Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
ShiaChat Mod

Thoughts 2019

Rate this topic

30 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

@Quran313 ^^^^ How can she be a "Muslim counsellor" when she wears makeup?

Its true about not wearing makeup. I'm personally try to be observant on religious rulings. If you have a good video from a male or a hijabi woman not wearing makeup, please share brother :)

1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

@Quran313 ^^^^ How can she be a "Muslim counsellor" when she wears makeup?

Muslims do tons of things they shouldn’t. How can anyone be a “Muslim anything” if we lie, backbite, etc all the time? I was more interested in her message rather than her face. Also you can barely tell she has any makeup on and I know you’re allowed to use makeup to cover up imperfections anyway. 

Even when you get old, you can still hear new stuff.

So l am talking to an uhty yesterday and she is telling me about the new diet she is on.

Absolutely no bread was one part. Which veggies to eat and so forth.

Then she says, "l can't find any hemp" for her diet.

What diet is this? Some name starting with a "p", but l don't remember the name.

"Do you know what hemp is?" l ask because she is from Africa.

"No, what?"

"Marijuana".

"It is?"

"When I was little, hemp was another name for rope" because it makes a very good rope --or did. "But that was well before the drug culture started."

"Well, that explains why I couldn't find any at Walmart."

:ko:

THOUGHT: I am sure glad she didn't ask at the store.

This is from the holy city of Karbala, for some Asian fotball tournamnent, imagine that they would allow this kind of fasad a holy city like that, very sad:

I wish a group of the religious men there would stand up to this and throw them out of the city of Imam Al Hussein(عليه السلام).

3 hours ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

This is from the holy city of Karbala, for some Asian fotball tournamnent, imagine that they would allow this kind of fasad a holy city like that, very sad:

I wish a group of the religious men there would stand up to this and throw them out of the city of Imam Al Hussein(عليه السلام).

Can someone translate?

@Propaganda_of_the_Deed

860715694_Screenshot2019-07-31at22_27_41.thumb.png.f71411aaea5cbd64c2c056b275e6eb36.png

Perhaps he could explain why the Saudis hang sheets around the Ka'aba with verses of the Qur'an on them.

Edited by Haji 2003

11 hours ago, Diaz said:

Can someone translate?

7 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Can someone post a video that plays?

or provide a link?

Bold women's presence at West Asian football opening in Karbala. brothers of honor! Did you see that your comrades in Iraq, in the name of "vulgarity and prostitution" in Karbala, did not disturb the opening?you see How can you be both religious and tolerant in one of the most religious cities and symbols of Shiism and not impose a lifestyle on others?

https://fa.euronews.com/2019/07/31/opening-ceremony-of-west-Asian-games-in-Karbala-with-a-bold-presence-of-women

https://www.khabaronline.ir/news/1285328/فیلم-افتتاحیه-خاص-جام-باشگاه-های-غرب-آسیا-با-حضور-زنان-در-کربلا

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/fa/news/221989/عکس-روز|-افتتاحیه-مسابقات-غرب-آسیا-در-کربلا-با-حضور-زنان

^^^^^^ the info Ashvasdanghe provided just above is a good example of why we need the "Angry" emoji back.

Q: In general, l do not deeply understand why acting trashy is somehow more sophisticated and makes you somehow a 'better person'.

And dancing is immoral.

5 hours ago, hasanhh said:

^^^^^^ the info Ashvasdanghe provided just above is a good example of why we need the "Angry" emoji back.

Q: In general, l do not deeply understand why acting trashy is somehow more sophisticated and makes you somehow a 'better person'.

And dancing is immoral.

They call it "art" and that's how it creeps in. 

8 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

13 hours ago, hasanhh said:

And dancing is immoral.

https://youtu.be/Qx5oLEO4fA4

On 8/2/2019 at 2:45 AM, hasanhh said:

And dancing is immoral.

On 8/2/2019 at 8:04 AM, Son of Placid said:

Najaf Friday prayer leader:

Iraqi Minister of Sports, Youth affairs should step down Following desecration of Karbala

https://en.abna24.com/news//Iraqi-minister-of-sports-youth-affairs-should-step-down-following-desecration-of-karbala_966584.html

August 3, 2019 - 4:27 PM News Code : 966584 Source : RasaLink: 

Iraqi Minister of Sports, Youth affairs should step down Following desecration of Karbala

Following the desecration of Karbala, Najaf Friday prayer leader, Hujjat al-Islam Sadr ad-Din Qabbanchi, called for the resignation of the Iraqi minister of sports and youth affairs and stated that enemies attempt to tarnish the spirituality of Karbala. 

“The Minister had definitely been aware of the desecration before the ceremony was held.” 

He said, “Islam is not against freedom and football, however, opening the football competitions with singing and dancing is no source of honour.” 

Najaf Friday prayer leader maintained, “What happened in Karbala is the desecration of Imam Hussain and Hazrat Abbas and similar to what Yazid did to these brothers.” 

Hujjat al-Islam Qabbanchi finally said, “The seminary, preachers, poets, media and literary figures should adopt a Hussaini position to this desecration because silence over such actions will encourage the enemy to carry out his schemes with more confidence.” 

17 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

:ko:

I don’t want to have to go through the effort of actually quoting the person and selecting that emoji. You know how we have the "agree" reaction? I want the eye-roll equivalent