Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
ShiaChat Mod

Thoughts 2019

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Don't you just love it when folks change their names and go nuts online?

We had one  historically rather troublesome tribal citizen change names to our word for " moonlight" ( not that that fooled anyone) and start attacking people on the Internet. 

I told the person that the choice of moniker was perfect for a lunatic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Don't you just love it when folks change their names and go nuts online?

We had one  historically rather troublesome tribal citizen change names to our word for " moonlight" ( not that that fooled anyone) and start attacking people on the Internet. 

I told the person that the choice of moniker was perfect for a lunatic.

Yeah totally, it's just so thoughtful and understanding.

Sounds like that person is missing a few screws. Choice name if I say so myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ You're correct. Was elected to tribal council by a bunch of cousins who lived to regret it. My family was one of the ones that was instrumental in getting this nut booted off tribal council before any more damage was done. So now it's fall-out time. Fortunately, these kinds of folks  manage to make such a nuisance of themselves they generally end up with little support. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Juneteenth to all my friends who celebrate the end of institutionalized racial slavery in the United States. 

Let's keep moving forward and end all forms of enslavement and oppression in the world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been on Jenny Craig for about a week now. I’m on the three month plan. (Want to lose 20.) I like the food, although since many of the foods are low-fat, I tend to sneak a tablespoon of heavy cream into the taco meat for a bit more flavor, and satisfy my cravings.

I’ve lost a little bit of weight, which is nice. However, I don’t like how my meal plan has fruit added to breakfast as opposed to more protein-rich foods. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2019 at 11:43 AM, Islandsandmirrors said:

I’ve been on Jenny Craig for about a week now. I’m on the three month plan. (Want to lose 20.) I like the food, although since many of the foods are low-fat, I tend to sneak a tablespoon of heavy cream into the taco meat for a bit more flavor, and satisfy my cravings.

I’ve lost a little bit of weight, which is nice. However, I don’t like how my meal plan has fruit added to breakfast as opposed to more protein-rich foods. 

My ex-mother-in-law lost a lot of weight on Jenny Craig. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2019 at 2:11 PM, notme said:

My ex-mother-in-law lost a lot of weight on Jenny Craig. 

I’ve heard that a lot of people tend to lose weight on Jenny Craig and get the yearly membership (after reaching their goals) to keep up with portions and accountability. Did your ex MIL keep the weight off? 

My consultant lost 60 pounds with JC and has maintained her weight since. I hope can keep it off after I’ve stopped purchasing their meals. We will see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

I’ve heard that a lot of people tend to lose weight on Jenny Craig and get the yearly membership (after reaching their goals) to keep up with portions and accountability. Did your ex MIL keep the weight off? 

My consultant lost 60 pounds with JC and has maintained her weight since. I hope can keep it off after I’ve stopped purchasing their meals. We will see. 

I only ever knew her as a small, slim woman, though I've seen photos of her heavier, so apparently she kept it off on regular meals afterward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My thought for this evening:

I never thought I would read about women and their frustrations about their dietary disasters --at least on this thread.

Maybe I should invent a belly-blaster and a hip-hacker for you girls.

:D

Although, I could lose about 25 kgs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...