

4 hours ago, arch said:

Salam all

I know this question has probably been asked several times but I still need some suggestions since I am struggling with this

A little about my background: I belong to the IndoPak subcontinent. I am living in a region in the middle east where shia population is scarce. I have a very small circle of people I know and hence I am unlikely to find someone. I’ve been using several websites like muzmatch and shia match since a long time but all my efforts have been in vain. Also, a lot of men on these websites seem dodgy so I am really paranoid. My parents aren’t looking for me so I am on my own. 

Are there any private match makers who could help me out? I am open to relocating in the west or settling down here itself. I am not sure if sharing contact details of those matchmakers is allowed here but maybe you could send me private message in my inbox. 

TIA

I agree there are many dodgy men out there. Do not take any chances on social media.

I think when seeking a partner one should consider 3 factors (1) personality (2) deen (3) looks. Each of these factors should amount to 30%. This is what i was told by a sister who knows about this. 

13 hours ago, arch said:

Salam all

TIA

Parents nowadays are having this sickness of making their offspring suffer the pangs of marriage.!! Really disgusting :(

Firstly, why your parents are not looking for someone for you? 

Secondly, even if you found someone, would your parents allow your marriage (permission of a Wali is necessary sister) ?

7 hours ago, Waseem162 said:

Parents nowadays are having this sickness of making their offspring suffer the pangs of marriage.!! Really disgusting :(

Firstly, why your parents are not looking for someone for you? 

Secondly, even if you found someone, would your parents allow your marriage (permission of a Wali is necessary sister) ?

My parents are looking for my older sister and they really want her to get married before me. I’ve already told them that I am looking for myself and they are ok with it. I do realise that I would need the permission of my father so hence I would introduce whoever I find suitable to my family.

7 hours ago, arch said:

My parents are looking for my older sister and they really want her to get married before me. I’ve already told them that I am looking for myself and they are ok with it. I do realise that I would need the permission of my father so hence I would introduce whoever I find suitable to my family.

Contacting Shia marriage agencies would be the best option as of now (provided you are a female, for males its relatively easier to find a girl).

But be very stringent in reviewing your potential spouse and never try to rush into a marriage.

If you use facebook, there are tonnes of pages of Indo-Pak Shia marriage agencies. You can use them to reach them.