Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ali-F

Sayed Sâbah Shubar videos translated to English!

Rate this topic

Salam alaykum

For a period we have been translating (mainly) Sayed Sâbah Shubar fiqh lectures from Arabic to English in the hope of an English audience may benefit from his lectures. His lectures are based on the fiqh of Ayatollah Sayed Ali al-Sistani (ha). You can check our Youtube channel out here.

In this video, the Sayed (ha) explains the issue of a husband taking his wife's salary, whether it is allowed or not. This is something which happens quite often. 

Click on the Youtube channel to benefit from other videos + a nice story from Sayed Muhammad al-Safi (ha) about his meeting with a wâhabi cab driver in Mecca. 

** Remember to enable the translation by pressing "settings" and pick English.

Allahuma sali ala Muhmamad wa Ahle Muhammad. 

Salam, that’s really great for what you are doing, knowledge needs to be spread out to everyone. I was doing the same thing until a period came where I stopped making new videos because of how busy I got. Here’s my topic:

12 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

Salam, that’s really great for what you are doing, knowledge needs to be spread out to everyone. I was doing the same thing until a period came where I stopped making new videos because of how busy I got. Here’s my topic:

Ahsant akhi. Thanks for sharing your videos. I will listen to them.

May I ask which subtitle program you use? I use Youtube's own, which is not quite good. May Allah bless you.