Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
ShiaChat Mod

Thoughts 2019

Rate this topic

57 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

There was a discussion in the chat earlier today regarding mods and/or admins being able to read different users private messages (PMs) at will.

Is it true that they can do that or not?

@Hameedeh @Reza @Abu Hadi

Not true. 

59 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

There was a discussion in the chat earlier today regarding mods and/or admins being able to read different users private messages (PMs) at will.

Is it true that they can do that or not?

@Hameedeh @Reza @Abu Hadi

No, not at all. If someone reports one PM that he/she received, then the report generates a link to see that one PM so that Mods can decide what action to take (advice, verbal warning, warning, suspension or ban). Mods do not have access to all PMs of all members. Even Admins do not have access.  

A post that is critical of another member or group of members (especially Team members) will most likely be removed as off-topic. Keep those personal thoughts in the private message (PM).

• I don't understand the reference, would you please explain it?

In the United Kingdom kids have a homework diary which parents are supposed to check and sign that their kid has done the homework.

Now everyone who had to this, forged their parents signature at some point or another.

So this guy is saying in jest, he would be disappointed if his son did the legit thing of getting his father's signature instead of forging it like everyone else.

@Gaius I. Caesar @notme@Hameedeh@Islandsandmirrors

So we  go for a family picnic in the park. Grandparents, SG, DD, my sons, and grandson.  There were a lot of other families there, too. Our little fellow starts playing with his ball a short ways away and pretty soon is joined by a little girl who toddles over. She is joined by another little girl, then another. One of my sons jokes " hmmmmm...maybe a future wife in one of these little cuties?" 

SG looks up and says like he is just talking about  cookies " One, two, three......okay, son, one more and THAT'S IT!"

Then he ducks because my daughter threw the paper plates at his head. :D

#darnmuzzies

Edited by LeftCoastMom

21 minutes ago, LeftCoastMom said:

@Gaius I. Caesar @notme@Hameedeh@Islandsandmirrors

So we  go for a family picnic in the park. Grandparents, SG, DD, my sons, and grandson.  There were a lot of other families there, too. Our little fellow starts playing with his ball a short ways away and pretty soon is joined by a little girl who toddles over. She is joined by another little girl, then another. One of my sons jokes " hmmmmm...maybe a future wife in one of these little cuties?" 

SG looks up and says like he is just talking about  cookies " One, two, three......okay, son, one more and THAT'S IT!"

Then he ducks because my daughter threw the paper plates at his head. :D

#darnmuzzies

That's just too funny! :hahaha:

I remember a teacher of mine said something to his son (who was seven or eight at the time) along the lines of "be nice to your sister because she will have friends that you're going to want to date" Still cracks me up. 

Hope you enjoyed the picnic! :D Picnics are always fun. 

Edited by Islandsandmirrors