ali_fatheroforphans

Men and facial creams

Rate this topic

Salam,

There is this common notion that creams (moisturizing etc.) Are only for women. Some men think that it's very feminine of a guy to apply cream on his face.

I personally think that a guy can moisturize his face and look after his skin.

Your thoughts?

Definitely we can. It’s the human skin, male or female, and is a gift of God like everything else we are given. Besides am sure all dermatologist would love this statement. 

Yeah that pedicure and menicure for men, that’s just too much I guess.

Isn’t self grooming etc. part of the most original Sunnahs of Prophet Ibrahim AS. 

I always use moisturizing creams. I’ve got such dry skin anyway lol why wouldnt you want to feel nice on the Face or in your body in general anyway? For women and men it’s important to have standards for physical upkeep y’know?

If he has bad skin without it or needs it for some reason, then sure, but if he's just obsessed with them for no reason (already has good skin) I would totally freak out and not find him attractive (I don't like feminine guys).

By the way, you get beautiful skin via your diet, rather than skin creams. I'd hook him up with my organic lemon-honey morning drinks. All his skin and not only his face would start glowing in no time without any facial creams. Problem solved. Everyone's happy. Yeay.  :hahaha:

2 hours ago, Carlzone said:

If he has bad skin without it or needs it for some reason, then sure, but if he's just obsessed with them for no reason (already has good skin) I would totally freak out and not find him attractive (I don't like feminine guys).

By the way, you get beautiful skin via your diet, rather than skin creams. I'd hook him up with my organic lemon-honey morning drinks. All his skin and not only his face would start glowing in no time without any facial creams. Problem solved. Everyone's happy. Yeay.  :hahaha:

LOL, the guys that obsessed with them are probably lowkey gay or have some type weird  femine personality. 

Then there are guys that really fussy (I’m one of them lol) , they want the BEST cream and the BEST combo with little effort(not fussy to apply and etc) and stay with them for ever. 

Its better to start with anti aging cream at night and a really good moisturiser during the day, thus you won’t look like shet when your young or old and your healthy. 

And it’s always gotta be organic, you can never trust chemicals. 

Btw is your drink Good for acne, scars and a burned out face???

Edited by Anonymous2144

Taking care of yourself in no way takes away from your masculinity. In fact opinions like these lead to toxic masculinity. You should avoid people who tell you taking care of yourself isn’t masculine and take pride in doing so. Let’s stop men from taking care of their children because it’s not masculine. Men shouldn’t cook because it isn’t masculine. Women shouldn’t work out because it isn’t feminine. Nonsense 

3 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

And it’s always gotta be organic, you can never trust chemicals. 

Btw is your drink Good for acne, scars and a burned out face???

Organic is definitely much better than regular food items. 

I have never suffered from acne, not even in my teens, nor do I have scars or a burned out face, so I can't tell. 

But I'm almost certain it will make your skin glow beautifully. 

Try it for 2 weeks and update us:

Squeeze 1 organic lemon and pour it into a cup with boiled water. Add a table spoon of organic honey (or more if you like it sweeter. Add beetroot juice if you want extra energy during the day). Enjoy! 

Do this first thing in the morning and don't eat breakfast for at least 20-30 minutes. 

Edited by Carlzone

6 hours ago, Anonymous2144 said:

LOL, the guys that obsessed with them are probably lowkey gay or have some type weird  femine personality. 

Or they might be just vain and self-obsessed human beings

18 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Salam,

There is this common notion that creams (moisturizing etc.) Are only for women. Some men think that it's very feminine of a guy to apply cream on his face.

I personally think that a guy can moisturize his face and look after his skin.

Your thoughts?

When I was young I used to to do that, but not anymore because of the beard. 

On 1/1/2019 at 10:33 PM, AMR5 said:

Definitely we can. It’s the human skin, male or female, and is a gift of God like everything else we are given. Besides am sure all dermatologist would love this statement. 

Yeah that pedicure and menicure for men, that’s just too much I guess.

Isn’t self grooming etc. part of the most original Sunnahs of Prophet Ibrahim AS. 

"Yeah that pedicure and manicure for men, that's just too much"

This is toxic masculinity. There is nothing wrong with men wanting to look after themselves and have clean nails and feet free of calluses. Not for you? Great, don't get it.